Author Topic: <|~|> The Left Ones <|~|> Mature&Realistic Dog&Cat Apocalypse  (Read 28726 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
<|~|> The Left Ones <|~|> Mature&Realistic Dog&Cat Apocalypse
« on: February 28, 2015, 08:14:10 pm »

"We're all in the same game; Just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; Just different devils..."

"Something happened, we don't know what. But it happened. This thing. This madness. The darkness and beasts. The pain, the sites, the fright and the horror. Came so sudden, like a blast from the unknown. It's an outrage, a mysterious outbreak. Why does everything seem so bare and quiet? *GROWL* Why does everyone seem so scared and frightened? What are these things, trying to kill me? *SNARL* Where are you all going?! *GROWL* Please, don't leave me... Why would they do this? *WHINE*COUGH* Do they not understand. We're here all alone, no protection and no helping hands! They've taken it all. The food. The water. Our families. Why take something so *COUGH* precious to us? Do you not care?! *COUGH* Do we just look like lifeless souls, like the creatures you left us with? You thought you knew our fate. Doing this to us. Leaving us here. Maybe you thought we'd fall and crumble...And slowly kill off one another. Maybe you were right as your thoughts turned as dark as this horrendous world. Or maybe it's your plans which will fall and crumble... *COUGH*COUGH* Not everything is like it seems."

"Little did you know I'll rise above it *GROWL* Prove to you my life means something to this world. I sure may not know the basics, nor have a top ability. But I will prove to you once and for all this world will not get the best of me. I'll live. I'll survive. And I will fight back. Along with all those other unfortunates whom were left behind *COUGH* because of your selfish acts! *GROWL* I'd like to stay and pose more of a threat, or ramble on longer. But I am one who refuses to run and hide, like the other people who this was struck upon. Maybe I'll be classed as a misfit or loners whom have been left behind. To suffer your fate because of your actions! *GROWL* Now, they're coming *COUGH* Time ticks by so slowly, but within seconds all this could be over. Whomever you are, whomever can hear this. Please keep your fighting spirit and don't let them win! You're stronger, and it will come as a struggle. But as they say 'everything happens for a reason." So prove yourself. Not for them *COUGH*COUGH* but for your benefit. *BANG*BANG* They're here now, they're getting in. Stay safe and sane. We will always win. *GROWLS*GARGLES*MOANS*BANG*......."
And silence slowly took over... One brave soul which has came to help many. One which still lurks in the shadows. Watching your every move....

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:15:05 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: <|~|> The Left Ones <|~|> Mature&Realistic Dog&Cat Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 09:05:31 pm »

Welcome to the. Apocalypse!

For a few years now several strange things seemed to have been happening in Queton City. No one knows what it is, or what has been happening. All they knew was it was strange, ans they didn't like it. The Government seemed to be acting strange. As the days went on fewer people were allowed into the country, and few were allowed to exit. Weekly people would be forced to go through daily health checks and examinations. Nothing like this seemed to have happened before, but seeing as the government wanted it to happen, everyone appeared fine with it. Even though it caused a lot of worry between citizens. Despite the questioned people had as well as the concerns. They'd go along their daily business as if nothing had changed at all. However, slowly after this things got a lot more strange. And nothing seemed 'normal' any longer. Things had gotten a whole lot worse.

Not long after all the strange health checks and the Government keeping everything as a big secret, everything soon began falling into place. Panic soon struck the City as after several weeks the Government soon revealed the secret which they had kept buried for a while. Once plucking up what little courage and sense they had, it was finally revealed that a virus had broke out. They believed by preventing people entering and exiting the City would help stop this virus from hitting Queton. However, despite their efforts this didn't help and weeks later they were struck with the virus. Not having much knowledge on the sudden outbreak they told people to keep on healthy diets and have regular visits to their GP's or the doctors. As days went on more and more people seemed to get the virus, so people were taken in to do tests. After doing this they realised that what it was caused people to turn almost zombie like, and as savage as a rabid dog. With the many tests they'd done, scientists were still unable to find a name to this disease, the only one it matched up to was a virus named Ebola; but this was a lot more serious and deadly. The symptoms are a lot similar; fever, high temperatures, muscle ache, vomiting, diarrhoea, bleeding from the eyes and nose. However, adding to these symptoms people would come out in rashes, strange red bruise like marks on their body, loss in eye sight, weakness, their skin would flake and their aggressions would in crease incredibly high.

