Author Topic: Your FHORD Experience  (Read 3198 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Your FHORD Experience
« on: February 07, 2015, 11:01:21 pm »
Alright, so FHORD is not quite over as I'm posting this, but it's getting fairly close.

So, I have a question for you all!

How did it go?

For me, it had a very slow start, as I was hanging around Stone Bridge for hours, just trying to find a fitting roleplay, and chatting with Handsome Jack and Grif while I was on Master Chief.

And then, Allegra came.

And she started the stampede of roleplaying, and it greatly improved my experience.

Everyone was roleplaying with everybody, and being pretty inclusive.
It was brilliant.

Though, more towards the end of it... Ehhh....

My friends had to go offline, so I thought I'd join the others....
Yeah, I got ignored pretty badly.

So that sort of ruined my good experience.

So I guess.... It was a mixed bag....?

Anyhow, how did it go for you all?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:48:38 pm by WarKat »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Your FHORD Experience
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 11:24:45 pm »
I sadly couldn't find any roleplays that suited me, so I  logged off.

I guess, bad?

Offline AmarisMingan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Luck is a shimmer in the darkness.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 12:05:23 am »
Honestly, very little have I seen people doing a roleplay. Even if it was random or in group. At South Pole, nobody did. As soon as I started a few lines, people gone after me and it spread around making it still kind of a ORPD today. I was like; LOL how even- they didn't know.

Anyway, I expierienced it good. Nice atmosphere, no harassment or powerplayers around. Just normal. Even did a tiny hug roleplay with one of my old buddies. :3 But it waan't really what I had expected for this day.
Av - AzureHowlShliach

Offline OchreKangaroo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 01:18:50 am »
Well basically.. let me see. I first started Role-playing in Bonfire with my friends. I spend most of my time in Fluorite Plains though. I was already enjoying myself but later on, when I arrived in Fluorite I could see Red, Allegra and Ingo all hanging out and role-playing. So, I decided to join them with my friend and it became quite exciting as well as really fun. I had great experiences on that day and I also took some derpy pictures just to remember that one day.I still didn't get to RP with some of my other buddies because they were too busy but it was still a fun and great day for me.

Rawr.

Siggy by fabulous Buffy! Thank you <3 <3

In-game username: OchreKangaroo.
You will see me in Bonfire.

Need any help, PM me <3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 02:01:35 am »
Vespian sat down in Ficho Tunnels 'n watched a Grimmjow character quarrel with an annoyed Levi character. Dunno if that was an exclusive thing for this event or just another casual role-play in Ficho Tunnels though, but it amused me for a good bit. Didn't really partake in the role-play myself. Didn't feel like havin' Vespian shoved between an angry midget and a panther.
gone

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 03:20:49 am »
Sadly, I didn't experience much. I'd spent half an hour in BonBon and Flourite, and couldn't find any roleplays going on. I did find a handful, but they seemed like the usual roleplay that goes on everyday in BonBon, and nothing that jumped out at me that I would've been willing to join or enjoy.
Even so, I was gone most the day, spending some time with my father. I would have loved to of participated more, but it's hard for me to ever find enjoyable roleplays on FH even when it's not FHORD.
I hope those who participated enjoyed it, though! Happy FHORD, everyone!

Offline Herbblur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I ONLY POST A FEW TIME A WEEK NOW BECAUSE IM BUSY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 04:47:19 am »
(I shall now write in teal) I didn't even know it was FHORD! I still consider myself a newbie, but I was in the magnificent, stressful Ascension Island trying to climb up! Someone said they could do it at around 4 minutes, it took me 1 DAY to climb the thing! When I was there, I was all like in capital "YAAY! I'M HERE AT LAST!!!!", so my FHORD went well. It was it was medium chat yesterday of the 5th, then, here on FHORD, it was quiet. Perfect for climbing. So, mine went, from a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being worst, it was a 7-8. ;D

EDIT: I was almost there, then accidentally setting home while falling. I fell, but then climbed back up and made it! The character I climbed with was Raven Call! She now lives at Sky's Rim.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 04:51:34 am by Yelli »
The call of the Yelli: Whooooiy!

Signature by Me, Yelli!

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 08:58:09 am »
FHORD was great! In the morning, I rped with a pack then when it came to the afternoon, I rped with a friend.

Me and my friend roleplayed John Egbert and Dad Egbert. It was so funny I choked on Ribena through the middle of the rp.  It was probably not one of my greatest experiences, but it was still pretty fun! It was nice to see the mods rp.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 04:24:48 pm »
Unfortunately, I was out for most of the day, and thus had little time for actual roleplay. However, I did have a few nice chats with some friends in Flourite.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Sandfury

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 04:46:12 pm »
Internet was out for half of the day, so ayyeee. I didn't even do any RPing. Heh, maybe next time.