Author Topic: Your best memories of this game?  (Read 3608 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
Re: Your best memories of this game?
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2015, 05:06:52 pm »
My best memory was I created a Deadpool char and I absolutely love Deadpool anyways I was reading through some facts about Deadpool and I read that he has an irrational fear of cows XD I kind of took advantage of that. So I got my friends to create a cow and we went to bonfire island and I ran around screaming "Cow help me its gonna eat me!" and he would just run around saying "Moo". We do it every now and then so if you guys saw a cow chasing Deadpool you know why XD
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline XxCheyPawsxX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'll beat you with my twig.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2015, 03:07:02 am »
My favorite memories is when I was in a pack and I was accepted for who I was in that pack. I loved all those memories with my friends who slowly split away from each other. I'll never forget those times. They were the best times of my life. I also loved how when I joined, back on the XP in 2011. I met this girl named "lovesanimals" or something like that was her username. She was my first friend. We had little noob roleplays and it was fun because nobody judged us and we'd always have the best of times somehow. She was my best friend but now she's inactive :(
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 03:10:40 am by Chey »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2015, 04:43:48 am »
There are plenty of good memories of had on this game, such as people sticking up for the innocent little me, and quite a few roleplay moments. (Although some are quite the opposite for my character... xD)

For example, me and some roleplay buddies were derping around and apparently it got so crazy I was trying to get my bread back, and an oven ate so I ate the oven to get my bread back... Logic. Such logic. So wow.

This is a simple memory, too, but it's still there. I remember one time me and my roleplay buddies, just two or them this time, we talking about where we live and stuff while waiting (Probably waiting for someone to come back online, I think...?) and one of them said "Oh! Hug, you live just above [Other person, I'll call her Spotty]! She lives in India!" Or something like that then she was like "WAT"... She lives in Indiana. So right there we were probably just giggling at the simple mistake. xDD

A good memory (And bad memory, since I dread the thought of how it could've turned out if it wasn't like how it was... But perhaps that still makes it a good memory?) is when I first got accepted into that Doctor Who roleplay, too, which morphed into the glorious group I've roleplayed with for more than a year. We're inactive now, kinda, but the memories still stick with me as treasures I can never replace. <3 I know that sounds sappy, but whatever, haha.

I have so many memories from here. I love FH, and if it ends I'm sure I'd be deeply sad. ...And in fact, those are just a couple of memories on my mind right now, I'm sure I may have plenty more in my roleplay group and a few outside of it that I treasure.

Like for example, a roleplay I was in with someone where I was some serial killer dude... (Ahhh, the days when I was a little young-purple. |D) Her character was interesting, though, but sadly she went inactive and I killed my character off. I wish I could roleplay with her again sometime, though.

I'll stop my rambling now, lol. It's so nice to go back and think about the times I had on here, though.

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2015, 12:34:15 pm »
i actually have a lot of good memories, even from when i was new player back in the day.

when some guys were bullying this pack leader, and i stood up for them (despite me being like 9 yrs old) and told them how they were unfair and nobody shoud be treated like that. they proceeded to add me to their group, and taught me how to download maps. it was probably one of my most memorable packs and i miss it terribly.

joining a group called unchained, i was very depressed and anxious at the time, and the group really lifted me from the dark, despite not being that active on it.

finding some snks and rping a fully literate barack obama x eren yaeger roleplay that lasted about a week.

and lastly, finding my new best friend (u know who u r). i really had a purpose to come home every evening from school, a purpose to keep arting and trying to do better and be a better friend. all for this one person. i couldnt count how many times they have saved me, made me laugh until i cried and all that good stuff. we have so many good memories together so i couldnt possibly say them all.

i have many more, but most of them involve things that i cant rlly say here.

i love FH, and it really has made some awesome memories and i sure will be making a hell of a lot more!

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Rangeranger333

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2015, 02:27:01 am »
Probably downloading the game and logging on for the first time. I was literally in awe of this game. Like, I thought this was the king of all games. 
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 05:34:15 pm »
I played very actively 2011-(Early) 2014, and then stoppeed until now, I'm trying to get into it again becausee I simply love the community! Anyways, around 2013 I was in a pack called Black Metal, I was a fairly popular member of the pack and good friends with the alpha, It was a good time until Frosty couldn't get on anymore, passed the leadership to someone else (It was either Lucius or the other guy, I forget his name), and it sort of just.. fell apart. Also the original Forestclan, with Jay and all them. Good times.

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 06:08:07 pm »
Best memory? Hmm, that's hard.
I really can't think of anything specific. I'd probably have to say just making new friends and us all hanging out. Whether it was people I randomly met in Bonfire, or ones I met through roleplaying. Just us having fun and messing around were some of the funnest times.
Another awesome memory was meeting my first ever friend on here when I first joined. I do not remember his username cleary, but we became best friends. We did everything together. I really miss those days.  I would love to reunite, but I forget all the information from my first ever account, so I can't check what his user is or if he's ever online. 

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.