Author Topic: .Fight For Freedom. (Open & Accepting)  (Read 10895 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
.Fight For Freedom. (Open & Accepting)
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:20:11 am »

We will fight. Fight for our freedom!

Ever since the year 2008 the government have tried to rid of the apparent 'dangerous' breed which was also known as the Pit Bull, for many years they tried their hardest making laws harder to follow and even cross breeds would be euthanized from their loving familys - even if they weren't aggressive. Not one dog of this breed or mixed with this breed were safe, they were singled out from any other dog around, even the actual dangerous dogs. Despite some reports coming in saying there had been more terrier and retriever attacks than from the Pits the government were still set on ridding this breed. Once a true breed to America and now nothing more than a dog awaiting its death, hated in many countries because of what reports have said and what programmes on television would say about this apparent aggressive breed. Many people would make petitions to save their dogs that for no reason would be taken away from them just because they were a Pit Bull, loved family pets would be torn away from their families and never seen again - a life would be lost for no reason. But some how few people managed to keep Pit Bulls as pets, hidden away in secret until the day they died, it was a mystery how they done it but somehow they managed. Not one dog was safe, somehow they were caught off and would be killed, which angered many people, but the government didn't care.

As the years went on despite all the Pits that were being put to sleep many people wanted them even more, but this time it wasn't as a loving family pet. Those who had Pit Bulls and loved them with all their heart would send them off to a Pit Bull rescue or a sanctuary where they would live out their lives until death, but sadly some weren't fast enough and were euthanized, after that the Pit Bull was no longer a pet in many different countries. Being labelled a dangerous and disallowed dog more gang members seemed to want the dogs to get a labelle on the streets but to also look more rough and tough with a Pit, some even trained up and summoned the dogs into fighting. Despite the few weeks of the Pit Bull population going down at had quickly risen again, now along with the number of attacks. Being trained up to fight and be aggressive the dogs didn't know better and would often attack citizens or their pets whether they escaped their home or out with an owner. This continued until the government got sick.

It hit the year 2025 when the governments tolerance levels had sunk. With the amount of attacks now rocketing up as well as the amount of Pit Bull fights the animal society's stopped they decided to put on an official ban. Thanks to a certain number of idiots Pit Bulls had finally been banned in all countries and cities across the world. Not one Pit was safe after this announcement and with family pets being watched as well as the gangs dogs which were closely monitored - if seen with one of these dogs they would instantly be taken and killed. But the law soon seen a use for these dogs and allowed them to live, but not a life of luxury like most dogs - it was the complete opposite. They decided to do the less 'painful' way and stopped killing off this beautiful breed, instead they sent them to a sort of dog prison. Far, far away from the inner city in the middle of no where, a large shabby looking ranch lay - but instead of open fields this ranch had 700 acres of land which was then surrounded by barbed wire fences and at some parts it was electric. This was where all dogs would be going that was on the breed or mixed with the Pit Bull breed. Living out their lives they would be kept like horses, in a barn and they would live inside of the average sized horse stall. Round pens would be used to train the dogs up a long with a few small caged in areas where they would be taken. Dogs were then forced to kill live stock and any animal that managed to wonder in, they would be used for breeding, carrying loads and small carts and pulling cars whilst chained up, some would be beaten and others would be like a canine slave. What ever work they found you could do you would do it. But we won't always be here.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:02:53 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: .Fight For Freedom. (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 01:59:28 am »

What you need to know...

Plot:
In this role play you will play the role of a Pit Bull. It is up to you how you wound up here maybe someone caught you and sent you here, maybe you've accidentally ran into this place whilst trying to escape or caught a ride on the wrong truck or even worse, you could have been born here - its entirely up to you. This place you're in has been open for 5 years now bringing you up into 2030, some dogs have been here a while where as others are just arriving. You will live out your life in this horrible, sorrowful place until the day you die. During your time here you will be given many tasks that will help the handlers here, from killing things to pulling loads or making them other pups to torture as they grow - others are just here as a punch bag. Being here is rather hard, some dogs crumble and fall where as some managed to pull through and make the humans lives hell - it all depends on you.

