Poll

What if FeralHeart Merchandise existed

Buy it.
18 (78.3%)
Have nothing to do with it.
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: FeralHeart Merchandise  (Read 5511 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
FeralHeart Merchandise
« on: July 23, 2014, 02:42:19 pm »
If Official FeralHeart merchandise existed would you buy it?
It might not be possible due to copyright problems, but this is just a "What if?" question.

What if there were shirts and wallets with the FeralHeart Logo on it?
What if you could create your own FeralHeart T-shirt by drawing you and your friends and sending it to a T-shirt making company?

What would you do if this existed?

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Merchandise
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 03:04:45 pm »
I would definitely buy any form of Feral Heart merchandising. Since my family and I already enjoy making shirts for  each other I would most likely draw something of trace over a screenie I took of me and my pals to make my own personal shirt. I do know for sure though I would buy anything Feral Heart related if I had the money to do so. ^^ <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 03:05:52 pm »
i think i'd wear a FH shirt! i love fandom shirts, game shirts, etc. and since i play feral heart i'm dang proud! if people started laughing at me though, i'd probably stop wearing them.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 03:14:42 pm »
If someone tried to make fun of me for wearing Feral Heart or any gaming merchandise I would just flick my hair at them, and tell them.
"So you don't go online to broaden your horizons, and meet new people from every part of this earth?"
I am proud of what I wear!
I mean a couple tried to make fun of me for wearing a shirt form the anime Blood+, and all I did was give them a glance, and told them.
"I am just simply enjoying another cultures form of entertainment. Are you not trying to learn what others on this planet enjoy watching?"

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 03:25:26 pm »
Goodness, i'd buy a shirt and a drink mug and the money is all for the server.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 03:59:15 pm »
If there was plushies I'd be freaking out.

If there's not plushies, I don't know. Even for stuff I really like I don't go and buy merchandise for it. So probably no.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 05:44:34 pm »
If there was plushies I'd be freaking out.

If there's not plushies, I don't know. Even for stuff I really like I don't go and buy merchandise for it. So probably no.

It'd be hilarious to have your own plushie of your fursona. Or a plushie of a staff member xD

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 06:11:26 pm »
Ahhh that'd be so cool!

That would be amazing if there were jackets, hoodies, wallets, bags, Laptop stickers even that had the Feral Heart Logo on it!
What if you could get your own T-Shirts/jackets made for you! And you could sport your favorite MOD even? Shirts like, "Team Lord Suragaha", "Team Red", "Team WhiteLightHeart", "Team Genny", "Team Vespian", etc? I think that'd be both funny and a sight to see. What if you could have made funny inside jokes or something, with a little FH logo in the corner. Random T-Shirts to let people know you love FH. "I actually have no idea what I'm doing", "Twerk Team", "I can smell you", EVEN random things that NOBODY would get unless you played FH! Things like, "Will u b my m8?" Or "Your eyes shine as bright as the crystals in Ficho Tunnel." Stuff like that. Getting PLUSHIES for ur sona would be AMAZING too! I'd love to snuggle a Vask ;-;

AMG so many good ideas!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 07:57:32 pm »
Ahhh that'd be so cool!

That would be amazing if there were jackets, hoodies, wallets, bags, Laptop stickers even that had the Feral Heart Logo on it!
What if you could get your own T-Shirts/jackets made for you! And you could sport your favorite MOD even? Shirts like, "Team Lord Suragaha", "Team Red", "Team WhiteLightHeart", "Team Genny", "Team Vespian", etc? I think that'd be both funny and a sight to see. What if you could have made funny inside jokes or something, with a little FH logo in the corner. Random T-Shirts to let people know you love FH. "I actually have no idea what I'm doing", "Twerk Team", "I can smell you", EVEN random things that NOBODY would get unless you played FH! Things like, "Will u b my m8?" Or "Your eyes shine as bright as the crystals in Ficho Tunnel." Stuff like that. Getting PLUSHIES for ur sona would be AMAZING too! I'd love to snuggle a Vask ;-;

AMG so many good ideas!

I think I probably would get a shirt if it said stuff like "Will u b mi m8 plz" or something xD Or maybe shirts saying stuff like "The Faller of Ascension Island", "The Recruiter of Fluorite Plains", "The Teleporter of Cape", "The Loner of Lonely Cave", and etc.

Last year (woah long time ago D:) I was always thinking about if they had a little place where you could submit your characters and they would make plushies out of them! It'd probably cost extra for wings/items, but you could choose the size of the character and stuff. If that was possible I'd always have a little two-inch tall Turtle plushie with me everywhere I go X3

Or I just thought about if maybe there were little plastic figures of some of the default meshes, I'd go and buy a little mini  palm tree xD Or keychains, I'd get those.

Nevermind my last post, I actually totally would get Feralheart merchandise. C:

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 08:40:08 pm »
Not sure how I'd feel about merch specifically around the staff team xD I'd be a bit uncomfortable with people buying 'genny' products lul
I think it'd be nicer to have merch based around the community anyhow ^v^
As for me buying the merchandise.. Ehhh, not too sure if I would, probably a 'lil keychain or something iunno but not a shirt xD Plushies would be pretty nice though~
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)