Author Topic: Run || Wolf Survival Roleplay -Innactive, not accepting-  (Read 12897 times)

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Run || Wolf Survival Roleplay -Innactive, not accepting-
« on: March 06, 2015, 04:05:48 am »
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:44:08 am by SweetNightmares »

Whoops...

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Run || Wolf Survival Roleplay - Open and Accepting Members-
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 04:07:12 am »
In this post: The Wolves and The Hybrids, Ranking Systems and Applications

The Wolves and The Hybrids

The Wolves

Common grey wolves. That's what most members in this pack are. What once was four strong packs is now one medium sized pack. Most wolves in this pack are relatively strong due to survival being rough. This pack lives deep within the forest, up against the mountains, as far from the hybrids as possible. Due to the pack having harsh times, they accept all newcomers, adults and younglings alike, as long as the wolf agrees. The pack is built up on trust and loyalty. Most members of the pack show a fear of hatred for the hybrids as well and are fierce in battle for their home.

The Hybrids

The hybrids were once normal wolves. They had families and a rank within the pack. But their lives changed when they were taken by strange beings. They were probed with needles, had chemicals and radiation blasting into them. Some even had limbs replaced with unbreakable limbs, 'metal', that even the strongest teeth would have trouble breaking. Most hybrids barely have any memory from before they were taken, due to the traumatizing events. For those who remember a little more, they could never go back to their old life. The hybrids all have feelings, breathing lungs, a working brain, and a beating heart. If they wanted to go back to their old life, they would be an outcast of both groups, getting both's hatred. The Hybrid pack lives basically off of 'strongest to weakest' where the strongest of the Hybrids is the reigning leader. A way to identify a hybrid is that they all have shining eyes that are yellow. Even in broad daylight, they shine brightly.

Ranking Systems

The Wolves Ranking System
?Alpha Pair: Normally the strongest male and female of the pack. They lead and decide nearly every choice and action of the pack. They lead the pack until they are no longer fit or one of them dies.
?Beta Pair: The second strongest male and female in the pack. They lead when both alphas are absent or unable to lead. They will take over the pack after the alphas pass on.
?Healer: By far one of the most important positions in the pack. They treat the wounded wolves and know nearly everything about how to heal and medicine. This rank gets respect from even the alpha.
?Warriors: The fighters of the pack. Most wolves are in this rank. They battle and hunt for the pack and are loyal to the alpha.
?Scouts: This rank is for the wolves that are more equipped with running. They scout out the territory in groups of 3-5 for easy food (Which they will kill and bring back), and hybrids that have entered the territory and they run back and tell the alpha if there was anything of concern.
?Trainees: Pups above 6 months of age that learn to fight, scout, hunt or learn the ways of healing. They train for about a year.
?Mothers and Pups A rank only for wolves who are nursing or pregnant and pups that are not yet old enough to train.

The Hybrids Ranking System
?Alpha: The strongest hybrid in the pack, constantly being challenged and can change often. Only the best can lead the pack. The most respected rank.
?2nd in Command: Right below the alpha, normally the challenger. They must fight for the right to be the next alpha and are the 2nd most respected rank.
?Red Teeth: The fighters or warriors of the pack. They are called Red Teeth because some of the hybrid's teeth can be stained with blood from killing. The are ruthless and will fight at any chance they get.
?Stone Walkers: The guards of the hybrid pack. They do not leave the territory. The mainly guard the camp and the territory. If they see an intruder, they either chase them away, attack them, or if the wolf demands, take them to the alpha.

Other
?Outsider: A rare rank, this is a hybrid that had a little too much memory from their old life. They don't want to be killing machines but cannot be accepted into any pack. (You should ask me before applying for this rank, there will be a limited number. Grow the two packs first.)