However, dogs and cats don't always get the virus as most are actually immune - although they don't know this until after being bitten for the first time. Of course the protector only knows this. Anyhow, those whom are bitten by an animal/person with the virus will usually show most of the symptoms which are shown when infected; vomiting, temperatures, aggression, aches and pains etc. After suffering, they will go on-concious for around a day or more and when waking up will feel slightly better, picking up within a few days. However, all don't suffer by being knocked out and will instead just suffer the pain and one day suddenly feel a whole lot better. This is when the dog or cat will realise that they are immune to the virus. Despite the high levels of immunity, they are also able to catch it relatively easy. Those whom have a weaker immune system tend to suffer the most and are the ones most prone to getting the disease. Pups and elders are at higher risk of getting the disease if it is caught as said above - if not they're more than likely to live, the virus being carried in the air doesn't seem to affect them as it is slowly fading. Of course, these dogs and cats will also suffer the symptoms which all do, but will later wake up as a blood thirsty creature.

Now that even more people seemed to be getting infected with the virus, the Government began quarantining people in order to prevent the virus from spreading. But little did they know it was also airborne. These contained people would need to be taken to a hospital and confined, treated in their own room using the best protective equipment, along with gas tanks and everything else. Many people ended up in intensive care because of the pain and suffering which they went through - with only the symptoms. However, even though a lot of effort was put into saving these people, not much could really be done for this unknown illness, which caused many people, over one hundred in just one City to die. Even though the bodies were sent off, and some kept for examining, they slowly began going missing. Realising that these sufferers were somehow waking up and wondering again. On closer inspection they realised these 'things' were actually a lot like zombies, but a lot more aggressive and dangerous.

The Creatures

Even though the Government were now unable to get close to these monsters, they wanted to still examine them. Keeping them locked up in a room like area surrounded by walls, they watched the actions of these creatures, amazed at how similar they were to the things from the movies. However, even though there appearance was almost identical. Their abilities made them a lot more dangerous. Over the little time of watching over these 'people', the government realised that their speed had been enhanced. They had the ability to run, faster than the average zombie - which would allow them to chase and catch victims. Although there stamina wasn't too good, along with their obvious strength. They were able to climb, not up buildings or across ledges, but able to climb over the average wall with some difficulty. Although most gained their sight back, some were unable to do so; thus causing their smell and hearing to increase to a high sensitivity level. Their teeth aren't at all sharp, and most seem to have lost them - only being left with merely half a set spread out between their top and bottom gums. Humans can easily this disease, but dogs and cats seem to be slightly more immune. After examining these creatures, the government woke to find they had escaped through out the nigh, and wondered into the City to seek blood.

Panicked and frightened, the Government ordered a TV news programme to launch their show earlier, as well as radio adverts and new adverts to warn the people of these creatures and what they were capable of. But to also inform citizens of their escape. Some people would receive phone calls and texts to ensure everyone got the message. People were ordered to stay in door and not make it known that they were inside the buildings, if pets were out people would be forced to leave them with the creatures. Making sure the people of the City were safe, the Government then began watching how fellow pets and strays would deal with these zombies. Later realising they seemed immune to the airborne infection, and could only catch it by being bitten. But not by the humans. Several dogs had been bitten as they watched. However, it seemed that the dogs would only end up ill for several days, show higher aggression, paranoia and heightened senses. They'd then end up on concious for around three hours. After this they'd wake feeling right as rain, appearing to have not suffered at all. Well, some would keep a few of the symptoms or causes of the bite. The only way a dog or cat was able to get this was by their own species, whom were already infected and mutated into a sort of 'mutant/zombie' dog. Whom would catch the virus by eating a rotten corpse, and getting the zombies blood in their eyes. The only way these mutants can pass it on to their own species is if they get the blood in an open wound, or in the dogs eyes. The blood/infection must get into the dogs system/blood somehow. This would cause one to turn.

