Author Topic: A Reborn Rivalry | Inactive  (Read 17284 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: A Reborn Rivalry | Lion King/Hyena and Lion Roleplay | Open and Accepting
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 12:17:15 am »
Accepted! I'll add your characters in ^^

This means we can start the roleplay!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 01:50:20 am »

Hadhi

The female paced across the rocky terrain, her long claws clicking on the ground with each step. Hadhi muttered somethings to herself before lying down on a large rock, which had been warmed up by the sun--the same sun that was causing the terrible drought. "Not a cloud in the sky," she huffed grumpily, returning to her den which was decorated with some carved bones. Glancing around for a minute, she decided there wasn't anything in her den to entertain her, so she exited and stood at the border between the Pridelands and Elephant Graveyard. Now, the Pridelands almost looked like the Pridelands during Scar's Rule, which she could only faintly remember. But, her thoughts were quickly torn away as she noticed something very interesting in the distance--a zebra. Only a lone zebra, and it stood out towards the middle of the Pridelands.

"Aha!" she yelled, pointing with a paw towards it. "Food! Someone, try to get it! Before the lions get it first!" She didn't dare enter the Pridelands herself, and she almost felt selfish because of it. Putting her own clan out there before herself, and they could possibly die. Flicking her tail, she turned around to see if any of the hyenas were coming.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 02:33:41 am »
Akinyi & Tali

Akinyi twitched her ear she was laying in a warm sunny spot near an Elephant skull. She noticed Tali walking towards her. "Hey Akinyi!"Tali called to her rushing over. Akinyi sighed "Yea what is it?"She mumbled. "I need you to go get me some things."Tali stated looking at her daughter. "Why can't you get it yourself what if I am needed but I'm not here?"Akinyi asked making a valid point. "Well for starters I am your mom and I am very busy and I can't be to places at once you know!"Tali snapped loosing her patience. "Ugh FINE!"Akinyi growled getting up. "Okay I need you to get me some leaves, And Cobwebs okay?"Tali told her. "How am I supposed to leaves with this drought going on!?"Akinyi whined. "You figure it out I don't care where you get it even if you take right from under a lion just get me those things."Tali said. "What a nice thing to tell your daughter."Akinyi said walking off. She decided she'd have to get leaves first since it would be the hardest to get. She began walking in Hadhi's direction.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 02:05:13 pm »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 08:22:11 pm »

Caspian stood at the very edge of Pride rock. He scanned the Pridelands. Barren, lifeless, and brown would be the perfect words to describe it. His black tail flicking back and forth, and his golden eyes scanning his home land. The sun bore down on him, causing him to pant and swat flies away. His black fur was like a magnet to heat. Staying out too long meant risking a heat stroke, or death. Either way, Caspian didn't want to be the lion to do that. A sudden flicker of movement made him fix his eyes near the border. A zebra stood quite a ways off. Caspian blinked a few times to see if it was just a mirage, but it still stood there. Licking his lips, he turned and saw Bastet. Bastet used to be an outlander, and Caspian was still getting used to them. But he walked over. "Bastet. I am sorry to interrupt your sun bathing, but I have a task for you. I dont know if you've seen it already, but a zebra has been spotted near the border. I want you to go hunt it, hopefully before the hyenas do." He nodded and trotted inside, the sun practically baking him from the inside out. The cool air of the den instantly cooled him. He lay right next to the King and Queen's mound, where his parents slept, and began cooling off.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 10:30:23 pm »

Hadhi

The female glanced over at one of the hyenas, taking a moment before recognizing the hyena as Saka. "It is indeed close to the Pridelands. But, with the lack of prey, how much can you really complain?" Her green eyes darted to Priderock, then to the zebra. "If we want food, we'll have to hurry."

Hadhi was healthy enough, well, in comparison to the others. Usually, anything hunted down was given to the highest ranking, elders, and the cubs. Hadhi decided she wouldn't eat any of the zebra if they did possibly hunt it down, some hyenas needed it much more than herself.

Hadhi then looked over to another hyena, Akinyi. "Hmm? Do you need something, Akinyi?" she asked, soon turning back around to focus on the lone zebra.

Tulivu

The male sat by the entrance of the den, huffing as the sun beat down on his pelt. He then had heard Caspian's words to a lioness, and flicked his ears as he turned. "Huh? Zebra? Did you say zebra?" he asked, standing up as he clumsily bounded over to the edge of Priderock. There he could see it--one lone zebra.

[/size]

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 11:59:54 pm »
This looks pretty interesting! Is it too late for applications though?

Name: Cartalion
Species: Lion
Group: Outlander/Outsider
Personality: Strong, daring, bold, affectionate, protective, loyal, easygoing
Opinion on hyenas and lions joining together: "As long as everyone's OK, it's alright with me."

Name: Chiwa
Species: Spotted Hyena
Group: PRIDELANDER! Jk, Hyena XD
Personality: Somewhat cruel, sarcastic, sadistic, ambitious, sly
Opinion on lions and hyenas joining together: "Only if things get really bad... I can't stand those stupid hairballs!"

I might get some more charries soon, but just these 2 for now. x3

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2014, 12:02:02 am »
This looks pretty interesting! Is it too late for applications though?

Name: Cartalion
Species: Lion
Group: Outlander/Outsider
Personality: Strong, daring, bold, affectionate, protective, loyal, easygoing
Opinion on hyenas and lions joining together: "As long as everyone's OK, it's alright with me."

Name: Chiwa
Group: PRIDELANDER! Jk, Hyena XD
Personality: Somewhat cruel, sarcastic, sadistic, ambitious, sly
Opinion on lions and hyenas joining together: "Only if things get really bad... I can't stand those stupid hairballs!"

I might get some more charries soon, but just these 2 for now. x3
Nope, I won't close applications for a while ^^ Accepted! I'll add in your characters.

I also may bring in another character in a bit.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2014, 12:16:02 am »
Akinyi

"Huh? Oh no I'm just getting some things for Tali."Akinyi said startled hearing Hadhi's question. "Do you need me to do anything while I'm out?"Akinyi asked deciding that if she was going to be out she might aswell see if anyone needed anything. Akinyi waited patiently for Hadhi's answer.

Tali

Tali watched Akinyi walk off and sighed. "She'll never get anywhere with that attitude."Tali murmured. She decided to go search around for anything that might be useful. She ducked into one of the elephant skulls and looked around she didn't see much so she left the Elephant skull. Tali sighed and glanced up "Why can't it rain already!"She snarled under her breath.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2014, 02:09:46 pm »

Name: Tii
Group[Pridelander, Outsider, or Hyena]: Hyena
Age[You can just answer as cub, teenager, etc.]: Teenage
Personality (OPTIONAL): Tii is very helpful and friendly, and tries to help out whenever he can. Despite being mute, he is well-known and hopes he'll be the leader of the clan some day. Tii can be a bit sensitive at times, especially if someone makes fun of him not being able to speak.
Family: Hadhi (Mother)
Opinion on the hyenas and lions joining together: He is for it.
Other: He is mute.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:03:31 am by Devynex »