Applications

Wolf Application

Code: [Select]
[color=grey][i][Image Here, Up to 4]
[size=11pt]-[b]Wolf's Name[/b]-[/size][/I][/color]
[hr]
[color=grey][I][u]Age:[/u] (In wolf years please. 2 years old is considered a young adult)
[u]Gender:[/u] (Male or Female)
[u]Rank:[/u] (From the wolf ranking system only)[/I][/color]
[hr]
[color=grey][I][u]Personality:[/u] (At least 3 traits, one must be a flaw)
[u]History:[/u] (Optional, if you try to include they were alive when the war started, they would be ancient, the war happened about 10 years ago rp time. And don't just say 'their whole family was taken and turned into hybrids' either.)[/I][/color]
[hr]
[color=grey][I]
[u]Relationships:[/u] (Any relationships like family, mate, pups, or friends here.)
[u]Injuries/Scars:[/u] (Any recent wounds or scars on your wolf?)
[u]Other: [/u](Anything I missed)[/i][/color]

Hybrid Application

Code: [Select]
[color=grey][i][Image Here, Up to 4 - They do not need to show everything on your hybrid. Realistic is preferred]
[size=11pt]?[b]Hybrid's Name[/b]?[/size][/I][/color]
[hr]
[color=grey][I][u]Age:[/u] (In wolf years please. 2 years old is considered a young adult)
[u]Gender:[/u] (Male or Female)
[u]Rank:[/u] (From the hybrid ranking system only)[/I][/color]
[hr]
[color=grey][I][u]Personality:[/u] (At least 3 traits, one must be a flaw)
[u]History:[/u] (Optional, if you try to include they were alive when the war started, some hybrids might be alive but they wouldn't hold a high rank, another hybrid would've taken them down.)[/I][/color]
[hr]
[color=grey][I]
[u]Relationships:[/u] (Any relationships like family, mate, pups, or friends here.)
[u]Injuries/Scars:[/u] (Any recent wounds or scars on your hybrid? Also include and metal parts they may have.)
[u]Other: [/u](Anything I missed)[/i][/color]
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 08:35:37 pm by SweetNightmares »

Whoops...

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Run || Wolf Survival Roleplay -Open and Accepting Members-
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 04:07:52 am »
In this post: Settings, Members and Extra information

Settings

Territories:
The Wolf's Territory

The Hybrid's Territory

?Weather Conditions: Cloudy, Around 68 degrees, likely to rain later on. The ground is still wet from last night's rain.
?Prey Levels: Large prey is very scarce, some rabbits can be found running to and from safety.
?Ranking News: No high ranking positions have changed.
?Fights: A patrolling group of wolves were attacked and injured by two hybrids. No casualties.
?Season: Fall, Changing to winter.

Extra Information

? Hybrids are larger than regular wolves due to their experiments given by the odd beings.
? The wolves in this valley are a little larger than a regular wolf, survival of the fittest.
? More to be added.

Members

Guide: Character Name - Gender, Age - User/Player

Wolves

Maximus - Male, 6 years - SweetNightmares

Hybrids

Bolt - Male, 3 years - SweetNightmares

Outsiders and Loners

N/A

We are now Open!

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:04:20 pm by SweetNightmares »

Whoops...

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 05:47:16 pm »
My two applications:  -WIP-

-Maximus-

Personality:
Leader: Max is willing to do anything for his pack, he puts the pack's best interests first before his own. Max doesn't rest until his pack is either happy, safe from harm or both.
Protective: Maximus is very protective over those he cares for. He wouldn't let anything happen to them and if someone threatens them, Max views it as a treat to him as well.
Friendly: Max unlike some alphas, enjoys talking with the rest of his pack. He's also kind to loners and will welcome nearly all of them.
Stubborn: Maximus has certain ideas. Once he thinks an idea or though is a good one, he will stick to it. Every so often though, he'll crack and give up on that idea if persuaded.

History: (Optional, if you try to include they were alive when the war started, they would be ancient, the war happened about 10 years ago rp time. And don't just say 'their whole family was taken and turned into hybrids' either.)

Relationships: He thinks of his pack as his family, Sister- Anabelle (Open)
Injuries/Scars: A scar across his back and right hind leg.
Other: 'I'm Running'

?Bolt?

