Author Topic: Alone and Afraid(Canine,Experiment RP,Open and Accepting!)  (Read 8429 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Alone and Afraid(Canine,Experiment RP,Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 02:22:48 pm »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 10:10:56 pm »

Subject 8923
Marsha

"You are a diamond dear, they will never break you."

Looking at the smaller brute Marshas head tilted as he spoke - she now knew this canid as Greed. For a few seconds she allowed the name to sink it, it was a an unusual name for a dog she though - but she kinds liked it. Smiling, the large she-dog nodded her head "Well, nice to meet you Greed." she barked wagging her tail - her ears had now lifted and her paws were pressed against the cold surface of her cage. As she looked at the male Mar couldn't see why the name had been chosen, was he a greedy dog? But despite not knowing why it came across that the name actually suited the male.

The sound of rusty metal being grinded together caused the Kai-Ken to turn her head towards a cage that was placed ner Greeds - the humans seemed to be taking out a Collie mix - and since being here for 6 months it had sunken in that he would be taken to the testing room and injected with something that could possibly make the dog go insane, die or just stay the same - maybe some things would decrease in his behaviour and health.

Hearing the deep voice of the Husky, Marshas head turned - her brown eyes resting upon the large ish male as he spoke about it being his turn tomorrow - her ears and head dropped in sympathy as she shook her head in disagreement towards the testing of her fellow peers. "You'll be alright Greed, don't worry yourself. You won't go insane you'll stay perfectly fine, if anything does happen I'll rip their throats out!" she growled. Marsha hated seeing other canines upset because of the idiotic forms of testing the humans would do on the dogs - but the brute seemed to be making a joke out of it "Oh I'm not strong, you could say a little crazy?" she chuckled. Marsha herself hadn't realised any effects on herself, did the injections really make her stronger? She didn't know. Shrugging it off her eyes rested back on the pup. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 10:27:23 pm »

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 11:00:13 pm »

Subject 8923
Marsha

Listening to what Greed had said Marsha couldn't help but allowing herself to chuckle "You're right, but don't tell anyone! Not many see me as a kind hearted dog, they see me as the dog who's been injected so many times she's like a canine shaped tank, who everyone must avaid" she spoke, her shoulders shrugging a little. It was true. Marsha was actually a warm hearted dog who would help anyone who seeked it and would do either give advice, fight for someone or help them through a tough time - but many dogs in the facility seen her as a machine. A test dummy. They would often avoid her when in the 'play room' as her plaful behaviour was sometimes rough, but she couldn't help it. This wasn't her fault. They had done this to her.

As soon as the effects had started they were quickly over. It seemed that since being injected with the drug several times her body has managed to fight off the effectes faster each time she was injected - and soon the dose would have no effects on her. But, she sill felt a little tired, but this wasn't going to slow her down - nothing could. When hearing what greed had to said the Kai-Ken nodded in agreement "I believe you're right greed, but this place has made everything twice as worse. Its suppose to make the world better and come up with new cures. But a dog is very different to a human, the effects could be different. They're just wasting lives of many willing dogs..." the she-dog allowed a sigh to escape her maw as she shook her head. Marsha herself remembered previously welcoming few dogs into the facility by saying 'Welcome to Hell' and that made her chuckle slightly "I've introduced this place like that a few times, but its only the right thing to say. It don't want to sweeten this place up. Its the worst possible place for a dog." she mumbled shaking her head once again.

Allowing herself to drop onto her stomach the large dog was now in a laying position - even in this psoition she was still slightly bigger or the same height as others - the testing had also made her grow and extra few inches. But now, Marsha was more comfortable on the hard ground she often lay upon. "I agree, not even the aggressive dogs belong here - this is a punishment no one should go through. Its horrible and no one deserves this treatment - apart from the beings who can actually lay their hands on a defenseless dog!" she growled her ears pinned a little. But when Greed next spoke she could feel the emotion in his words - lifting her head she nodded "And now? Well, well now we're trapped in here forever - noever to feel fresh air ever again or run with the cold breeze in our fur. Our life will forever be un-enjoyable. But they want to make my life a living hell go ahead, I can assure them it won't be easy." despite the seriousness and emotion in this conversation - Marsha wasn't reay for those two-legged freak to make a foold out of her, she still had fight in her and now with 'friends' like the two canines she had previously met, she wanted to protect them as well as the others around.