Days later the Government realised a cure wasn't coming any time soon, and with time they'd need to restock on sources just to live. In order to save thousands, billions of lives they boarded everyone on plains and shipped them off to different parts of the world, which seemed to have been 'dormed' or with any other source of protection. Many families were heart broken to leave their pets, where as some were happy and didn't really care. Feeling unwanted and left, the dogs began taking actions into their own hands. Radiation cause the dogs to be able to speak, which humans were able to also understand, as well as slightly enhanced intelligence which has allowed them to work things such as radios and other electricals. Now the dogs strive and go through the tough tests of survival. It's now or never.

Will you survive?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:57:08 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 12:12:10 am »

The time has come!

Now, it is your turn. You will write your own story in this hell hole. Possibly alone, or maybe you'll form a group. An alliance. Maybe you'll survive and strive like the beasts you are, or maybe you'll fall and crumble like the two-leggeds once did. It is your turn to write your past! To keep life living in this god for saken mess. They've left you, and now it is up to you. Whether you decide to be the last remaining beast. Or let your generation live on for years to come. Maybe you'll master what the humans were once able to do. Now you'll walk the path of death or justice. This all counts on you and your survival. Your friendships. Your life.

What you'll need

Rules:
1 ~ Please be mature and realistic. As well all know this roleplay is going to include bad language, gory scenes, violence, romance and if chosen so sexual scenes. Even though this is the least likely thing to happen in the world, I do want this kept realistic. Wolf speak will be allowed, as it will allow people to interact with one another - but animals are prone to injuries, disease and suffering. Your injuries or illness will not instantly heal, and along this rocky path you're more than likely going to get some nasty bumps and bruises. As this is a mature rp I will not expect people to get offended by most things which will happen through out. Although, if something bothers you feel free to say.
2 ~ God modding, power playing and auto-hitting is strictly forbidden. Upon doing this you will be warned up to three times, if done continuously I will ask you to leave the roleplay. This is not fair on other members and can annoy people. A lot.
3 ~ Literacy and activity is a must. I am not forcing anyone to be able to write as if writing a novel, or an A* piece of work. Although I would like at least some effort in your posts. If struggling in writing, you may see other peoples posts, to see how you can make your posts better or maybe longer. Writers block is an exception, although this must not be the constant excuse. As for activity, I would like it if you could post at least ones or twice a day, of not a few times a week so the rp isn't left at a stand still for a while. We'll wait 2 whole days and if you don't respond, we shall move on. If you're unable to post for any reason. Please just simply inform me.
4 ~ IC and OOC must be kept different. No grudges and no arguments. If a small squabble does form, please take it to pm or it must stop. No one wants drama. Along these lines, your character isn't invincible and can be injured, out paced, seen and everything else. If injured, depending on the seriousness, it'll last a few hours/days until you're able to recover.
5 ~ Even though I am not wanting everyone to cause drama, some is allowed. As long as it doesn't go over board. Mates are allowed, romance is allowed and pups/kittens are also allowed. I do dislike it when people often attention seek and constantly cause drama. So please try not to do this too often, as it may also irritate others.
6 ~ You are not able to join as one of the mutant dogs, nor the zombie. You either start out as a dog or cat, of any age and any brood. Few wolf dogs are accepted, and no pure-bred wolves. Instantly you will not become one of these creatures. You must simply go through the symptoms and days of suffering. Then decide whether you want to come back, with the littlest amount of trauma, or turn into a mutant dog or cat. Even when being the mutant you'll still have weaknesses.
7 ~ I will be taking on the role of the dog which was first presented in the first sections of the introduction. This is a large part of the rp so I'll take the role on my hands. Not many have seen this dog, and only a few have. They're rather secretive and everyone though they were dead because of the radio call. But they aren't. However, I won't be constantly doing posts as of course, they won't be interacting with many.
8 ~ Of course, look out for updates.

