Author Topic: .Fight For Freedom. (Open & Accepting)  (Read 10993 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .Fight For Freedom. (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 06:36:25 pm »

[[I am so sorry of course you are accepted, join in whenever! I will post once Sherlolly does]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2014, 08:38:59 pm »

"At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not your life."

The light pelted pit continued growling, barking and gnawing on the metal bars of the cage she was in. Every once in a while, the van would hobble and she would loose her footing and fall onto the cold ground or the humans in the front would yell at her for her constant barking. Eventually the sound of other dogs barking made the pit shut up for once and perk her ears to listen. Just out of the tinted widows, she could see them passing a large metal fence with curved barbwire at the top... And then the van came to a stop.

Sitting in the cage, slightly frightened and ready to attack, the back doors swing open and there stood two men with thick brown gloves on. Grabbing the cage and yanking it out, causing the pit to tumble and growl in response, they carried it into a large building. Inside the building were many humans and a couple dogs on watch. Frowning, Runa lets out a vicious bark at the humans and bares her teeth. The two men carry the cage into another room and drop it on the ground, causing a small whimper to escape the pit's mouth.

The humans around her were talking to each other, but she didn't care. After a couple minutes, they open the door and wrestle Runa out, shoving a metal muzzle over her jaws and hanging a heavy chain from her neck. They force her backwards next to two metal posts with a whip, whipping in front of her. This caused the canine to only get angrier and fight back, growling and barking and trying to lash out at the humans. Finally they hook two other chains to the one around her neck and then hook the ends to the poles she was backed into.

Another human comes to her and starts examining her, she would have tried to attack if it weren't for the tight chains and the muzzle. "Hmm... Aren't you a healthy and gorgeous lookin' dog," the man smiles, patting her stomach. "How old Johnathan?" The man across the room looks up, "Three years. The family got her as a pup and have had her for three years." The other man nods and looks down at her. "Mhm..." he says as she unlatches the muzzle. Right at that chance, Runa uses all her weight to pull against the chains and her teeth latch to the man's shoulder. A pain-filled scream echos through the room as the other two men rip her jaws from the man.

Then a fierce pain hits her back and Runa growls, trying to turn to see the man with the whip. While she was distracted, they attempt to shove the muzzle over her jaws but she pulls her head away and bites the other man's hand. This man screams and hits her on the head as hard as he could but she wasn't letting go. Two other men went to grab her and she lets go and goes for the man to her left, biting down on his forearm. "Would you muzzle that damn beast!" the man with the bleeding hand yells as the man Runa was holding onto kicks her away. And that is when they finally got a muzzle over the pit's mouth.

"I want a muzzle on that thing at all times!" One out of the three uninjured men growls at his workers. "Have fun in your new home Beast," the man says, grabbing Runa's head and forcing her to look at him. With the muzzle on there was nothing she could do but she does give him a cold hard stare. "This won't be a fun life for you." Then he drops her head. The men unhook one of her chains and hold onto the other as they drag her out of the room, of course she was struggling and fighting.

They take her to a large barn filled with the scents of other dogs. Many watched the pit fight and growl. Many watched as they whipped her, kicked her and punched her. But she kept fighting, until she had enough and she collapsed on the floor from pain and exhaustion.  The men had to carry her the rest of the way to a small stall in the back with a hard concrete floor and extra protection. Written on the front of the door read the label "VICIOUS" in red. They left her in there and they didn't even take the muzzle off so she could get a drink of water.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2014, 10:23:48 pm »
There was barking and yelling. I could also hear growling. I knew there was a new dog, for one there was a new scent. The scent of a new female dog. I could tell she was older than many new dogs, and she was maybe a year older than me, 3 years maybe? I also heard whipping. "Fighting all ready. Such a brave dog." Talking quietly to myself I could hear the pit no more, but I knew she was still living. She must of passed out. The workers were carrying her to a stall next to mine. One of the stalls with a cold hard concrete floor. My stall had normal wooden floor. But at least all the stalls had some hay to sleep on, I hope. The workers finally left. "You're a strong fighter already, huh?" All I could hear from her was a muffled answer, so they put a muzzle on her. "Oh, I'm sorry they put that on your mouth." She gave a small sigh, I stopped talking and went back to the nap I was having before she arrived.
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2014, 11:24:27 pm »