DA Account

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 11:15:15 pm »
((I'm going to wait for Yara to post before I post again. I don't want to get too far ahead.))

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2014, 05:30:01 pm »

? Yara ?
Subject 28

"Everything Scares me."

Yara listened as the two dogs talked with eachother, she felt a little more relaxed now that she knew she had some friends in this terrible place. After they finished most of their talking Yara looked at the two again.
"My name is Yara..." she said and looked around at the place. It was so big and dark, she almost wondered how many rooms were in the building. "So, what exactly are they going to do to us?" Yara asked quietly, she would at least want to have an idea of what might happen even though she would still be terrified when the humans took her into a new room.

(Sorry for not posting sooner and short)

Whoops...

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 09:54:32 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2014, 12:36:09 am »

Subject 8923
Marsha

When the pup introduced herself Marsha said it over a few times in her head, like Greed the pups name also suited her - she didn't know how but in her opinion it just did. Now knowing the young pups name she could address her by that instead of her subject name, like many here Mar hated being called by the name those humans had given her. 'Subject 8923' made her sound like a nobody in her opinion - who would wanted to be named in numbers? Giving her head a shake Marsha turned her attention back onto the two caninds she had grew rather fond of - despite not knowing them for very long - as the humans often kept this 'dangerous dog' locked away and unable to socialize with others - the Kai-Ken had grown rather fond of the two canines she now labelled and friends and ones she needed to protects. Which is how she acted towards most friends.

As Yara asked a question all Marsha could do was listen, if she was to answer this there was a huge chance she would only frighten the pup -being such and outspoken and straightforward character many disliked her for this as she inflicted fear upon some by the things she would say. Marsha listened quietly as greed explained to the pup what this place was like, he was right about the sort of things they done to dogs but he seemed to put them in nicer graphics than she would of. But despite managing to keep her mouth shut for so long as usual Mar couldn't help but have a sudden outburst and tell the pup exactly what this place was like, she was aware Greed and the pup for that matter could possibly hate her for this but she wasn't about the butter this place up for anyone - it needed to be exposed for the cruel facility it was.

Now fully rid of the effects of the drug Marsha began her large speech "I don't want to butter this place up for you, it isn't like those cosy dog shelters you see on television where they have nice food, comfy beds, respectful handling and hours of play and sleeping time - as I said previously when others entered welcome to hell..." she trailed off looking between the two "As Greed said, they will do many tests on you - some will have great effects on you where as others will only have small effects - like you would have seen when I was injected. Like I also said earlier this place isn't suitable for the most horriblest of dogs, no one deserves to be here. You're cute and small, so they wont be doing tests on you just now - but when you hit the right age they're going to hit you like a bomb..." she sighed shaking her head "But like I previously promised, they aren't going to lay a finger on you if I have anything to do about it. I don't want you to end up like a 'monster' like myself or even treated like one." she growled more towards herself and the selfish dogs that had once teased her.
DA Account

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2014, 01:12:30 am »
(On my iPhone I'll edit later))
Greed growled slightly. "Yes, when were all three let out of this cage you're the first canines I'm going to hang out with... And I won't let the humans lay one hand on you without me biting their hand straight off." He said. "An maybe if they let me or Marsha, you could move into one of our cages, even though it's not very likely it's still worth a shot. Right Marsha?" Greed huffed, looking at the pup with a slight smile. And if those humans tired to hurt this pup he would attack without warning, she was far to young to experience this hell hole and even though him attacking would make it worse in his opinion, he counted these two as friends now, and he planned to protect them till the end.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2014, 10:02:42 am »

[[I'll wait for Dubstep to post...]]
DA Account