Application

Code: [Select]
[img][/img]

[hr]
[hr]
"...Quote..."
[hr]
[hr]

Name:
Species: Breed:

Personality:
Backstory:

Infected:
Group(?):

Crush:
Mate:
Pup(s):
Extra:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:18:16 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 03:06:04 am »

"She stood in the storm. And when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails. "

Name: Daciana
Species: Canine
Breed: Belgian Mailanos  

Personality: Daci is a lot like a military dog. Her aggression levels are high, and her intentions for love and affection are relatively low. Along with following the traits of these dogs, her obedience and loyalty is what causes many to remember this remarkable dog. Putting her aggression aside most will see her as a fighter, and one whom doesn't give up easy. If something pushes her down, she won't give up and will keep trying. However, even Daciana sees things which she assumes she cannot do and with a few attempts she'll give up - unless being pushed or convinced she can do it. Many will call her stubborn and strict, but she sees it as her dominance and maturity. As she says 'Someone needs to take charge' which is exactly what she does. There is no chance on her being a follower, she will always put herself somewhere near the leader position. Towards most she can be stubborn and rather harsh and bitter, often saying what she wants and she believes her point of view needs to be heard, she also speaks the truth. Despite her harsh ways, one fellow canine is always there to brighten up her day. Reima, the put whom she saved at the beginning of this whole mess. Towards this pup she shows love and affection, kindness and her more playful sides. Although it has its limits. Now and then she'll show her stern side towards the pup, but with persuasion and love she'll show her softer side. Once getting to know her you'll see she means good. Loyalty is her key trait.

Backstory: When she was younger Daciana had always been trained to fight for her country. They would describe her as a well mannered and easily trained dog. Which they obviously wanted. It didn't take long to teach her the basics and a few extra tricks, as well as picking up the intensity and difficulty which she worked at. Moving up in classes was relatively easy for her as she seemed to pick things up pretty fast. And before she knew it she was out on the battle field. Along with many other canines she helped out soldiers in battle, and looking for wounded soldiers. As well as sniffing out bombs. Many times she was shot at, beaten and almost blown up. But she kept her cool. However one day she wasn't so lucky. In the process of helping one of her 'pack' mates, she suffered by an explosion which set off near her face. Days later it was announced she had lost her sense of smell. Devastated, she was sent away from the force and into the military base where she'd ponder with the older dogs ready to be shipped off for retirement. Arriving at the strange down she slowly got her sense back. Thanks the the radiation that was. Not long after her retirement owners left her alone, not taking the 'problem-ed' dog with them. Wondering the streets for several days, she soon found a young pup at the brink of death. Saving her, they've been together ever since.

Infected: No
Group(?): Loner

Crush: None, subject to change.
Mate: None, subject to change.
Pup(s): No, subject to change.
Extra:
~ Slowly getting her smell back
~ Travels with Reima
~ Ex Military dog
~ Suffers from flash backs

"I'll be right by your side through it all. I promise."

Name: Reima
Breed: Catahoula Leopard dog

Personality: Ri is a lot different to Daciana. Her personality nearly always reflects her witty, yet funny side. She's the type of dog who is able to make most laugh because of her clumsy behavior, yet her cuteness defends her against most scoldings. Most of the time you'll see her romping around in her playful state, remaining quiet of course. Unless Daci says otherwise. She loves making the good out of a bad situation and will always try and lighten others moods. Many would describe her as being happy go lucky, as well as very loving and affectionate. Which is rather accurate. She often obeys Daciana, seeing as she is rather obedient and intelligent despite her age, and has also learnt to obey the older dog. Of course, being saved by this dog has caused her to grow rather inspired, as she looks up to this female, and often tries to mimic her. She's always said she wants to be just like Darcy when she's older. The older lasses personality seems to have brushed off on the younger dog, seeing as she has picked up on the stubborn behavior as well as the aggression. Although it is obvious she'll end up a lot sweeter than the adult, she'll also have a side which is pretty much similar, if not identical. Her most obvious trait is her loyalty.

Backstory: This youngster was born into a small family whom lived in the country side. They owned several different dogs, along with both of her parents - this pack included her relatives. They brought the dogs up to the best of their ability; well trained, mannered and of course loyal to their owners. They spend weeks training the pups, until they were trained as best as the family could get them. Seeing as the pups were now old enough to be sent off, they shipped the pups off to their new home. Most going ti different locations. Around two/three went to the same area. Even though the pup thought she was going to a terrible place as she was very scarred.  However, it turned out to be one of the best places. The family of five treat her like a princess. Giving her all the top toys, beds and food. She lived the life. Until the apocalypse that was. Her family did try and save her, and even managed to smuggle her onto the plain. But one of the crew spotted her and ripped her from their arms and threw her off of the plane. Alone and frightened she ran. Days later she found herself being chased by several zombies and mutants. Her whole life flashed before her eyes, and she assumed her life was over. Fortunately, Daciana saved her from those monsters, she saved her life. Ever since they've traveled together.