Major Plot:
Later on in this role play I will be allowing the dogs the finally escape and live their lives free after all of the torture, the dogs can either chose to run the wilderness free or venture back to the city - either reuniting with their families or giving the government hell. Maybe you dogs as a group will rebel against the government and finally make the Pit Bull legal once again, or maybe you guys will be sent back to the prison along with future generations to come. You could take on the role of the wolf or take over the city - many years of being locked away could have caused your emotion for your family to change, or it it another town you take over? The governments decisions wouldn't have made the dogs weaker. No, it will only make them stronger. But when you return to the city what you see is now expected, once beautiful but now rubble filled, things smashed and on fire, people hiding and some dead on the floor. An apocalypse had broke out and there's no where to go. Your town is on a fairly large island although only 2 cities/towns are there - your only escape is to swim or hitch a ride on a boat. Its like the hunger games between humans, dogs and zombies. I will note everyone on the main topic board when this will happen, but the first plot will be going on for quite some time first.

Rules:
1~ Please be realistic, use realistic pictures, if you're beaten you'll get wounds, fights you'll get wounds, your character will get exhausted and all that stuff. I don't want anyone going on as if their character is invincible and nothing can effect them. Sorry to disappoint you but most things will effect you. Please just keep it 100% realistic, apart from dogs can speak to one another.
2~ Fights and drama will be encouraged, although it don't want anyone going over the top and causing major scenes along with hogging all the attention - no one likes a mega drama queen. In a fight you are unable to kill another's character without permission and if leading into a fight an argument or something must esculate into the fight - the humans at the 'prison' will sometimes get the dogs to fight as sheer entertainment. Cussing and swearing is allowed, but keep it at a minimum. This role play is probably suitable for 11+ but if your younger and can handle it go ahead.
3~ No god modding, power playing or auto hitting. This is just at times a tad unfair and well everyone knows this kind of gets annoying and encourages arguments from time to time. Romances will be allowed as well as mating, either black out the mating scenes and skip out to afterwards or take it to pm - you are able to act out he birth but please, don't go to in depth.
4~ You will be encouraged to be at least semi-literate, three lines at a low unless you have writers block then this will be al right to go below, but if doing short posts please but enough in for someone to respond to. Also no arguing in OOC please if you have a problem pm me and I will sort it as best i can.
5~ Also, please be active! I hate it when a role play dies because someone fails to post. If you're going to be away inform me and i will give you a recap when you return. Being absent for 2/3 days without telling me or someone who can tell me i will allow us to move on.
6~ If you have any problems or questions feel free to pm me, also have fun and keep an eye out for any updates.

Application

Code: [Select]
[IMG][/IMG]
[color=maroon][i][font=timesnewroman][size=18pt]"...QUOTE..."[/size][/font][/i][/color]
[hr]

[right][font=timesnewroman][i][color=maroon][b]Name:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]
[b]Age:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]
[b]Gender:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]
[b]Sub-Breed:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]
[hr]

[font=timesnewroman][i][color=maroon][b]Personality:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]
[b]History:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]
[b]Family:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]
[b]Time Here:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]

[hr]
[color=maroon][font=timesnewroman][i][b]Job:[/b] [color=grey] [/color]
[b]Extra:[/b] [color=grey] [/color][/right]

This role play is created just to show how ridiculous the banning on Pit Bulls is and how they are one of the most loving, caring and loyal dogs around. A beautiful creature and such a gentle creature shouldn't be treat in ways that they are today. I just hope people some day see sense and realise it's people who turn the dogs the way they are. I myself love this wonderful breed.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:22:10 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 02:02:09 am »

Members
Females 3|0 Males

Sienna|Bitch|4 years|Pure bred

Scarlett|Bitch|4 years|Bored Collie

kyo|Bitch|3 years|Pure Bred

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:26:53 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 03:43:49 am »

"Give me scars, give me pain. then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me; There goes a fighter!"