Tatum
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

As the van travelled across the rough, uneven ground the large brute sat growling in the corner of his cage, despite the dimmed light coming through the metal bars that were suppose to be a window, the cage still seemed rather dark. The sound of constant yipping from the younger dogs caused the male to grow rather irritated and annoyed, they hadn't shut up throughout the full journey and they were still going at it - not the mention the shitty music the two males were playing from the front end of the care. Sighing, the muscular canid rolled his eyes and allowed himself to lay on the cold, hard surface of his 'cage'. But even laying down was hard, with the van now moving onto a more mountain like terrain Tatum had let out an echoing growl. Most of the dogs went silent and now the music was a lot more clearer, his large frame bobbing up and down as the can moved at a fast pace but also across the rough terrain. Closing his eyes and letting out a long sigh the blue dog allowed his eyes to narrow and his huge frame lifted from the cold surface, managing to keep his footing the white-patched dog stalked towards the front of his cage towards the 'suppose to be' window. Placing his paws onto the back door and managing to dig his claws in-between the bars he glared out through the bars. Where the van seemed to be was totally unknown and everything seemed miserable, the strong scent of dog wafted into the males snout and he let out a low, rumbling growl as they grey near to what looked like a ranch - but the only animals that seemed to be around were one's like himself. With his eyes remaining narrowed they pulled up into a drive were at least 15 men seemed to be waiting - seeing someone load out dogs he stepped back.

As Tatum waited for his door to be opened he listened as the humans muttered things to one another "Ok, be careful with this next one. He's nothing like you're average Pit he's like a Rhino, but also a dangerous one!" a raspy voice stated and his door was opened a tiny bit allowing a small ray of light shining in. Charging forward the blue dog manage to shove the metal door open sending the human flying backwards and into a pile of mud. Growling Tatum landed on the ground with a heavy thud and shot forward towards the other dogs who were being loaded out - eyes narrowed and muscles rippling. The men began to shout and wave about, jumping towards the dog but he managed to dodge them. Leaping forward he lunged at a male dog around the same age and a little bit smaller than himself, teeth baring he grabbed into the dogs back and threw him to the ground. The two dogs began to rip at one another but Tatum was filled with rage and had always been aggressive towards other dogs, despite being hit with several blows from the other dog he managed to pin the dog to the ground and tear at his back and the top of his head. Blood seemed to line the white dogs fur as it let out many frantic yelps as a call for help. And it was at that moment Tatum was hit by two men holding a thick metal pole and another whipping the dog causing him to lose his grip which only angered the dog even more, but getting a last glance at the humans made him stop as they stood with threatening glares and the other dogs seemed to cower back into the van.

Blood coloured saliva dripped from the sides of the dogs maw as he looked at the humans with his eyes narrowed and a crazed look remained in his eyes as he was about to charge once again - but before he could move two men placed two chains around his neck and tied him onto a metal pole hoping to contain the beast. Deciding to make no efforts to break free from the pole he sat on his haunches and glared at the few men with an amused look across his face. "I though I told you to keep a hold of that thing! Now you're going to have to send Vinny over there to the emergency room to be stitched up!!" a light haired male spoke furiously as he stormed off and grabbed the white dog taking him to get seen to. It remained silent for a moment until someone broke the silence "So, tell me about this Rhino" the man cackled as he looked at the grey dog "Well he goes by the name of Tatum, he is four years old and a pure bred Pit. Lived with a bloke who thought his dogs, started off as a bait dog and made out to be a top fighting dog - he hasn't listed his fighting name..." a younger man spoke as he held a clip board "Interesting, he sure is large for a Pit Bull don't ya' think? But if the papers say he's pure then he is." he hesitated then went on "I will use this monster to do most of the entertainment and money making - breeding, fighting and weight pulling, he has the muscle for it. Now take him in" and with that the man moved onto the next dog/

