Author Topic: Your best memories of this game?  (Read 3607 times)

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Your best memories of this game?
« on: October 19, 2015, 10:12:45 pm »
Okay, short story time. I've had this game for about 3 years? 2? I stopped playing for one year but I came back to see how it's doing, and it's honestly upsetting seeing only 300+ people on. I remember that literally a thousand people were on everyday. It's probably because people got bored, school, people grew out of it, registration being closed, but in the end, I remember how much I loved this game.

My best memories? Playing with friends. Having a group called Forestclan. Roleplaying everyday. Like I said, friends. They where a huge part of it. The truth is, I miss them. So much. I'm never active anymore, and there never active anymore, and I miss them. I missed the laughs. I missed the roleplaying. I'm sadly not active anymore due to the fact that I have school, I'm working for a career now, and the truth is, I'm simply not interested in this game as much as I used to be.

Wow, feels trip. Sorry to bum anyone out, but, what are your best memories of this game? Keep those memories alive. You'll enjoy looking back at them one day, and you WILL miss it. Maybe.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Your best memories of this game?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 11:08:20 pm »
Oh I really like this thread ^^ it brings back good memories. I remember my first day on Feral Heart, I was eleven or twelve and I had just downloaded the game and got an account. I opened it and made a character (my first one was some giant black lion with wings, which my brothers wanted me to make xD) that was a little lioness cub with white angel wings. I didn't understand that there was a chat where people could talk to each other, so I was like "why are these peoples mouths moving??". I got to bonfire island in Fluorite and went to the top of that giant rock thing where there were two lions sitting. blah blah blah, this is a really boring story xD
anywayyyyyyy----- Another great memory was from like two days ago when Ressy, Kiki, and Bishop (jackdaw) "role-played" in bonfire... Long story short, Ressy and Kiki gave birth to me who then rode away on a motorcycle with Bishop...
pm for free art i need practice

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 11:52:54 pm »
My best memory on Feralheart was just a few months ago, when I met some of my best friends on the game. We all made Black Butler characters and our own group for it. They're all very funny and great to be around and I love them. We still hang out a lot in Ficho, never roleplaying or trying to be in-character, just goofing around and having a good time. I hope I'll still see them when I'm able to get on next month.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 12:16:07 am »
anywayyyyyyy----- Another great memory was from like two days ago when Ressy, Kiki, and Bishop (jackdaw) "role-played" in bonfire... Long story short, Ressy and Kiki gave birth to me who then rode away on a motorcycle with Bishop...

I second that xDD

I have lots of really great memories as well, but they mostly consist of derping/hanging out with friends or seeing something really crazy happen in Bonfire. I have too many good memories to share, but you get the point ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 12:28:19 am »
.... -Shoves link into the discussion.-
http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/art/Bonfire-Roleplays-566755747

But to be cheesy, another great day(s) for me was the day I announced I was coming back FeralHeart after a longer break, and watched people greet me with open arms. c:
RETIRED.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 12:34:45 am »
Probably the day I met GraWolf(one of the best skeletons I know), and the day I met Dad(the handsomest jerk this side of the galaxy), + zombie husband and curry demon and redd the angry sparkleleader.

best hectic days of my life

oh and i guess when me and fenrir started talking
man that was so awkward
it was gr8 m8
but #worth

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 12:23:45 pm »

I second that xDD

I have lots of really great memories as well, but they mostly consist of derping/hanging out with friends or seeing something really crazy happen in Bonfire. I have too many good memories to share, but you get the point ^^

I third that. xD

There are far too many good memories I've had through the years!
It's hard to narrow them down.
I'd definitely have to say just messing around with friends for sure has to be on the top of the list.
Nothing makes something more memorable than a few good friends.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Owly

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • Kryvul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 02:44:50 pm »
I've had my fair share of amazing memories. From the days of my very first group of friends, to iRawr days, to even now. There's just no pinpointing my best one. Feral Heart is my home, and yes, over the recent years activity in game has depleted. It's noticeable but manageable because that means there aren't that many problem causers running around. I mean they're still there, just not as bad as it used to be.
I've put a lot of time into this game. Four, almost five, years have been spent here. Before there were wings, before the dash update, before there was Lonely cave, South Pole, Atlantis, Last Cave, Ascension Island, and Sky's Rim. Where you spawned in Bonfire, and would have to either run through Ficho to get anywhere else, or use the wall glitch to just run on the ceiling to get to the Fluorite portal. I've dealt with my fair share of bad friends, and have learned from it. I was able to meet Red, Delay, Ringo, Ramine, Crin, and all the other staff members from the original iRawr team.

So much time has passed since then.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 02:02:27 am »
Gee, it's somewhat hard to decide. I have many good memories of things that have happened in the game that it's hard to choose which ones are best. I can recount one fun memory of me and my Warrior roleplay friends doing a Homestuck/Hetalia/Warrior Cats roleplay, where Hetalia Italy cooked up some spaghetti to feed to the troll warrior cats. That roleplay turned wacky with the cats trying to eat the spaghetti without burning their tongues and getting sauce on their fur. Another memory I love is when I did a little roleplay with Lord Sura and Baku in Cape of Distant Worlds, where I tossed a chew able pig ear at them and they began to fight over it. So my little fox character trolled them by snatching up the pig ear and burying it in the sand.
There are many other good memories to share, I don't know if I can share them all.
Inactive

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 03:26:52 pm »
Oh boy.
I've had loads of good memories over the years on this game.
I've got to say, some of my best memories were downloading my first map (It was called split lands or somethin' I adored it), joining Unchained years ago, or making my wolf pack, Fearless.
But I'm sure I'm going to keep making many more! c:
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.