Author Topic: ^The Abandoned^ Open&Accepting  (Read 11280 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ^The Abandoned^ Open&Accepting
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2014, 05:06:29 pm »
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Kirito
Kirito turned back towards the pup with a slight smile. "Wow you're so adorable! I never really see- I mean... Tried to take food from another canine? That's kind of suicidal for just a small pup like you." He muttered. He really wanted to keep this pup now, be like a big brother towards her or something. All he knew was that he liked pups more than he thought now. "Well if you want, I can help you get some food." The black Shepherd offered. "I bet there are a few places with food still lying around somewhere." Kirito said.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2014, 05:22:28 pm »

"All dog for himself!"

(Left) Bella (Middle) Henry (Right) Rose

Stats
Perfect Healths

Rose, gave a soft smile, before she turned to her brother and sister.

As Henry, intrudiced himself to the male, Kirito intrudiced himself to Henry. Henry, gave a nod, before he saw the pup come out.
He noticed a bite mark on the pups back, before the pup explained.

"What's you're name, little pup" Henry, asked, before he turned to Kirito. "Yes, 3 dogs are more better then just 1. Speaking of which. Would you like to join our pack? We would provide you guarding and food." Henry, asked, as he sat down. He awaited an answer from the pup and the male wolf, before he would continue doing something.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2014, 05:32:05 pm »

Kirito
The black Shepherd winced at the thought of joining a pack. Sometimes he'd go completely nuts but maybe that could change a bit. He just had to keep his cool. "I accept your offer." Kirito said dipping his head in thanks to the Doberman. "Though I may run off every once in a while if that's okay with you. Sometimes I go a bit crazy and need some alone time every once in a while but I do manage to find my way back." He said, then glanced at the pup who still looked very adorable then back to the Doberman. "However when I go off on my own for a bit I manage to bring back some news and possibly helpful supplies."

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2014, 11:08:58 pm »

Milani

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Taking a glance behind her Milani shook her head at the scruffy dog that lay limp on the ground - she knew it wasn't his fault he was bitten and ended up full of diseases which made him part of the infected dogs, but she couldn't let them kill the uninfected either - it was a choice between life or death and she wasn't going to chose the more fatal option. Peeling her attention away from the scruffy dog she stopped for a second and looked down at a puddle. Dipping her head she allowed her tongue to slide into the water source and thrust around - pulling water into her mouth.

Once satisfying her thirst the Shepherd lifted her head from the puddle and glanced down at her reflection - a cut was plastered across her cheek from the sharp claws of the infected, its dark, red blood smuthered across her paws and around her mouth. Her reflection looked rather unappealing - splashing her paws in the puddle and wiping her maw the only evidence that she had from the infected was the cut on her face and small specks of its blood that she was unable to rid of. Continuing down the alley she stopped near the group.

Mani missed the conversation from the dogs but she was just happy to see that the pup was safe and sound, dipping her head she smiled at the pup - Milani wasn't one to really like pups, but she liked this one and found her rather adorable. Pulling her attention away from the pup she looked at the others "Is everyone alright?" she questioned, although she barely knew them she was concerned about their health - she didnwant to be the only uninfected dog around. Bringing her hind leg forward the shepherd scratched at an itch that had appeared behind her ear - then dropping her paw the she-dogs tail began to fainly wag.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2014, 11:23:15 pm »

Kirito
Kirito perked his ears at another voice. It was the female that he saw earlier. "I think we're all okay, but speaking for myself right now I think I might have opened an old wound again when I was following y- I mean when I was running through the forest." He said. "But are you okay? I heard another fight not far from here and I figured since you took off after the Doberman's came that it was probably you  fighting another of the infected." The black Shepherd's smile faded and it turned into his normal serious expression as he looked at the other Shepherd.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2014, 05:11:35 pm »
Still awaiting for Analina to post. Until I post again. (Still forgot her forum name. -.- ). ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2014, 10:17:28 pm »

[[Same here, although I don't think they're going to..]]
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2014, 11:27:07 pm »
Sorry guys, a lot of stuff going on lately. Post will come later!)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2014, 07:31:50 pm »

[[Waiting on TinyTail]]
DA Account