Personality: (At least 3 traits, one must be a flaw)
History: Bolt cannot remember any history from before. All he knows is that he should be around 3 years old and that he joined the hybrid pack as a red tooth.

Relationships: Any previous relationship he had, he can't remember.
Injuries/Scars: Large scar on his right side and a small scar across his muzzle
Other: 'I'm Running'

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:45:36 pm by SweetNightmares »

Whoops...

Offline Deyedreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 06:17:52 pm »

-Delany-

Personality:
Impulsive; Delany's actions are rarely thought through, she acts on whatever emotion is running through her at the time. If she is angry she will attack; if she is upset then she will run away. Although she is not comfortable with admitting to having weaknesses, this is probably her fatal and most noticeable flaw. Whereas most use strategy to get places, she runs on her raw emotion.
Curious; If something catches Delany's attention she will pursue it and she will not relax until she has found out what it is; she is often being scolded by those of higher rank because of her child-like need to find something new to marvel at. Her curiosity at times leads her into the Hybrid's territory, but so far she has managed to escape with only a few scratches and a still-beating heart.
Stubborn; Delany's childish nature leads to her stubborness; if she has an idea she will not back down from it until she admits to being wrong (an occasion that is very rare indeed). However, she is very intelligent so her ideas and input are often taken into account by those around her and it would be an ignorant action for one to dismiss her opinion.
Loyal; Above all else, this she-wolf is the most loyal and trustworthy canine you will possibly ever meet. Her bravery is unlimited when it comes to protecting her pack and she would willingly die for her family. this is when her best side is shown, her soft side, where she is kind-hearted, possibly almost sweet, and has a good sense of humour. Once you get past her aggressive side, you will meet a beautiful young wolf that has a smile that most would say as not been seen for years.

History: Will explain throughout the Roleplay. For now, she is blocking the memories out.

Relationships: Her family is dead; and she has not formed any significantly close relationships with any others just yet.
Injuries/Scars: Delany's most prominent scar is probably the one running across the side of her neck.
Other:
"I'm Running."
She is often found venturing out of the territory alone; although most don't worry about her as she can very much defend for herself.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:19:00 am by Deyedreamer »

dang son

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 08:57:34 pm »
Your application looks great so far! Let me know once you're done!

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 10:42:33 pm »

-Kailani-

Personality: Out of the two siblings she is the calmer one. Many will see her as a lot more approachable, helpful and friendly. Her dominance and loyalty lie within the pack. However, her whole trust and faith lie with her brother, Renki. Like him she too is stubborn but to an extent - along with her aggression. She is a lot more friendly and is the one whom follows orders better. Those who seek help will be greeted with open are and of course she will be friendly. Rarely rude she can be a little snappy and irritated at times, but that only leads on from her traumatic past. However, despite her caring nature she isn't one to be pushed around and will stand her group - even if she is smaller or weaker than her opponent. However, since what happened in her past life she does suffer nightmare, horrific flash backs and of course suffers slight depression. Even though this tries to get the better of her - sometimes succeeding - she somehow manages to keep her cool. She can be somewhat dependant and is very. very responsible. However, she is rather dependant on her brother for most things, seeing as he's been by her side through out her life. She is the only one able to control her brother, and if anyone poses a threat to him or bad mouths him, she'll more than likely snap.

History: Ever since being young she's had a close bond with her brother, but they had once been separated. This caused her to feel rather alone and distressed. However, a year later she managed to find a mate and gave birth to a beautiful litter of six pups.Not long after the welps were born, something horrible happened. Her mate had went out on a hunt and hadn't returned for hours. Upon scenting the smell of blood and Wotan, she kept quiet with her pups - rather afraid. As she peered out of the den she watched her blood coated mate be slung to the ground. Quickly after she was dragged out by her head. No matter how hard and how long they fought, Wotan resulted in being killed. After that the larger of the two pinned her down as the young her pulled her pups from the den and brutally killed them in front of her. Instead of killing her, they left her to live with the image of her dead pups.

