Author Topic: Just need to get this off my chest  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Just need to get this off my chest
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 04:17:13 am »
Oh yeah, I hate people like that. I consider myself literate but when I'm OOC Itypelikethisandsuch and yeah I have had people say "Oh you dont use space so you are illiterate." it drives me up the wall.

I don't even use proper capitalization when I'm OoC, which is why so many people claim that I'm illiterate; complete and utter strangers have tried to correct me about my capitalization and tried to explain how I was being "too illiterate". -Slight huff-
Anyway, back on topic. I don't understand how one person, whom only exclaimed about their love of cookies (which are pretty great), would be considered illiterate, anyway. 'How?' is my question. It was only three words; three words doesn't make you illiterate - besides, if he had played the game long enough to know that there are actual illiterate people (atleast a younger audience that doesn't know any better) / trolls / etc. within this game, he wouldn't have spoken in Local. His reply was pretty harsh, if I may as well, as, again, it was only one person who spoke, not the entire Clan themselves.
It's kinda redundant if you ask me.
-Wolfie

Offline -SolarEclipse-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Just need to get this off my chest
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 05:11:43 am »
One person's criticism doesn't make your clan member, or the whole clan, illiterate. They aren't at all illiterate by what I've heard from you. I don't understand why he would target your clan. *sigh* There's just some people who cause arguments on FH... :-/

I like cookies too.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:21:32 am by -SolarEclipse- »