Group(?): No, she's a loner.

Crush: No, subject to change.
Mate: No, subject to change.
Pup(s): No, subject to change.
Extra:
~ Travels with Daciana
~ Unknown mix
~ Able to apply as a sibling [limit of 3]

This is the male off of the recording:

"From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says I survived."

Name: Hobson
Breed: English Bullmastiff x Cane Corso

Personality: Hobson is one which can be described as the protector, and all in all like a guardian. Towards those he knows she will show pure loyalty and love, rarely aggression unless provoked. Towards strangers he shows similar traits, although his level of kindness is slightly lower, and he will be a lot more wary. Towards those whom are sane, and now classed as normal, he will show pure respect to them and less aggression. Towards those things which have suddenly taken over the City, the only thing he knows to show them is aggression and he'll pose the threat of killing them. He will not hesitate on slaughtering these creatures, and will do everything in his power to protect the only sane living creatures around. Hob has a soft spot for cubs, and will often set himself as a role model for them. Towards the slightly older dogs he'll show a lot more stern behavior and power in order to gain full respect. Towards elders he's also easier on them, seeing as they're a lot more fragile. However, he is very wise and will drone into the others heads they must survive and over come this horrific time. Despite his kindness and loyalty, he is very hidden and secretive. You'll be lucky if you're able to encounter him, let alone have a conversation with this mysterious brute.

Backstory: Hobson lived a life of betrayal and neglect. Starting out as a pup took it's toll on the brute. He was beaten until his coat was matted with blood, until his body was covered in wounds....until he cried in pain. Being so small and fragile meant the runt was merely unable to fight back and had to take the constant beatings and abuse from the pair whom constantly consumed drugs and alcohol. He even suffered being attacked from their own dog. Hobson suffered this until he hit the age of two. Now being his full size, the dog seen his time to attack. Although this wasn't in his nature, the constant suffering and pain took it's toll on the male. He killed the duos dog, and left the two brutally scarred. After that Hob left, he ran. He left the city. Now he lived his life upon a fair sized boat which he'd sneak on to, and get off at each stop. At one of the cities it seemed to have already had the apocalypse. At the age of two, he remained there for a year. Going to several after. Quetown, known for possessing the highest rate of pets was his next stop. Getting there he began helping, thanks to radiation he was able to communicate to the humans. And prove their worth.

Group(?): All time loner

Crush: No, unlikely to change.
Mate: No, unlikely to change.
Pup(s): Possibly
Extra:
~ He is the dog from the recording
~ You may be a pup of his [limit of 3]
 ~ He's like a shadow yet a protector
~ Very secretive
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:17:17 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 03:16:16 am »

Now open and accepting!
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 07:23:56 pm »
Decided to add a little something)

"The pain doesn't go away. You just make room for it."

Name: Vera (VEE-RA)
Breed: 60% Wolf, 40% Malamute

Personality: Vera is very mysterious and quiet, not many know about her and she doesn't tend to make too many friends. She tends to say alone and stray way from groups but she does enjoy the company of another canine, no matter the breed. She has a thick shell that not many ave been able to get through but once you do she will be a very loyal friend that would risk her life to protect you. She also has a soft spot for the elderly, injured, and pups. If she sees them in need she will immediately run to their aid and offer assistance, no matter the cost. Vera can also be very aggressive and hostile when needed, she isn't afraid to shed any blood. She will always try to avoid any fighting but she will do what needs to be done to protect her or someone else.
Backstory: Vera likes to tell people that there isn't anything to tell but her past is dark and only she knows it. She won't tell anyone about her past and plans to keep it that way.

Infected: Not at the moment
Group(?): She is currently alone, but is willing to join a group or find a companion.

Crush: None, subject to change.
Mate: None, may change.
Pup(s): Currently pregnant.
Extra: Large scar on her right shoulder from a fight with another canine.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 08:12:16 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:25 pm »

Alrighty, there is no rush. Once another few members join and you finish your application, we may begin. :)
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 07:14:11 am »
Finished Vera's app ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 05:16:21 pm »

Beautiful, she is of course accepted. Once we get around two more people we can begin! :)
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 04:28:29 pm »

-Bump-
DA Account