1 (9.1%)
SunClan
2 (18.2%)
ShadeClan
4 (36.4%)
MoonClan
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: (WC RP) The Four Clans Of The Forest~ OPEN AND ACCEPTING  (Read 8455 times)

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: (WC RP) The Four Clans Of The Forest~ OPEN AND ACCEPTING
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2014, 01:05:18 am »
RP ANNOUNCEMENT, I NEED EVERYONE'S----

ATTENTION! : There will be more information about this rp coming soon, so every 2 days or so I'd like everyone to check the first 3 (?) posts! This is a new (WIP) RP, so if I see that some people don't know what is going on or haven't checked the first 3 or so posts, I will let them know the missed-out-on information. Thanks!

Also, the meeting place will be held in Fourtrees. I know what you're thinking, If the meeting place is the same, then the territories are the same, but no. The leaders of the Clans can discuss what the territory should look like with their clanmates out of the rp. They can also talk to me. Before you agree on what it will look like and what all it has, ask me if's good. When I approve of the territory, I'll let you know and you can post a picture on what it looks like or just discribe it. Let me know also if you'll be using picture or text. BTW, can someone tell me how to do 'whispering' or whatever on the forums? I still haven't figured that out. Anyways,

Please keep the Clan talk inside of the forums *this rp forum.. thing* Please comment REDisawesome just like that if you RED the whole post. (get it?)

Thanks, ~Akirabeth~

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2014, 01:30:23 am »
Yes, another char, one rogue and one Kittypet

Bella

35 moons

Female

None

None

Nope

Kittypet

Twoleg nest

Irene (mother)

She has yellow eyes. Her mom was a stray, she was taken in during hurricane Irene. Her mom Irene was named after that. She was pregnant. Finally she had one male and two females. A while later another Twoleg family came and chose Bella. They took her home and loved her. But the worst part was, they have a dog. This is a true story, Bella is the name of my cat. This happened to her mom. And yes we have a dog. That isn't a pic of her, but she looks almost like that.

Spottedfur/Milo (Milo is what twolegs call him)

31 moons

Tom

Bella

None

Nope

Rogue

Forest

Unknown

He has blue eyes. He was born in the forest, then the two-legs took him. He ran away and gave himself his name, Spottedfur. He lives at the edge of the forest near a cat clan (won't decide which clan until I know the map/territories) and a bits near the Twoleg place. He and Bella are only close friends, he thinks even more.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:45:02 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2014, 01:00:22 pm »
No mean to double post, but could we start the role play?))
Jikoo

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2014, 12:44:16 pm »
After we get a few more people, Maddie. We need Shatteredclan people and Sunclan people quite a bit. And i think we still need a leader for ShadeClan.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2014, 06:47:54 pm »
I might as well make an app for Shattered Clan soon.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2014, 11:15:51 pm »
Alright. soulstar. We'll be starting the rp sometime next weekend/week or when we get a leader for shadeclan. ~~Akirabeth~