Author Topic: .Fight For Freedom. (Open & Accepting)  (Read 10896 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: .Fight For Freedom. (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 05:22:57 am »

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind... Or forgotten."

Name: Temptress
Sub-Breed: German Shepherd

Personality: She fights good, but hates fighting.
History: As a pup, she was separated from them and then she was trained to fight. During the 2 years of her life she had fought.
Family: Probably dead.
Time Here: Since she was 3 months old.

Job: Fighter dog.
Extra: None.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 01:25:47 pm »

Accepted, you may start! I am waiting for Sherlolly before I go ahead and post also, when I have enough time I'll post an application for a male Pit Bull since none have been applied for.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 03:41:57 pm »

"Just bear it with a smile. It is your greatest weapon of defiance."

Scarlett had been sitting in the same spot for a good few minutes when she started to doubt the human would actually come back with her partner. This thought momentarily brought her some relief until the distant thud of paws agains the ground reached her ears. A figure soon came into view followed by another quite a way behind. The first figure was clearly a dog, bounding towards Scarlett at a scarily fast pace. Just as the dog's features were close enough to recognise, a speeding car skidded to a halt in front of the pit bull mix, blocking her view of the scene. Naturally, she pressed her back against the post she was tied to as she lay down.

"So, you're my guarding partner?" The dog seemed nice, Scarlett recognised her as one of the dogs that always fought back. She nodded, her ears plastered to the top of her head. For once, her tail wasn't in between her legs, instead it was gently swaying to and fro, possibly even wagging from the excitement of the past few minutes. "I'm Scarlett." She paused, examining the ground. "Ignore it when they call me Patchy. I don't know where they got it from, but it's not my name." That was possibly the longest sentence she had said in a year. Her ears had perked up slightly to be able to hear the dog's reply, but they were still lowered submissively.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 10:40:29 pm »

Sienna

"Give me scars, give me pain. then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me; There goes a fighter!"

Hearing the sound of screeching tires the black Pit turned her head, the human seemed to have jumped in his dark colored car and quickly sped off leaving deep tyre tracks in the ground. Rolling her eyes the sight of a small distant movement caught her attention, a masculine figure seemed to be not to far off if the two dogs, he held a stick and would often take a glance at the two canines, she guessed he would be the one who kept an eye on them making sure they done their job properly and obviously to prevent any fights or attempts to escape. Narrowing her brows at the human Sienna allowed a growl to rumble up her throat as she watched the muscular man slowly move around a small spot.

Drawing her attention off if the being not to far away her gaze moved back on to the black and white canine who sat not to far away, the she dog didn't seem very confident and appeared to be showing signs of submission. Did she really look that much of an evil creature? Chuckling to herself light the muscular female allowed her tail to light wqg, her ears folding a little as she relaxed. Running her tongue across her lips Sienna smiled as the dog now known as Scarlett introduced herself. Dipping her head Sien shuffled around a little "Yeah, I know what you mean about the name giving. I'm apparently called the Devil" she told rolling her eyes, the idiots here often gave the dogs names judging in their looks or personality "But my actual name is Sienna" she smiled  dipping her head. This was probably the first time in a while Sienna had actually communicated with another canine without at least getting into an argument and even a fight, many would make smart remarks towards her wanting a reaction which she would always give or make fun of her uncle who was brutally killed and her father who was beaten to death which angers the she dog. But this Scarlett dog seemed nice, a little wary and shy but she seemed nice - someone she would surprisingly get along with.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 10:44:11 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 12:33:43 am »
I was just on my guarding duty with my partner, which was a male. When I saw the whole scene the dog who was standing up for herself. "I wish I was that brave to stand up for myself." The male seemed to hear me even though I was barely even talking aloud. "You know, if you do that you're surely going to get a beating." The male was talking without looking at me. "You're just mad that you're not brave at all." That made him really angry, and he jumped up and started nipping at me so I nipped back. It turned into a fight and the humans were walking over. I saw them coming so I stopped and was whimpering  and dodging the bites he threw at me. He had a confused face but continued until the workers came with a whip and was whipping him sometimes it hit me. I was used to the pain. He wasn't, in other words he must be new. So they finally got him away and I could over hear them say, "Little Tanny here need a new partner, let her work alone for the rest of the day and get her a new partner tomorrow." By the time they left I was panting and tired, and also bruised. I was glad I was getting a new partner because I hated that male.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:42:22 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 06:31:45 am »
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 08:12:50 pm by Dionysus »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 09:05:55 am »
Just a quick question: Would there still even be breeding programmes if pit-bulls are banned? Wouldn't the humans keep them there to do the dirty work until they just...became extinct?

[I'll edit this into my post]
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 12:13:17 pm »
[[Well, they are still breeding the Pit Bulls. Certain one's will be kept to help out around the ranch or just purely for the workers entertainment, or they will illegally sell them to people around the world]]

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

Name: Tatum
Sub-Breed: Pure-bred

Personality: Tatum is a head strong, cocky dog who is rather aggressive, he hates being told what to do and won't sit back for anything. He is very, very stubborn and is down as a dangerous, he takes no mercy and can be rather selfish at times. Towards females and younger dogs Tatum is very caring and gently although he doesn't act to nice but towards males his age he can be rather vicious. Instead of using his head Tatum uses brute strength to get himself out of situations which causes him a hard beating. Really, he is unpredictable and you don't know what youre going to say, but he has a short temper.  
History: When he was younger Tatum was used as a bait dog, then when getting older -since he was tougher- his owners began getting him into fighting, breeding and heavy weight pulling - something this large dog done well in. When he reached the age three he was snatched up and sent to the ranch where Pit Bulls are now forced to go.  
Family: Cant remember
Time Here: He's new

Job: Fighting, weight pulling and breeding.  
Extra:
- Wears a thick, silver chain
- Has several scars
- Stud dog  

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:15:54 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2014, 01:50:07 am »
It was finally night time and I was tired. When all the dogs were settled down in there stables the workers came and gave us food. When he got to me he saw me growling and in an attack position. I saw him get a whip out but I stayed and continued growling. He took the whip and hit me with it. "Down little Tanny. You want food, now don't you?" I stopped growling and started whimpering waiting for food, "That's better." The man tossed me two pieces of meat and walked off. I ate the meat and curled up on my piece of hay and fell into a dreamless sleep
Jikoo

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2014, 02:22:09 am »
(Am I accepted or no? :o)