Author Topic: ^The Abandoned^ Open&Accepting  (Read 11428 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: ^The Abandoned^ Open&Accepting
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2014, 02:35:55 pm »
Taylor, told me, so yes.
Why? ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2014, 02:38:59 pm »
(( I'm not trying to actually argue even though I'm terribly stressed but can we both help the pup... Since I was already working on it also?))

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2014, 02:43:32 pm »
Sure. When the pup posts (I forgot her forum name, too lazy to look. :D )
Then I'll post, and I will mention you in that post, okay? ;) ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2014, 02:45:43 pm »
Sure. When the pup posts (I forgot her forum name, too lazy to look. :D )
Then I'll post, and I will mention you in that post, okay? ;) ))
((Cool thanks c: And no need, I can post in a bit saying I saw yer characters who obviously found the pup.. etc.. XD))

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2014, 04:22:30 pm »
Lol, I'll mention you, no problem! ^.^ ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2014, 10:09:59 pm »

Milani

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Before she could attack the infected canine it appeared a few other dogs had heard the yelps of what appeared to be a pup and rushed to the situation - turning her head she noticed another two dogs identicle to the Doberman just off to her left and another dog who was almost identical to her. Raising a brow the Shepherd glared at the four dogs who seemed to be trying to help - despite appreciating the help she hated others butting in when she was trying to do something - but she wasn't one to complain right now, if anything she would take in disease-riddled dog off the brutes paws.

Snapping her attention away from the two who seemed to be searching she watched as two black and tan dogs attacked the white infected - growling, the dominant female rolled her eyes and allowed a growl to erupt from her maw. Seeing as there was no use in her being here Milani turned her attention away from the situation and trotted down the alley - the growls and yelps continuing to echo down the wide alley. But the sounds and cries didn't draw her to turn around instead she just carried on. Suddenly, a howl sounded - that she recognised as a crazed dog turning her head behind her she knew it wasn't the dog further down the alley - then she realised.

Before she could turn around something heavy shoved into the she-dogs side causing her to let out a yelp and slam onto the ground - her vision goig blurred for a seconds but was soon regained. Giving her head a shake the Shepherd quickly lifted to her paws and whipped around - glaring down the alley to see a grey, scruffy looking dog running towards the others. Although there was enough uninfecteds to handle this mutt she didn't want to leave without at least injuring one of those things - they had caused her many, many problems in the past.

Milani's lips curled back revealing her white but slightly stained teeth, a growl rumbling up her throat and erupting from her mouth - the deep, loud sound echoed down the alley which caused the grey dog to stop in its tracks and look behind - a crazed look in its eyes as it sterred at her as if she was a meal. Speading her front and back paws equally apart the ex-police dog let out a bellowing growl in the scruffy dogs direction, its ears flattening - but soon rising as it continued to growl at her. Mani allowed her tail to raise into the air showing her dominance as she took a few steps forward - the idiotic mutt felll for her trap and made the first move. That was something she was always told never to do, and obviously she obeyed. The black Shepherd held her ground as she watched the mutt lope towards her, its lips quivering as saliva dripped from the sides of its maw. Allowing her ears to flatted against her head the she-dog growled even more - this causing saliva to drip onto the concrete ground below.

The mongrel soon got closer and closer towards the ex officer as she stood her ground, making no movement what so ever - this only seemed like she was challenging the dog even more which caused its anger to increase. Once the dog was in reach Mil reached out a long arm and swiped her paw across the dogs face - the force she had used caused the dog tto stumble to the side and hid the ground with a hard thud - its head raising then hitting the ground once again, but that didn't keep the dog down. Now the two dogs were facing one another - almost like pitbulls in a ring and that was probably how brutal this fight was going to be. As they exchanged gazes the two began to circle one another before attacking again - both dogs launched at one another and clawed at eachothers faces and necks - Milani managing to get a few bites into the creatures paw which caused it to yelp.

Being pushed back Milani had to dig her sharpened claws into the ground to stop herself from stumbling over - this only angered the Shepherd twice as much and by the look in her eyes that was clear to anyone. The brute seemed to let out many mysterious yet creepy sounds as it clumsily stalked towards the infuriated dog. "Ass hole" she barked launching herself forward - managing to latch onto the dogs ears Milani used her strength to flip to dog onto the floor, pressing a paw against its stomach she began to run her claws down. Then, releasing her grip on the grey dogs ear she grappled onto its neck, ignoring its constant yelps as her grip only tightened. Soon the grey dog was motionless. Blood seemed to fill her mouth and the taste was disgusting.