Before the dog was even unchained a metal muzzle was slid onto the males mouth and he remained with the two chains on him as two muscular men led him in. As he passed the cages many of the dogs leapt up and barked - few idiots growled at the male even when witnessing the situation that had just happened. But all Tatum done in response was give the dogs a type of stare which caused him to look a lot more evil and a grin slowly slid across his face which caused a brindle male to cower. Chuckling he just looked in the direction he was going until he was threw into a cage, the two men quickly ripping off the chains and muzzle then bolting the door shit. Red and yellow 'hazard' tape went across the door of his stall with a wide sign that read 'Dangerous' giving people the warning to be careful. Looking around the stall it seemed to be the same as every stall here: a hay bale went across the front -missing the door- which allowed the dogs to stand on and look out, the floor was covered in straw and for a bed they had mounts of hay piled up with a small blanket across but no foot nor water bowls. Narrowing his eyes Tatum leapt up onto the bale at the front of his cage and began looking at the other dogs - his eyes narrowed and his tail wagging as a grin remained plastered across his face, there only seemed to be him and around 4/5 other dogs who had been labelled as dangerous, even though others were similar to himself and the others they probably just showed it more. Shrugging, the large dog sat on his haunches as the heavy chain dangled from his neck.

[I'm sorry if it seems like a copied but I kind of planned this out before I made my app hehe]
DA Account

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2014, 12:02:25 am »

"At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not your life."

Runa lay panting in her den and wincing at almost ever move she made. She could hear other dogs and some humans talking at the front of the barn. Her stall had taller walls, and bars coming from the ceiling and connecting to the walls. Other dogs had the ability to look out but all she had in her stall was concrete floor and a flat, tattered blanket in the corner. A tiny water trough stood next to the 'bed'. Runa moves a paw up to her muzzle and scratches at it a bit, but it was useless. Frowning, she pulls herself and wobbles slightly, baring her teeth in pain as she took feeble steps towards the water trough. Looking down into it, she lets out a small growl. The pit wouldn't be able to drink the water without drowning herself. Falling onto the ground, she listens intently to everything.

Soon two men come to her stall and look through the metal bars at her. "Do you think we broke her yet?" a dark haired man with a muscular build asks. "No, this dog is classified as vicious and vicious dogs never give up on the first day. She's probably just tired from ripping the doc's shoulder," a lighter haired man chuckles, holding a clipboard in his hand. "So what are you guys calling her anyway?" the other man asks, looking down at her with a smirk. "Doc picked a name already. The Beast." The dark haired man looks down at her. "But she's tiny." "She may be tiny, but she's got a strong bite force. Pure bred pit right there," the other man says, writing a couple things down on his clipboard. "Well if she's vicious shouldn't she go into the high security barn?" The man nods, "Yes but we're having a hard time finding people that will transport her. Even with the muzzle on, the people here are scared." The dark haired man laughs, "Give me the chain, I'll move her myself." The first man hands it over and unlocks the door with his key. The man steps in and jingles the chain. Runa lets out a low growl, a warning for the man to stay away. Chuckling, the man kicks her in the ribs. Letting out a whimper, she rises on her feet and lets out a frustrated huff. The man kicks her again and she falls onto the ground. She was too weak to fight, to thirsty and hungry. Too tired. Latching the chain to the metal collar, he half drags/ half waits for her to exit the stall. The trip to the barn she was being relocated too was full of kicking, dragging, growling and yelling, but they finally got there.