After that she wondered around for a while, still young and vulnerable, hurt and depressed. Nothing seemed to be going right until she was approached by another wolf. One she recognised as her brother. She told him what had happened after being question, and he promised he'd find the cowards which had done this and kill them himself. Later on they joined a pack, where they seemed to fit in and could now call family.  

Relationships: Renki (brother, alive), Wotan (mate, deceased), Family (deceased), Pups (deceased)
Injuries/Scars: She has several scars on her face, and a few on her legs and neck.
Other:
~ I'm running
~ Only family left is her brother

-Renki-

Personality: Out of the two siblings Ren is obviously the more stubborn and aggressive one, even though he is the older brother. In the areas where his sister is approachable, he seems the opposite. Many seem to only speak to him when spoken to, unless they're feeling brave that is. He can often appear as a threat and quite the aggressive one at that. Being prone to attacking when someone bad mouths him. Those who look down at him and talk or try and over rule him will often be at the receiving end of his mass of aggression, unless being lucky and only getting a verbal slap. Having a short temper means he is easily provoked, but somehow he seems to be able to control it now and then. Renki doesn't follow rules as well and those who try will often be hurt or scolded, even the Alpha has a hard time doing so - unless getting help from his sister. Seeing as she is the only one he listens to and is able to order him around. He'd do anything for her, never mind risking a limb he'd risk his life. Despite his arrogant and abruptness, bitter and stern ways - pure love and affection is shown towards his younger sibling. He will use his strength, brains and wits to his advantage. And try and overcome his more negative traits.

History: Of course his past was exactly the same as his sister; their family was attacked and possibly killed, as they ran they seemed to have been separated from the pack and one another. This leaving the two lost and alone - as well as stressed and upset by losing one another. However, Renki had always been the more brave, independent one so this didn't bother him too much. A year passed and he had went through many fights - some won and some lost. Although he struggled through life running and fighting, the younin somehow managed. Until one day he approached a young wolf whom he instantly recognised. And luckily she did to. It was his sister. Seeing her upset and painted in blood he felt sick. Once hearing what had happened he was filled with rage and promised he'd hunt them down and kill them. Soon after the joined a pack. He was against this, but joined for his sisters sake.

Relationships: Kailani (sister, alive), Family (deceased)
Injuries/Scars: Scars? He's a walking scar.
Other:
~ I'm running
~ Only listens to his sister
~ His sister is his only family

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:45:07 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 05:25:46 am »

-Jessa-

Personality:
Curious; Jessa is very curious and it often get her into trouble, but she can't help it.
Playful; She is very playful and rambunctious and will often get distracted from her training so she can play with another wolf.
Gullible; Jessa is easily fooled and tricked, which makes her the target of pranks and jokes by the other pups. It can also get her into danger and in trouble.
Adventurous; She loves exploring the territory and discovering new things.
Friendly; She loves making new friends and meeting new animals and often has trouble killing anything, but she will if she has to.

History: Jessa was born outside of the pack along with her three brothers but was taken in by the pack shortly after. She and her brothers were quickly accepted and were treated just like family by the other wolves and were enjoying their lives. When they were 5 months old their mother took them out for some adventuring. That's when Jessa got separated from her mother and brothers. One moment they were playing a game of tag and the next they were gone and she was alone. Jessa was able to find her way back to the pack and told them what happened. They searched and searched but her brothers and mother still haven't been found.

Relationships: Chey (Mother, Missing), Three Brothers (Missing), Father (Unknown)
Injuries/Scars: She has no scars or wounds currently.
Other:
-I'm Running
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:19:04 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 05:54:03 am »
(W.I.P)
I will update this tomorrow with my forums
Btw, this sounds really interesting!

Offline Deyedreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 06:45:15 am »
That's me finished my application :3 this is my first Roleplay so just let me know if I've done anything incorrectly.

dang son