Author Topic: Above the bright stars [Realistic wolf RP] New, open and accepting!  (Read 15336 times)

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I can't feel sorry for you.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Above the bright stars [Realistic wolf RP] New, open and accepting!
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 12:43:50 pm »
Accepted!*adds to character list*

There is a thing that hurts more than pain. Most people call it sadness.
Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp
My deviantart is TheScorpionQueen
Feel free to check it out~

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 02:11:51 pm »

Leauana

"I am a wolf: It is my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart. Do not trifle with me; For I'm also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know."

After several minutes of grooming herself, the stains from her pelt had slowly begun to disappear. Much to her relief. She wasn't a 'clean freak' and didn't mind if her coat got a stain here and there, it gave her a bit of colour. However, she did like to keep it clean besides it was pure white, most wolves would have a grey or cream mark here and there. Looking down at her paws Lea smiled, satisfied with her job. Now, what could she do? The pack was still asleep and she couldn't wonder off in case something happened to them and even herself. She could always wait for them to wake up, but how long would that be? Letting out a sigh the rather large wolf ran her tongue across her lips and gave her head a brisk shake. Lowering her head onto her paws she allowed her eyes to wonder off into the forest which was beyond their torritry - everything remained silent, she couldn't scent anything or anyone and she certainly couldn't see anything wondering around in the shadows. The sudden sound of a cracking branch caused her head to raise, a low growl escaping her maw. However, she was soon put at ease when she noticed two birds flying from one of the near by trees. Shaking her head and slightly rolling her eyes she began glancing around, now and then she'd check on the resting pack of wolves.

Not long after the sound of crunching snow caught the females attention, this causing her head to turn in the direction from where she heard it. Now facing the pack she noticed Gideon, the alpha male, heading towards her. Greeting him with a nod her eyes remained locked on the brute whom now seemed to be heading in her direction. Shuffling onto her haunches Leauana looked down at the larger creature - a small smile forming at her lips. At his question she shrugged "I'm not sure, I guess I'm just an early riser..." she chuckled, she wasn't even sure as to why she woke up. "Maybe I should go on a quick patrol? The packs still sleeping and I don't want to wake them, besides I need to stretch my legs" she questioned slightly, unsure as to whether he'd be comfortable with her doing so. Her jaws parted widely and a gust of air gushed out, her sharp, blood tinted canines being revealed and a small whine erupted. As she snapped her jaws shut she gave her head a quick shake - eyes now back on Gideon as she waited for his response.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:14:25 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2015, 04:39:08 pm »

G i d e o n

Gideon's ears flicked forward, listening attentively to the words of the she-wolf before him, and his muscles relaxed a bit in her company. Up above, the overcast sky began to let fall a light, gentle snow, and the wolf's golden eyes watched for a moment as a snowflake drifted down and landed softly upon his muzzle. Running his tongue over his nose, he fixed his attention back onto Leauana. "A patrol? Hmm, can't see the harm in it. Feel free." Gideon flashed a warm smile, tail swaying casually behind him. "Once everyone gets up and around we're going to head out on a hunt. It's been a decent amount of time between now and our last good meal, I can tell everyone's getting a little restless." He spoke calmly, throwing a slow glance over his shoulder at the sleepy wolves at the main camp den site, then returning his focus to the white female. "Be careful on that patrol. This isn't always the best place to be wandering alone this time of year." The male added with a light nod, keeping his vocal tone down to a hushed murmur as not to disturb the pack.

[[-short, on mah phone.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2015, 09:17:31 pm »
Marsh

Marsh wouldn't have minded standing up and going off to get something to hunt. She yawned, figuring the rest of the pack was all on the same idea as her and licked her maw. She blinked, her ears perking as she glanced down and spotted the alpha male walking, though approached her bush and halted. She stood up to give him her full attention. She slightly tilted her head at that though nodded. "I see your concern... But what if it was just passing through? If it does have cubs with it, I'm sure it's just trying to get by... It wouldn't put it's cubs in danger. Besides, shouldn't bears be hibernating at this time of year?" She wanted to ease the alpha's worry.

Snow

Before the pups eyes could come to a complete close, her pupils dilated as she saw the russet fur of a fox walking in her direction. The fox hadn't spotted her, for if it did, it didn't show it. Snow began to panic, though she was too cold and much too exhausted to really move, so she knew even if she was able to get up, she wouldn't be able to run away.