The men took her to the back where they shoved her in a stall similar to the one she was in before. It seemed to be reserved for her as the name "The Beast" was carved into a wood plank and hung above the stall. The floor was cold and the bars were thicker. There was no 'bed' for her to sleep on but a tiny bucket of water in the corner. After unhooking her, the man reaches down slowly and removes the muzzle. She goes to attack him but he kicks her and exits the stall quickly. The scent of dog was stale meaning she was most likely alone and when she came in there was no scent of dog, she couldn't see any or hear any... She was alone in a barn made just for the vicious. Did that mean the other vicious dogs just give up? Or did the humans work them until they died? Runa didn't know.

Laying down on the ground, she watches the humans leave and licks her side to comfort it. "Filthy humans..." she whispers, laying her head in her paws. "I'll come back to you Heidi... I promise..." she mumbles under her breath before letting out a sad whine. She was in a miserable place and she had no way of getting back to Heidi, she'd die here.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2014, 01:44:53 am »
The workers came to give me meat. As they opened my door I jumped up and bit him in the forearm. He smacked me and I growled and gave a mean bark. He smacked me again and I bit his hand. Hard. He had whipped me again and I continued growling I saw him grab a muzzle and I lashed out and bit his leg. He put a chain on my neck and I was still biting. "Keep still you idiot." I had bit his shoulder and I could see his bone. He finally got the muzzle on me. And took me out of the stall. I was struggling to get away but someone else was whipping me and I finally gave up and plopped on the ground. "Ha, stupid little Tanny can't keep up with us." They picked me up and carried me to another barn. I could see it said "HIGH SECURITY" and I knew i did something horribly wrong. I couldn't hear any other dog in here I was put into a stall that had high walls, larger bars, no hay to sleep on, and only a small bucket of water. I lay down on the floor and it was hard and cold. Concrete floor. I smelled another dog in the stall next to me. The worker took the muzzle off of me I tried to bite him laying down but I failed and he just laughed at me. Finally me and the other dog, a female, were alone. I sighed and could smell it was the other dog from before. "So you're here too, huh?" I could barely talk, but it didn't really matter because she was right next to me.
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2014, 12:50:58 pm »

[[Waiting on Sherlolly before I post again, you guys may continue though]]
DA Account

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 04:33:58 pm »
Getting up I started pacing around the stall. More like the cell. I could smell th humans coming back I knew they had whips. I went as far to the back of the cell as I could. They opened it and muzzled me. He also chained me and took me to a pole far away from the barn. The chained me to it and said. "Lets get this Tan demon a partner." They looked at me and one said." You know let's call 'er, um, Demon." They were staring at me. "But her name is Tanny." "My name is Cinnamon." But all they could hear was a bark. "Actually, I like demon. Have a great day, Demon." They walked away and someone else got me a smaller female. We said nothing and just sat there.
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 11:40:10 pm »

Tatum
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

As he glared out of the bars he noticed the tan coloured female from earlier being dragged out from her cage violently and rove through the middle path of the stalls and outside towards a more secure barn, shortly after another, younger grey and white dog followed - another female. Looking at them Tatum looked with a smug grin "This place seems to be packed with us aggressive mutts..." he cackled mostly to himself as he continued to look around. Like in the van all the dogs continued to bark and yap, trying to get out of their cages or catch one of the humans attentions, but obviously their efforts were going unnoticed as the humans seemed to just walk past the stalls and not even noticing the dogs. Rolling his eyes Tatum allowed his large tail to stand on end along with his hackles and his ears shooting erect, a male dog was being lead into the free cage which was to his left. The dog was brindle and white who also seemed to hold battle scars, narrowing his eyes the two dogs growled at one another which caused the humans to laugh and look at a tall, slender man who followed in quickly behind. The raggy looking being seemed to smirk as he scratched at a stubble that lined his chin, then giving a quick scratch to his brown hair. "Should we feed these two?" a younger man questioned, but the older being shook his head. "Give them something to drink then bring both of them to the pit" and with that sentence over the man hurried off.

