Author Topic: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain RP| Open!  (Read 10079 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain RP| Open!
« on: September 19, 2015, 04:03:15 am »
Are they really gone?
According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, a place known as Paradise will appear. However, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly Six hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human forms. Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship.
Now a new generation of wolves have been born to re-open Paradise with the New Flower Maiden.

Rules
~No god-modding or power playing
~Only one wolf per person.
~You can also Role-play as nobles and regular humans, even the flower maiden.(If no one applies to be the flower maiden she will be a NPC)
~Romance and drama are allowed, but don't get into detail about certain things.
~Keep the genders balanced

Setting
Freeze city, a poor town. People who live here are in poverty and can barely keep themselves alive. The smell of Lunar flowers are drawing wolves from all over, to this city.

Application

Code: [Select]
[img]Human form[/img][img]Wolf Form(If a wolf)[/img]
Name:
Personality:
Role:(If human) Wolf Ally, Hunter, etc.
History: Optional)
Relationships:(Friends, family, Mate, etc.)
Extra:
A nice short application ^.^

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:05:46 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain RP| WIP
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 04:04:06 am »
Characters

Aurora|3 Years|Female|Wolf

Daniel A. Vespo|5 Years|Male|Wolf

Grantaire|3 Years|Male|Wolf

Nela Roscoe|4 Years|Female|Wolf
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:16:07 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain RP| WIP
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 04:04:36 am »

Name: Aurora
Human Name| Aurora Fairwood
Personality:
?Daring
?Humorous
?Friendly
?Caring
?Predictable
?Protective
?Very stubborn
History:WIP)
Relationships:
Family: Mother| Delani/Deceased|
Father: Bolder/Deceased|
Brothers: Kemo/Alive(location unknown), Kaiser/Alive(Presumed to be with Kemo)
Partner: Daniel Alexander Vespo/Alive
Extra: She is deathly afraid of thunder and will try to hide when a storm is brewing.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain RP| Open!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 04:35:04 pm »
ooo ooo ooo I remember this from the olden days <33
-furiously applies again-

George Blagden because MMMMM

((I'll edit the obnoxious photo size down later. -is lazy-)
Name: Grantaire
Personality: -Outgoing
- Friendly
- Flirty
- Humorous
- Kind
- Protective
- Carefree
- Adventurous
- Street-smart

History: 'Taire was born just outside Freeze City, and immediately taught the ways of the world, learning to use his human form from the day he could walk. He spent little time at all with his family, who had all been living in their human forms for so long they seemed to forget their true lineage. Of course, Grantaire was no different. He left for Freeze City as a young teenager simply seeking adventure. There was always something weird about the city, like the strong sweet scent that was always present. Living among the humans, he stayed there up until current, using his wolf form only when necessary.

Relationships: Doesn't talk about his biological family often.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 06:47:34 pm »

Daniel A. Vespo
Dani

Personality:
- Protective
-Caring
-Loyal
-Dominating
-Impulsive
-Blunt
-Perceptive

History:
Daniel was born outside of Freeze City, not caring for his human form much. As he grew up, Dani learned basic survival skills and basic ways to act like a human. Over time as food outside Freeze City became hard to come by, eventually starvation killed Daniel's mother and father. After their death, Dani moved into Freeze City, staying in his human form and living by on scraps and occasionally going outside Freeze City to actually hunt. For the rest of his time, Daniel would wander in and out of the city, looking for anything to do rather than stay in a crowed city, letting his nose and instincts lead him towards adventures.
Relationships:
Parents: Duncan and Clover [Presumed Dead]
Siblings: Flora and Calvin [Whereabouts unknown]
Partner: Aurora Fairwood [Alive]
Extra:
-Scar along left arm

Whoops...

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 07:08:12 pm »
Both accepted~ If you both would like you may post since the last RP didn't get any takeoff.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 10:16:31 pm »

Nela Roscoe

Personality:
~ Sarcastic
~ Stubborn
~ Forward
~ Loyal
~ Protective
~ Short-tempered
~ Trust worthy
~ Flirtatious
~ Caring
~ Dominant
History: Will be added soon
Relationships:
Parent: Damian (father, alive), Alice (mother, deceased)
Siblings: Tyler (brother, alive), Anna (sister, deceased)
Extra:
~ Has a fairly large scar on her left upper leg and her knee, two on her arm and one fairly unnoticeable one on her cheek
~ You may apply as her brother or father, if allowed
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:22:36 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 10:29:11 pm »
Accepted~ Feel free to post)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2015, 01:20:08 am »

Daniel A. Vespo
Dani

On the grey and cracked walkway, a worn-down pair of tan boots thumped against the concrete. A man walked alone along Freeze City, his head looking around sharply as if he could hear every sound that was made. Olive colored eyes danced from place to place as Daniel kept walking. He was near the outskirts of Freeze City, looking out on what was visible by eyesight. It wasn't much of a sight but it was good enough to keep Daniel from running to see more. There was also a... smell. Something else that kept him in the city, which he'd yet to find out what it was.