Name: Sienna
Sub-Breed: Pure bred

Personality: Sienna is a beautiful example of the Pit Bull breed. In both looks and temperament, you never really know what you're going to expect with her and many would see her as pretty mysterious. Around humans -now- the only traits she shows is her aggressive and rather grumpy side as well as her huge dose of stubbornness, in an attack she won't show mercy and often leaves the handlers with many wounds. But around dogs she is a lot calmer, sure sometimes she can be aggressive but she doesn't show it as much. Sia isn't one to back down from a challenge and is very competitive. At times she is bitter but is a loyal and protective friend who is always there to help. She also often says what she wants when she wants. Sienna is very unpredictable so you best keep your guard up when around her. Towards most though she will be aggressive and you better consider yourself lucky if you manage to make her as a friend and gain her trust, but if her trust is lost you will have to try your hardest to earn it back. Sia is full of fight and hope, despite the misery lingering through the prison she still has hope and won't give up. Sometimes she will hold grudges and will seek karma on others, which makes her a little hard to deal with - she is prone to getting into fights.   

History: This beautiful creature grew up in a loving family home ever since the age of 8 weeks. The family conisted of a small couple known as the Kenton's - Mark and Hannah where their names. They rescued her from a Pit Bull sanctuary that were looking for homes for the many Pits they had rescued and luckily she was one to be given a loving home. But soon after the family adopted and took her home their Chow Chow Bentley kept attacking her so they let her go. At the age of 9 weeks the young pup wounded up in the wrong hands and was used as a bait dog then trained up to be a fighting dog. At the age of 11 months she was sent to a cat and dog shelter for killing one of the humans dogs when in the ring, spending a month in the shelter she was then sent to the prison, where she has been for 4 years now.
Family: None canine family she can remember.
Time Here: 3 years

Job: What ever she's given to do.  
Extra:
- Wears a chain
- Has several scars
- Challenging behaviour
- Likes to taunt others
- Very aggressive

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:02:41 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 08:06:59 am »

"Just bear it with a smile. It is your greatest weapon of defiance."

Name: Scarlett
Sub-Breed: Border Collie.  

Personality: Scarlett is a dog that was once the perfect pet. She was loyal, obedient and playful. That was until the ban. Now she is shrouded by the darkness of silence, all of her playfulness beaten out of sight. One of the only features that remains of her old self is her hope, something that she treasures to herself and savours it. She can't help but be greatly disliked by humans and canines alike, most lose their patience with her silence and sorrowful obedience. She is, as most would say, broken. With the right amount of kindness and understanding, her old self may be coaxed back; but she is yet to find anyone willing to do so. The only words that now escape her lips are 'yes' and 'no' and the odd sarcastic remark. She is anything but defiant these days, knowing that the more unwilling you are to cooperate, the more beatings you receive. Scarlett often reacts towards threats in a submissive manner; conversing in a corner with her tail between her legs. It is not a trait she is proud of, but she finds it is the smartest way to escape a beating.  

History:
Family: No family members she can remember or care about.  
Time Here: 1 year, she is still relatively new.

Job: Still being too new to have a fixed job, Scarlett is given the the few jobs that humans can't be bothered with.
Extra:
- She has a few scars running up her hind legs, but most of them are shallow and will heal.
- Scarlett has thicker fur than most PitBulls because of her Collie blood.  
- When threatened by other canines, she can and will stand up for herself if there are no humans near by.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 10:53:21 am »

Scarlett is a beautiful dog, you are accepted! One we get a few more members or so we can begin.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 05:24:17 pm »

I have updated the 'Major Plot' section so when you have time please check it out.
DA Account

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 05:57:24 pm »

"Always think for yerself, and let no human control ye or yer actions."