The fox looked hungry as it's eyes shifted around, and Snow watched it walk by her, her eyes following it. It was good her fur matched the snow, otherwise she'd be fox chow. There was something odd how the fox smelled, having an odd smell of wolves, as if from a pack. Snows eyes closed slowly again as she wondered if she was actually close to a wolf pack after all, after all, she did see some signs of activity here, even though the signs passed right over her as she ran from earlier past events. She whimpered softly at the memories, though her whimpering was already beginning to fade.

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I can't feel sorry for you.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2015, 08:42:03 am »
~Conall~
"Yes they should...that's the reason I am worried. there must be something going on." The alpha male replied,  then sighing. He shook his head, narrowing his eyes in a calm manner. "Must be that the cubs woke it up. Excuse my behaviour...lots of things have happened lately and I can't stop thinking about it." He added, laying down on the snow, stretching his toes a bit.
[Sorry really short...I just woke up and didn't sleep well x_x]

There is a thing that hurts more than pain. Most people call it sadness.
Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp
My deviantart is TheScorpionQueen
Feel free to check it out~

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2015, 08:20:51 pm »
Aoshad and Aziel

Aziel finally awoke, stretching his paws out before forcing himself to stand up. He was quickly alert, looking around to make sure no one was nearby, for Aoshad was sleeping near the borders. Aoshad lifted his head, staring at the pup and waiting for his next move. Aziel stepped away, giving Aoshad enough room to stand up. The pup stared up at the omega, wagging his tail happily. "What are we gonna do today?" he asked, running around the older wolf. "Are we gonna go hunt?" Aoshad sent him a small glare at the last question. "Oh, nevermind. Let's go over to the rest of the pack." He trotted ahead, while Aoshad lowered his head and tail as they approached the other pack members.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2015, 11:03:29 pm »

Leauana

"I am a wolf: It is my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart. Do not trifle with me; For I'm also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know."

Cocking her head a little to the left Leauana listened to the brutes comment, a small smile forming at her lips as she dipped her head, but before making a comment she allowed him to continue. Despite being slightly more dominant in her eyes Lea still seeked approval from Gideon, he was also the alpha of the pack and if a fight or argument was to break out between the two it would more than likely destroy the whole pack. As he spoke about going on a hunt later she nodded her head quickly in agreement, her had turning as she looked out into the snow coated hills "Yes, you're right. It has been a good few days. We or you could rally a small party later? I'm sure the pack will be rather hungry, and a meal shall do them good." she smiled, nodding yet again as her green/yellow gaze rested upon the slightly larger wolf. Hearing the words of the masculine before she set off Leauana chuckled "Aren't I always?" she questioned lowering her left ear "I'll keep an eye out..." she quickly added as she trotted off, in the opposite direction to the pack.

Long tail flowing behind her as she padded through the snow filled land, paw pad trails following behind her every time her paws sunk into the deep surface. Everything, as usual remained quiet and in her opinion rather bring. Even though it was a relief that nothing had -so far- wondered into the territory. Flicking her tail now and then the large, white wolf continued to weave in and out of the trees, continuing to take glanced around to make sure nothing was coming behind her. Letting out a huff she clambered on, the only thing visible being her dark pads, block snout and the black which lined her eyes - almost like eye liner. As she moved across the land, her eyes locked onto something moving in the distance; was it a hare? Cocking her head Lea had taken in a few whiffs, there was barely a scent, only the familiar scent of a fox. Taking a few paces forward the small thing seemed to stop moving, was it just her? She questioned herself. Clearing her throat "Hello?..." she called as she took a few paces forward.

{Sorry, my FH was having problems so I'v decided to speed things up with finding Snow.}
DA Account

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2015, 12:24:44 am »
Marsh
Marsh nodded, and sat down with her ears perking a bit as if listening out to the tundra around them. She waited a few minutes before responding with, "I could check up on the area for you if you want? I don't mind the cold... I could follow them for you so I know everything will be safe. And I can take a few others with me just in case." She stared at him confidently, her tail brushing over the cold white snow.

Snow

The freezing white snow was too much to bear, especially to someone so young. Snows small ears caught the sound of something though only slightly moved as her eyes opened halfway. Her eyes revealed where she was as she glanced out, seeing a silhouette of some kind. Still not moving, she stared at the silhouette with curiosity that led her to believe it was a wolf, and more importantly a familiar one: her own mom. Her vision began to fail her again as her eyelids closed and she entered a type of unconscious state.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2015, 06:10:28 pm »

{Just waiting on the others then I'll post.}
DA Account

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2015, 10:35:47 pm »
((I'm waiting for someone else to post, I don't have anything to respond to.))