Author Topic: <|~|> The Left Ones <|~|> Mature&Realistic Dog&Cat Apocalypse  (Read 28906 times)

DreamerDay

Re: <|~|> The Left Ones <|~|> Mature&Realistic Dog&Cat Apocalypse
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2015, 08:20:50 am »
Bump?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2015, 07:03:47 pm »
{I was waiting for TheExperience, sorry.]

Daciana & Reima

"So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those stars will always be there to guide you. And so will I."

Daciana remained rather quiet as she examined the opposite canine. The lass didn't seem of any pure breed, and appeared a lot like a wolf - something she wasn't too unfamiliar with. Allowing her dark auditories to follow over the females body, she processed the words 'Vera' she'd repeat over in her head, allowing her mind to process the name and place it with her face. In case they crossed paths after this encounter that is. Or, unless she decided to tag along with her and the pup. Giving her head a light nod "The name's Daciana..." she replied, her voice at its usual raspy tone. Flicking her tail out now and then, she'd allow her eyes to wonder off of the female dog now known as Vera. Dacianas eyes wondered on to the distant houses and streets - something was still out there, she could sense it. However, she wasn't going to cause a fuss over this and decided to remain silent. A sudden bang causing her attention to fall on to the pup behind her. Reima seemed to have lost interest in listening to the duos conversation, and instead seemed to have wondered over to a large pile of wood and metal, the trash can now being knocked over and the young, grey pups rear poking out. Smirking a little the Malinois turned her attention back on to the female, hearing her second question about why she was here. Setting herself on her haunches, seeing as she was no threat. "Well, we stay in this house right here." she spoke, gesturing towards the house.

However, her attention seemed to have turned on to the noise which was caused by the young pup behind the fence. Letting out a huff she lifted herself to her paws and stepped a little to the side, the pups rear end being revealed as she remained in the can. Shaking her head Daci placed her paw on the fence and shoved it a few times, causing it to quietly rattle "Reima!" she called, her head tilted. Hearing her name the young pup stopped for a moment, listening quietly as the fence beat against the can. Raising her brows the youngster backed up,  making her way out of the circular exit and now ventured out in to the relatively large garden of the house. Approaching the fence quietly she looked up at Daciana, who gestured towards the female. "I'm Reima!" the pup would bark, not loud enough to attract any unwanted attention though. And seeing as Daciana motioned for Reima to join them, the Catahoula mix took no time nor hesitation to bolt across the grass patch and push herself through the hole - just managing to push the wooden slab back over the hole, but not all the way. Charging around the fence, Reima stopped near Daciana, but a few steps in front. Her brown auditories locked upon the what seemed to be mix bred canine - interest piercing through the pup as she tilted her head and allowed her tail to sway to and fro.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2015, 03:54:26 pm »
Sorry for the amount of time it has taken me to post, been busy with assignments. <3

Credit to xTaboo

Lady
"... Never was so much owed by so many to so few ..."

She lurked in the shadow's as the last remnants of the blasted creature entered into silence, only for the sound of nails upon the floor perking her already alert ears. Only to find a very pregnant female round the corner and stop a short distance from her previous position. She snorted, the wanted ruckus calling for unwanted attention. She wanted to know what was in there. Eyes darted to the derelict house and another unexplainably loud grunt escaped her, seeming to perk the strangers interest more. Just as Lady was about to make herself known, the real prize entered the area from the exact house she was looking at. A grin replaced her serious expression and once again she made an attempt to move forward, only to have what appeared to be a rather irritating caned to step forth, causing her to scoff. Childish. Luckily she still had a good distance to cover before she would reach the acclaimed crowd.