Name - Kyo
Age - 3 in Human Years
Gender - Female, sometimes mistaken for a male.
Sub-Breed - N/A

Personality - Thinks for herself, always rebelling.
History - Born to a captured pitbull in a dull gray pelt, forever having been here and not knowing the outside world. Once bit so deep into a human's leg that she felt the bone, and even the gap in between. This was, of course, one of her rebel moments, and she was whipped many, many times after that until she stole the whip and buried it.
Family - Old pitbull named Kish(Pronounced Keesh), no others that she can remember.
Time Here - Kyo has been here since birth.

Job - (Not sure what this is, so...) Fighter Dog
Extra - Scar on her right shoulder, whip marks on back.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:07:36 pm by Neowulf »

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 10:45:37 pm »

You're accepted, and the job section is for you to list what jobs your dog will do around the prison e.g. guard, fight, pull loads or anything else that would be relevant. Once we get the genders sort of evened out we can sure begin. Oh and here are a few photos you could use, even though it doesn't fully match your description I guess its the closest I'll get:

DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 09:57:08 pm »

We may start

Sienna

"Give me scars, give me pain. then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me; There goes a fighter!"

The piercing sound of dogs crying and the creaking of the barn door being opened caused the dark Pit to raise her ears, this barking was constant from the 100 plus Pit Bulls that were forced to live here. Some were horrid and some were al right, but the humans were always abusive towards the dogs - it was almost like a prison but 10 times as worse. Sure they always had clean beds and they lived in a horse stall which gave them plenty of food and water, and their diet was kind of al right with dry and wet food - but the constant use of raw, blooded meat caused some of the dogs to go rather insane and incredibly vicious - but they would always be knocked back into place with a severe beating, which could be seen around here daily. Dogs would be forced the breed, fight and work even if they didn't want to - it was all about money to these humans and selling off the dogs secretly for thousands of pounds. This was no place for a dog.

The loud booming voice -which was all to familiar- echoed throught the barn "Get up you mutts, it's time for breakfast then a hard days labour!" the tall, lightly chiselled man called which was soon followed with his haunting cackle. As the dark haired male slowly walked down the middle of the stalls he banged violently on the stalls - the top had been filled with a grid like metal fence to prevent the dogs from getting out. Opening a small latch two chunks of meat would be thrown into each dogs cage, to help build up their strength so they would be good working dogs, but raw meat wasn't always a good idea. The scent of food only caused the dogs to grow more boisterous as they leapt at their cages, but it started to quieten down as the dogs dug into their 'breakfast'.

Remaining in the blanket bed that lay on top of the hay Sienna looked up, the being seemed to have stopped outside her cage and was glaring in - right into the eye of the 'Devil' as some often referred her to. Raising her head Sien glared at the human back and directly into his eyes, her brown eyes that also sometimes appeared red locked onto the man's optics. A ghostly grin crept across the man's face as he watched the small devil carefully, she was known to suddenly launch and often cause the staff a horrible injury - and in the past even death. Taking his eyes off the dog who was sterring at him the man leant down and dipped his hands into the bucket, but when he lifted he was face to face with the large Pit Bull. Sienna had leapt onto the hay bale -which every dog had- at the front of their stall so they could see out. Her lips were curled and her fur stood on end vicious growls escaped her maw as well as saliva forming at the corners of her maw. Jumping the shabby looking man shoved in the food and hurried down the hall.

Allowing her lips to fall back down Sienna watched the man shuffle along miserabley shoving food into the hatches, letting out one last growl the black Pit Bull looked down glaring at the two chunks of meat she had been given - the fresh scent of meat instantly wafting into her snout causing her mouth to water. The she-dogs tail had began to wag slightly as she licked her lips and leapt down from atop the hay bale and beside the two chunks. It only took around five minutes for the black canid to wolf down her breakfast. The hunger she had was now satisfied and she no longer felt the need to eat, or bite anyone - well for now that is. Giving her toned body a violent shake the white chested dog turned and one again leapt onto the hay bale. Remaining standing she glared around the cage area at the few dogs who were also looking out - it would only be half an hour or so until the dogs would start their early work.

DA Account