Every now and then Daniel would run into a long-term Freeze City resident, people who lived here their whole life and would live here until they died. Dani stuck his hands in his pocket and his right hand gripped around some coins that he'd managed to get his hands on by both dumb luck and stealing from those who could afford it. The tall and muscular man turned down one street, then another, sometimes going down trash alleys. He kept at this until reaching a market-like center. A few stall were around with people crowed around, trying to get whatever it was that stall had to sell. Daniel looked around, on a few occasions, having brief eye contact with different people. They weren't kind looks but almost confused as if a man of Daniel's structure didn't belong. He huffed out a breath and walked towards a stall, some people making room for him and others completely ignoring him. "Bread." Was the only thing he said, putting the coins down on the table as the seller looked at Dani and then gave him a small, cold loaf. He gripped the bread and walked off. He walked a ways before turning into one alley, then another. Daniel stopped quietly and looked at the rundown bar, griping the bread tighter as if he was expecting someone to steal it, then walked through the doors.

[[I hope that was an okay intro, sorry if some descriptions of Freeze City are inaccurate.]]
Clothes:

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2015, 02:45:07 am »

Nela Roscoe

Nela
Status; 9/10 - Feeling slightly tired
Current Form; Human
Interactions; Edmund, the bartender/work partner

The night before had been a rough one, working a round the clock job just to make a decent living for herself seemed rather rough, but it wasn't her decision whether she should work or not. Did she want to keep her house? Did she want food on the table? Of course she did! Although, she guessed some got it a lot rougher than her, around here that was anyways. As usual the mornings were cold, freezing even. Nothing she hadn't expected though. It was quite early when she woke, as usual she'd get up earlier than needed, get ready, have breakfast THEN go for her daily walk - this wasn't necessary although, it seemed to relax Nela in some strange way. The clothes she wore were usually the same kind of 'style' everyday; jumpers, jeans, boots, scalves and what not - only on occasions would she actually switch things up. Not that many of those came around. Meals for Nela also seemed limited, the usual slice of toast and MAYBE a bowl of cereal. But it was something to at least keep her going for the majority of the morning, until she needed to fix something up for lunch. An hour or so went by and the woman had already had her small breakfast and gotten herself ready, nothing too special, once more. Her clothes had been put on, no make-up but the obvious mascara and eye liner - those being the only two things that seemed cheap enough to buy aside from her essentials. Now, although still early, it was time to leave the house. Something in which she didn't hesitate in doing.

Bitter cold she was as she exited the somewhat warmness of her house, a numbness to her fingers, nose and ears as she stood outside the wooden door, glancing around, pulling on her gloves and hat as she done so. As usual, at this time, few people seemed to be hurrying around, dropping by stalls - probably to get what they needed before crowds gathered and the stalls grew empty - luckily she had gotten some needed items the previous day. They wouldn't last long though. Wiggling her fingers, now feeling a sudden warmth and adjusting her hat, Nela would set off on her early morning walk, her coat and knitted items offering enough warmth for now. Taking her usual route, the company of humans was very rare, the path leading to the outskirts of the city, although she seemed to head more towards the forest and take a quick woodland trip as usual - her route already being figured out. How she loved walking around here. The forest was a beautiful place, calming at that. Not only did she admire the scenery, but also the wildlife which she had seen now and then; the occasional deer, wolves, foxes, rabbits, birds and so on. Even the occasional dog and cat would wonder through from the near by houses - some with people, some without.

Heading back to the town, Nelas nose was now rather red from the cold, the bitterness had also managed to work its way through the gloves, causing her finger tips to tingle slightly. Luckily she'd be at work soon, a lot warmer than she was now. The only job she had managed to get was that of helping out in the local 'Pub' you could say. She was a bar maid and also helped with cleaning and other chores of working here. Although the pay wasn't amazing, it helped her get along, in some ways. And a smile did light up her face as she eyed the large doors. Early once more it seemed. Entering the pub, she'd look around, other than the bar tender and one or two early visitors, she was one of the only people here - wouldn't be long until this place was filled up though. Pulling off her gloves and hat and shoving them in the deep pockets of her coat, she'd pull it off and swing it over one of the coat racks. "Hello there, if it isn't my helpful bartender ..." the old bloke would speak in his usual gruff tone, giving her a gentle pat to her shoulder. Her father had been good friends with Edmund for quite some time now, this being the reason she was given the job in the first place. "Just set yourself down, Eddie. Leave it to me!" she'd smile, offering the grandfather like figure a warming, yet somewhat sarcastic glare as she stood behind the counter alongside the lad. Now the punters had began entering, her job was just beginning. Hopefully today she'd be able to push her exhaustion aside.

(If anything is wrong or not allowed, I don't mind changing it.
What she's wearing;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.