Finally, the female stepped forth from the shadow's, a growl escaping her pale lips as vibrant blue eyes gazed down on the three figures, introducing one another, as her pads waded about the debris with little effort towards them. "I hope you don't mind me leaving that smelly thing to rot, but I have no interest in carrying it away." Lady said, her voice taking on a matter of fact tone as she approached, intent set clear upon her face. She stopped, a daunting figure of cream pelt and foreboding aura dominating her to the core. Inclining her head to each, she too introduced herself; "The name's Lady, although the dogs at the station call me Sheriff." She stated, a cheeky wink directed towards the young whelp. A degree of sly indulgence glittering in the nebulae sea of her eyes. She was a solid form, advancing upon the child with clear intent. Not to kill of course, but they didn't know that. "You wouldn't happen to be willing to give your little home to little old me would you?"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2015, 12:22:51 pm »

It is perfectly alright, I shall wait for the others to post within the next day or so and if not I shall go ahead and post myself.
DA Account

Offline Mxter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2015, 05:05:54 am »
    Is it still possible to fill out the submission application to join the roleplay?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2015, 12:27:43 pm »

Sure you may, I've been waiting to see if any of the others would post, but sadly not. Applications will always be accepted though, so feel free to make one! :)
DA Account

Offline Mxter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2015, 01:03:25 am »

"Just because I need you doesn't mean I trust you."

Felix
Species: Cat
Breed: Singapura

Personality: Felix is caught between two opposite characteristics; a distrust of others, and a fear of being alone. Although he possesses a basic set of survival skills from his life in a stray cat colony, he's still fairly young to be able to survive on his own. Faced with a threat, he'll usually try to run away rather than fight.                            
    Under all the wariness and fear, he can be loyal to the point of clingy. If someone managed to befriend him, they could find a life long friend-or someone all too easy to manipulate for their own devices.

Backstory:Felix was born into a colony of stray and feral cats. Although some of the colony hunted, most either rummaged through human garbage or ate whatever the cat lovers of the city put out for them. The cats were unwelcome to most of the city's human and stray residents, (especially the dogs), but Felix's early years were generally uneventful ones.
    After the humans left, though, everything went downhill quickly. Cats would fight viciously over food and shelter. Some even started eating kittens.
    Felix, like many younger or weaker cats, ran away from the colony and took to a lonely life of hiding to survive. Although most of the cats he sees are the infected, Felix still hopes that someone from his colony survived.

Infected: No, can change.
Group(?): No, can change.
Crush: No, can change.
Kittens: No, can change.

Extra
~Is not neutered, and is fertile.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:34:32 am by NovelsandChocolate »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2015, 01:22:32 am »

You're accepted, feel free to post then I shall afterwards.
DA Account

Offline Mxter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2015, 03:33:41 am »

Felix

"Just because I need you doesn't mean I trust you."

The cat was obviously dead.
    It had been dead long enough that its corpse had gone to pieces. The eyes were glazed. The ragged patches of fur showed glimpses of the rotted muscle underneath. It even smelled of death; a heavy,musky,stench that lingered in the nostrils of anything unfortunate enough to come across it.
    But it was alive. The corpse paced back and forth, ears twitching slightly.
    And those glazed eyes were staring at him.
    It couldn't see him. The eyes were useless. But it might be able to smell him. And if he moved, it would definitely hear him.
    But where would he have moved? He was trapped. The alley ended abruptly at the dumpster he was flattened against, a barbed wire fence behind it. The thing had cornered him while he was picking through the few moldy scraps that had fallen out of it.
    He could try to run past it. But he was smaller and younger. It would catch him almost instantly.
    He could scramble up the dumpster. But even if he managed to climb the smooth metal, what then? The thing might be able to climb. And if it couldn't, all it would have to do was wait.
    He could...fight it? The idea was ridiculous. It was stronger. There was no point in playing the hero.
    The thing tensed, arching its back, and hissed. It coiled to spring at him.
    There was no more time. It was all over. He would never be able to find out if any other cats from his colony had survived.
    It leaped at him.
    He did not run. He did not climb. He did fight. In the split second he had, he squeezed underneath the dumpster, losing only a patch of fur to the thing's claws.
    The alley had been dim, but the space beneath the dumpster was all but pitch black. Only a gleam of light had managed to squeeze in with him.
    He could not see the thing writhe in anger, raking the cold metal with its claws, but he could hear the clamor it made. It would figure out how to get to him in a minute or two. He would not die in a dimly lit, cold alley, with his back pressed against a rusty dumpster. He would die underneath a rusty dumpster, in the dark, with hardly any space to move.
    The thing began to paw at the underside of the dumpster, as if figuring out how to slide inside. There was absolutely no point in moving. Look where it had gotten him!
    Nevertheless, he did not want to face death motionless and protest-less. So, for lack of anything better to do, he began to crawl forward.
    He crawled until he could wiggle out from under the dumpster and brush against a barbed wire fence.
    And the thing crawled after him.
    The cat-corpse's motions were the same. Hiss. Tense. Coil.
    Spring.
    As it launched itself at his throat, he sprung backwards.
    And he fell through a hole in the fence.
    The thing was not so lucky. With a guttural caterwaul, it caught itself on the ragged metal. The sharp stands of the fence dug into it, embedding itself deeper with each of the thing's frantic motions.
     Hidden in the grass behind the fence, Felix waited for his heart to stop pounding, and gave a joyous meow, like a kitten.
     He was alive.
     The thing could not catch him. He was safe.
     He was as safe as when he had lived among other cats, hunted with them, played them. He was as safe as when the kind old man who put food out in his yard for all the stray and feral cats of Queton City, the one who had been one of the last humans to leave, had made soft crooning noises at him and given him his name.
     And he was safe enough to look for any the cats he knew that had survived, and escape a life of constant hiding and loneliness, with only the eerie noises of the living corpses to listen to.
     And because he was amazed to be alive, and because he was hopeful, and most of all because safety was a feeling he had not felt in a long, long, time, he fell asleep in the grass, with only the howling of a cold wind and a corpse-cat ripping itself to shreds as his lullaby.    

