Author Topic: Above the bright stars [Realistic wolf RP] New, open and accepting!  (Read 15334 times)

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I can't feel sorry for you.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Above the bright stars [Realistic wolf RP] New, open and accepting!
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 12:06:33 pm »
You're accepted, Gideon. Just remember to be active! ;)

There is a thing that hurts more than pain. Most people call it sadness.
Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp
My deviantart is TheScorpionQueen
Feel free to check it out~

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 12:48:09 pm »
(Yippie,  thanks!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 01:16:08 pm »
((Sorry, the application was made in a hurry since I don't have much time right now))

Name: Aoshad
Appearance/Picture:
Personality(Optional): Aoshad was born unable to speak (assuming wolves can speak to each otheri n this roleplay o3o), making him more of an outcast. He is usually kind to everyone, and despite his rank, never tries to fight back.
Desired pack: Pack of the Soaring Winds
Desired rank: Omega
In-game username: Devynex (Being without my computer currently you won't be able to contact me in-game though.)
Other: He cares for Aziel, but is not his actual father.

Name: Aziel
Appearance/Picture:
Personality(Optional): Aziel is hyper and a bit stubborn, but still very caring for those around him. After the death of his parents, he had started following Aoshad around, not calling him his father but he was his 'protector'.
Desired pack: Pack of the Soaring Winds
Desired rank: Pup

(May fix this up later)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 01:57:09 pm »

Leauana

"I am a wolf: It is my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart. Do not trifle with me; For I'm also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know."

Laying there still the white pelted wolf basically blended in with the snow, the only thing preventing her from being unnoticed was her pure black snout and the few stains which seemed to cover her paws. The white blanket which she lay upon was indeed cold, but she couldn't deny how comfy it actually was. Winter being Alues favourite season meant she didn't complain and actually enjoyed herself a lot more. However, the coldness would sometimes drive her over the edge and she'd get rather irritated. Leauana was also aware of the safety for her pack in winter. Food was more scarce in the colder seasons, so fights between species were more likely to break out in order to get the best food source possible, even though wounds were probably less likely to happen as the ground is covered in a soft blanket, ones illness could increase or their health could deteriorate. Precautions had to be taken in winter and every season to come. Although, the main things on the female alpha was more bothered on keeping the pack safe and alive, which meant she would be on guard more than usual and would participate more in pack hunts and looking after each member with care.

The large, white pelted wolf slowly began to shuffle, pushing snow out of her way as she done so. Once shuffling into a fresh patch of snow she quickly woke, the sudden coldness sending a shiver down her spine as she now sat upright, eyes quickly scanning over the pack to make sure all were fine. Seeing as everything appeared how it should be she hurled herself lazily onto her paws, legs feeling shaky for a few seconds, but they soon regained their usual strength. A smile crept onto her lips as she gave her pelt a rather aggressive shake, small clumps of snow flying off and landing back onto the ground. Running her tongue across her dry lips Lea stepped out, closer towards the pack whom seemed to still be sleeping. Even the Gideon remained asleep. Taking her eyes off of the resting pack Leauana carefully and quietly clambered around the fair size back, long tail swaying behind her as she allowed her pink tongue to hang from the side of her maw. Within seconds the large canine came to a quick halt and let out a sigh, her paws, up to her knees, were now covered in snow. Placing her paw on a large sized rock she managed to hurl herself up, circling a few times before she allowed herself to drop onto her haunches. She had only wondered a few feet from the pack, which were still clearly in view. Lifting her hind leg the fae scratched at an itch behind her ear, then she began grooming her fur. Sitting quietly waiting for the rest of the pack to wake.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 02:10:46 pm »
Aoshad and Aziel are both accepted, adding to the character list~

Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 03:58:52 pm »

G i d e o n

The large timber wolf was dozing peacefully atop a snow-covered stone near his fellow packmates. Through the course of the night, a decent pile of the powdery snow had collected on top of the canine, rendering his grey and tan fur white. Gideon slowly blinked himself awake, his keen ears twitching at the faint sound of pawsteps crunching the high snow. As he blew a huff from his nostrils, his breath became a visible vapor for a moment, before quickly vanishing in the crisp, cold air. Laying there for a minute, the male finally let out a huffed yawn and rose his head, ignoring the sheet of snow that avalanched from the top of his head, and extended his forelegs, spreading his toes in a stretch. He paused for a moment to do a quick sweeping glance over his still sleeping pack members, as if accounting for each one. Some subtle movement on the snowbank not far off quickly caught the observant wolf's attention.
It was Leauana, from the smell of it.

Gideon's tongue swept over his cold nose as he pushed himself up onto his haunches, in a sitting position. Instantly, the snow blanket that covered his back during the night slid off in a slush, piling onto the stone behind him while some of the powder still clung to his dense pelt. Quietly, he rose to his paws and splayed his legs to give his fur a violent shake, sending the remaining snow on it flying every which way. The canid stood tall on his perch and did one more long gaze over the camp before hopping down, landing softly in the nearly chest deep snow. His attention once again drifted back to the white-pelted she-wolf. "Leauana? What're you doing up so early?" Gideon questioned quietly, keeping his voice low to avoid disturbing the sleeping wolves, and tilting his head slightly to the side as his goldenrod pupils examined the alpha female.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 04:09:40 pm by Jackkdaw »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 04:40:29 am »

{Just waiting on the others...}
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 04:50:10 am »
(Same cx)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 04:52:38 am »

Aoshad

Aoshad slept lightly, leaned up against a rock. His entire body seemed frozen, except for his side, where Aziel slept snuggled up to the black canine. His eyes fluttered open, examining everything nearby but not moving his head or body in any way. He decided not to disturb the resting pup, let him sleep longer. He was desperate for more warmth from the violent cold, and he snorted lightly before closing his eyes again, but was unable to fall asleep again. So the omega laid there, waiting for the pup to awaken or something else to happen. He flicked an ear to get rid of the snowflakes that had settled on it. Aziel whimpered in his sleep, pawing at his muzzle a few times before becoming still again. Aoshad attempted again to fall asleep,  hoping it would pass the time faster than waiting on the pup.

(Sorry, fairly quick post :P)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:56:21 am by Turtlex »

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2015, 08:59:13 am »

~Conall~
Standing up, the rather large alpha male stretched his front paws as his fur bristled up a bit and glanced around, stopping, while seeing his beta, Marsh.
"I've noticed the scent of a bear nearby..." He spoke, the slightest bit worried and lifted up his tail, looking down from the hill.
"You shall be aware...it seems like it is a large female with two to three cubs."
He added, taking a few steps away from the peak of the hill.
"If we find out where her den is, we will know are we in danger or not."
The thought of his pack being attacked by a dangerous creature like that, sent chills down his spine, but he tried his best not to show himself being frightened. -I really hope we aren't...- He thought to himself, sitting down on the soft, cold snow.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 09:00:57 am by Derpiederp »

Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp