Author Topic: Holiday party things  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Pakhet

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • Forbbiden Lands forum - (c) CloudFish
Holiday party things
« on: June 14, 2012, 04:12:55 pm »
4th of July's coming up and I always think of parades, so maybe there could be a huge one in the Plains. People with groups could advertise themselves by naming their chars the group's name or having the group members follow them. And there could be people with chars colored red, white and blue running everywhere. Maybe the mods would lead it.

For other holidays there might just be a party somewhere, like:

Halloween could be celebrated in Ficho with a bunch of black/orange people. A character contest could be held and the winners get presets and the runners-up maybe a ribbon for the forum.

A Christmas party in the south pole with either players or mods dressed up like santa, elves and reindeer. Whoever was Santa could have people come up and tell them what they wanted for x-mas.

Saint Patrick's Day in Plains with green people wearing the shamrock item and leprechaun chars. Maybe really small, yellow characters supposed to be fairy gold.

I can't think of any others right now, but there's my suggestion. I think it'd be fun, although maybe a drain on the sever. Perhaps the parties would need to be before or after the actual date so people could attend, too.

CloudFish

Re: Holiday party things
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 06:35:54 pm »
Nice idea, though the staff has already held some sorts of parties for certain world wide holidays, like Halloween last year, and I think they did something Christmas related.

However, good idea on more wide-spread holidays, think it would be something that could be easily arranged every now and then.

SummerGlade

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 06:42:27 pm »
You got some pretty good ideas there. ^.^

Offline Pakhet

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • Forbbiden Lands forum - (c) CloudFish
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 03:42:20 pm »
Thanks guys. I'm hoping this takes off. ^^

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 03:45:05 pm »
I indeed love these ideas I was aware that there was a Halloween party last year that I missed so it would be great to see more like it.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.