A smirk grew across the fighters face as he leapt down from the hay bale and stood at his full height, watching as a bloke entered his cage and poured fresh liquid into his metal bowl - he watched as the human stumbled out. Even though he would often rebelled against the humans Tatum knew when to keep it cool and having a possible practice fight on his paws he didn't want to tire himself to much. Hearing the dog next door kick up a fuss as the human entered the large, grey dog shook his head and let out a low grunt. Turning his attention away from the obvious younger dog Tatum trotted towards the metal bowl that contained fresh, cool water. Lowering his head he slowly began lapping up at the cool liquid - around here it was known that for dogs who would earn the humans more money (fighting dogs, breeders and weight pulling dogs) would usually be treated slightly better than most dogs who worked around here. Slowly finishing off the bowl of water Tatum lifted his attention away from the bowl as he heard heavy footsteps and the mumbling of voices echoing through the stables. Smirking the large brute shook his head to rid of the water that continued to drip from his chin, once done he trotted forward and waited at the large wooden door. As he looked up it seemed like several shadows hovered near by, probably to split up a dog fight if one was to break out when the dogs were taken out. Lowering his head he looked straight ahead, directly into the stall door.

The door slowly crept open but the muscular canid remained glaring where the door once was, which was now replaced by the many legs of the humans. A gasp was heard from the men as they looked down at the motionless dog, an amazed expression across their faces as one of the men cackled and pushed through the huddle. "He's the first dog that hasn't tried to kill you idiots when opening his stall, and your're standing, staring at him like a group of idiots?" a large man spoke coldly "When he see's this stripy guy next door he's going to go ballistic, he will totally change. He's obviously been bred and fought by professionals so he knows to respect his handlers and the hand which feeds him - so don't mess with the way he's been taught!" and with those wise words but also a stern one  the man clipped on a muzzle and a harness onto the dog which would make it easier to move the dog and prevent anything happening on their way to the ring. Feeling a loose tug from the chain link leash which was attached to the leather harness meant the dog had permission to exit his sleeping point and so he did. Holding the 110 lbs Pt tightly in his grasp the dark haired human lead him out and shoved the stall door shut but allowed it to stay open a little so people knew there wasn't a canine still inside. Now out in the open Tatum watched as many dogs seemed to leap onto the hay bales and glare out at the group of humans and the dog that were huddled together - their barks continuous and some aggressive, but this didn't bother Tatum as he was eager to fight.

Hearing the sound of vicious growls which was soon followed by the sound of shouting and banging, grinning he tilted his head to look at the brindle male being dragged out - as soon as the two dogs had rested eyes on one another tension was felt. Tensing up the large male curled up his lips allowing many growls to rumbled up his throat, but like being taught in the past he just stood in one position and the only action allowing himself to do was growl.However, the younger dog seemed like a rather inexperienced fighter and began lunging at the larger dog hoping to get a one up on him before the fight. But the aggressive expression quickly disappeared from Tatum's face as the dog spoke "Right here, right now!" the male growled, chuckling he shook his head "Let's see how you cope in the pit!" Tatum chuckled as he was lead out of the barn and towards the fighting pits, the younger dog following closely behind, but the humans seemed to be separating the two for now.

DA Account

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2014, 01:09:30 am »
I was gnawing on my chains, hoping they would break. I didn't get far at all. They female looked at me. "You know chains here are impossible to break. And they will just catch you back if you actually do break it." I stopped. "Please leave me be and do my own thing, I will leave you be. This way nobody gets hurt." She looked away from me. I continued to gnaw. Finally after like an hour and a half I gave up. My teeth were sore and my mouth ached. "I told you that it was impossible." I growled ferociously at her. I bit at her then as I bit her I stopped and saw a human coming. He took me away because my 'shift' was over. I regretted this decision, but I decided to cooperate. I didn't nip, bite, struggle or pull. I just calmly walked with him. The workers who "named" me saw and were impressed."My, she actually isn't being demon-like."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:12:25 am by maddie »
Jikoo