Backing away from the now limp body of the infected dog she spat towards her right - lumpy, black blood splattered onto the ground near the dogs body. Her eyes then drifting onto its lifeless body. If this was an ordinary dog Milani would never have done this, eventhough this was a dog like herself and many others it now posed a danger to her and the rest of the living on the island. Sighing, the bitch examined the dogs now blood stained coat - its eyes remaining open aswell as its parted jowls - the smell that came from that dog was disgusting.

Running her tongue across her lips Milani turned her attention back onto the dogs who remained nearer to the bottom of the alley - her gaze softened a little and she decided to calm down a little, they weren't infected so she had no reason to act hostile towards them - although she barely knew them and they could decide to attack, she would need to remain wary. Giving her coat a brisk shake the large Shepherd trotted down the alley towards the other canids.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2014, 01:00:48 am »
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Kirito
The black Shepherd lifted his head to see a Doberman staring at a hole. /She seemed to be trying to help, oh she found the pup!/ Kirito thought and made his way over. "Hello there Doberman, I'm Kirito and I think I may be able to help in this situation." He said  in a calm voice before giving a glance over to the pup, she looked like she was part Shepherd, so he may have had an advantage to this if the pup didn't come to the Doberman she 'may' come to him since he was a Shepherd. It may have sounded stupid to him and it may be a completely stupid thought, be it could have a small possibility of working.

Kirito looked straight at the Doberman, despite what was going on behind him he was rather calm. He wasn't in any sort of panic, or he wasn't fearing anything. His only goal right now was to help the Doberman if he got the permisson to, and if he wasn't attacked by anyone or anything first.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2014, 04:15:09 pm »

"All dog for himself!"

(Left) Bella (Middle) Henry (Right) Rose

Stats
Perfect Healths

he female dog, looked up, to see a male dog. He was calmer then any dog she ever met. She gave a small smile, before looking at his eyes and speaking up. "My name is Rose. That would be most appreciated." The female wolfturned to the pup and spoke once more. "C'mon, pup, we wont hurt you, we just want to help you." She spoke up softly.

While, Rose, was doing her thing, Henry and Bella batteled the zombie dog.
THe zombie dog, hit Bella to the ground and swiped Henry off his back.
Henry, stood up and growled. He jumped onc more, before he bite into the zombie muzzle.
Bella, jumped and tried to rip off the head of this creature. H?enry, didn't let go, but bite more into it, breaking the zombie dogs maw. Bella, was just about to rip his neack, as she heard a growl, echoing down the alley. She shaked the thoughts away, and finished the dog off.

When they finished the dog, the 2 walked to where Rose was and Kirito.
"Hello there. I am Henry, I am the alpha of Hope Pack." Henry, always said everything to anyone who he met, just to try to be friendly.
despite, as others call the Doberman's angry and agressive dogs, when they want, they can be very nice and kind, but friendly as well.

IM BACK!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2014, 04:45:56 pm »
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Kirito
The black Shepherd looked at Henry with a slight smile. "Hello there, I'm Kirito. I'm not a leader of anything I'm more of a 'lone wolf' as you'd call it." He responded then looked at the pup again with a calm expression as if saying it was okay to come out and that we wouldn't hurt her. After a moment he decided to speak to the Doberman again. "I noticed you're teamwork, very well planned." He said. "You guys together are stronger than I could guess." The black Shepherd nodded, smiling slightly.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2014, 04:58:35 pm »

Analina

Analina closed her eyes as the dogs battled the infected, her ears picked up every rip and crunch as the dog was taken down. After a few moments a soft feminine voice spoke, telling her it was okay to come out. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a dark face at the entrance of the hole, the female she presumed. Analina slowly crawled forward, as she got closer she saw there were more canines, but they were not infected. The pup finally exited her hiding spot and peered at the much larger dogs. The bite on her back became agitated, making her lean back to try and lick it. She decided she should tell them that she wasn't' bit by an infected "I got caught trying to take another dogs food.." she finally spoke, her small voice was rather quiet. Her hazel eyes trailed over the dogs, the black female shepherd looked like her mother. But Ana knew her mother was gone and that this dog was just another stranger to her. She let out a small yawn and kept her eyes on the canines.

Visit my Deviantart!