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 03:36:18 am by NovelsandChocolate »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2015, 01:43:34 pm »

Daciana & Reima

"So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those stars will always be there to guide you. And so will I."

It seemed that their company was short lived as the two unknown canines soon took their leave, leaving the muscular Malinois standing in the street, alone. Thrashing her tail to and fro, the brown pigmented canine would turn her attention on to the black marked pup whom sat at the fence with her head tilted. Raising a brow, Daciana let out a deep grunt "What're ye looking at?" she'd question, taking a step forward and batting at the metal, chain link fence with her broad paw. Glaring up at her mother like figure, Reima would take a step back, her eyes narrowed a little at the elder canine. "I think we should go out for a little, I need to stretch my legs...." the pup would suggest, a wide smile formed at her paws as she placed her front paws on to the fence and stood on her hind legs, tail wagging behind her as she watched the larger canine. "I guess it wouldn't hurt, step outa line and we're heading right back!" she growled, watching as the pup nodded her head and pushed herself under the fence. Trotting over, she pulled a plank of wood over the hole to stop any creatures from entering. Once doing so, she turned and headed down the street.

Everything seemed quiet and still, it had been days since she had seen one of those rotten creatures lingering around, and surprisingly she had only seen living creatures in the past few days. Quite strange if you ask her. Daci wasn't the skittish type, and was one to stand her ground and to not scare. But the feeling of those creatures watching them from the shadows send a shiver down her spine. Not only was it creepy, but they were constantly in danger. If those things wanted to attack they would. Narrowing her eyes, the aggressive female would walk along side the young pup, looking down every alley and street carefully, now and then shooting glances behind them in case one decided to take the opportunity of attacking them from behind. Reima on the other hand was rather calm, and excited about actually being out instead of being caged in that house and yard. But she guessed Daci only done it for her safety. Now and then the pup would trot ahead, chuckling slightly and leaping around, but would quieten down when Daciana told her to do so. She didn't want to be the reason as to why they'd be attacked and possibly killed. Flicking the pink collar around her neck, she'd hold herself closely to the larger female.

A sudden screech caught the Malinois' attention, causing her to let out a deep growl. Looking down at the pup, she gestured for her to follow. Taking lunging leaps forward, Daci hurled herself towards the constant source of screeches, something seemed in pain. Reima following closely, her tiny paws thudding at the ground as she tried her best to keep hot on her heels. However, the pup suddenly slammed in to the back of Dacianas legs. Looking up, she noticed a cat stuck on a fence. Taking a step back, she plopped herself down. Daciana growled, this creature was making too much noise. Stepping forward, she'd lunge herself at the cat, wincing slightly as it clawed at her paw. However, tearing it off of the fence, she violently thrashed it around, slamming it to the ground, she sunk her teeth in to its neck and jerked her head. A sickening crack sounding. Throwing it aside she looked at the pup "Lets go, the noise probably attracted unwanted attention..." "Got ya!" and with that, the two set off once more.
DA Account