Author Topic: .x. The Island .x. Remake | Realistic | Mature | Open & Accepting  (Read 15474 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .x. The Island .x. Remake | Realistic | Mature | Open & Accepting
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2016, 12:25:41 am »

[Thank you for letting us know.]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Lourdis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2016, 01:03:59 am »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2016, 02:05:48 pm »
(OOC: I've edited a post in this thread.
The reason is that a word which is discouraged both in-game and on the forum was mentioned.

Beautiful writing by all of you, by the way. c:)
RETIRED.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2016, 03:45:19 pm »
[[Thanks for doin' what you do, Ressy-poo! We appreciate 'ya! <33]]

Jannu

"All choices have consequences"
Accompanied by: N/A
Interacting with: Makenna
Health: 100%

The response of the female admittedly was a bit of a surprise to Jannu. Usually, he noticed, canines who were eating weren't too keen on bold approaches. This stranger, though, was different. Confident, bold, even casual. He'd be the first to admit she could take him down in a heartbeat if she wanted. That's what made it exciting. The male rose a brow at her and casually flicked a pebble with his front toe, letting his bushy tail resume its natural position hooked over his back as he sat before her.

"That's true indeed," Jannu responded with a smirk and a nod. "Not every day you see a lone female take down an entire crocodile." He added with an amused expression, nonchalantly sliding into a laying position and crossing his forepaws politely. His gaze swept quickly to the carcass that the stranger had already begun to tear into, then shifted back to her. "Don't worry, I'm not here to scavenge." He cracked a half smirk. The laika's ear flicked at the sound of the rambunctious youngsters who were still interacting down by the water, and he even shot a quick glare in their direction. "You just might be the most tolerable creature here." Jannu mumbled, tearing his glare away from them to look back over at the monochrome female. "Anywho, right- introductions. I am Jannu. And who might you be, m'dear?"
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2016, 11:06:45 pm »

Makenna

"No one's going to be there forever, sometime you'll have to walk alone."
Accompanied by: Herself
Interacting with: None
Health: 95% - few small cuts and bruises

It was quite unusual for Makenna to allow one to be so close to her, especially whilst enjoying a feast. She was quite the solitary canine, and didn't often welcome stranger, or any other canine; though this was only since the death of her parents and such. Though deep down inside of her she would admit she did get pretty lonely, so the company was nice. Besides, the lad seemed rather calm and not too boisterous like herself, which was a good thing, and something she could deal with. The carcass would remain wrapped between her forelegs, large canines continuing to tear in to the flesh, a small amount of blood now covering her white painted legs. Kennas audits would prick slightly as the male spoke, a smile managing to force its way on to her lips, and she'd give her head a subtle nod. She had to admit, when it came to fighting and hunting, she often put on a decent show. Others to impress? Of course not, who did she need to impress? Though her acts of ferocity and bravery ad often caused some to avoid and even fear her "It's a daily habit of mine, should try hunting one of these things sometime" and with that, the lass would finish up her meal for now, offering what was left of her kill to the male. Surely she hated other canines, but she didn't want them to starve so she was alone, and besides he seemed nice, a lot more tolerable than most and keeping the carcass to herself would only be selfish, especially if she was done dining. His comment would then cause her ti give a shake of her head "All the more reason to offer then" her head dipping slightly.

The sudden splashing of water and louder voices caused her attention to snap back on to the other canines, just in time to catch the glare she received from the white pelted canid. Raising a brow, she'd allow her lips to curl slightly - wouldn't be too nice killing one of her kind now, would it? Snorting, she'd allow her brows to furrow once more as she overlooked the grouped canines, though the two males appeared rather quiet, it was the two faes who seemed to be making most of the noise. Typical. Her attention would be snapped away quickly though as the male spoke up, and it seemed he had gotten himself comfortable, something she'd do too. "Oh, I'm fooling myself, believe me ..." She'd huff "Lucky they're still here, or at least haven't had a mouth full" she'd snort, her head tilting slightly - she could be a grump, couldn't she. They were only young, however, this wasn't the place for fun and games, though she couldn't take her past out on others ... Huffing, the lass would allow her gaze to soften. Ah, it seemed they had finally gotten to introductions. Repeating the brutes name over a few times in her head, she'd nod "Nice to meet you, Jannu, the names Makenna" she'd speak with a rasped tone, offering a smile, which would quickly fade.

Allie

"You stay ahead of the game when you don't wait for others to catch up."
Accompanied by: Kamikaze
Interacting with: Kamikaze, Monroe & Argos
Health: 100%

Kamikaze

"When you feel like quitting, thing about why you started."
Accompanied by: Allie
Interacting with: Allie, Argos & Monroe
Health: 95% - Headache

The due would continue to look at the two unfamiliar canines, but would now and then pass gazes amongst themselves. One of them, the lass, seemed quite happy to be interacting with others, whereas her companion seemed to be against the whole idea. For now everything around the river had grew more silent, since the two more hyper canines didn't seem to be thrashing in the water or shouting. It wouldn't last long however. Kamikaze would allow his gaze to move completely off of the young lad, and he seemed to focus more on somewhat more pleasant creature, as well as making sure nothing joined them whilst they were speaking amongst themselves. Meanwhile the younger lass, Allie, seemed to be looking around, her gaze going between all, though seeming to focus more on the lad before her. The difference in the two personalities was a lot like hers and Kamikaze, though he seemed a lot less grumpy than this new lad. Boths gaze would land on the pretty marked canine as she spoke, audits perking, Allie seeming to look to Kamikaze to answer though. "Yes, it's a lovely day. Not as cold as other days have been, but it seems to keep the beasts away" he'd chuckle lightly, his voice at its usual deep tone. Listening to the lass further, it seemed they would be going hunting, sooner than hoped, but a meal would do them good "I don't see why not" the brute would speak up, looking towards his companion who now had a smile on her face "About time!" She'd snort, she had been waiting all morning to kill something. "I think we should know one anothers names before we hunt, don't you think? .... The names Kamikaze" the male would speak as he pushed himself to his haunches "Yeah, and call me Allie" she'd introduce, now pushing herself up and on to all fours, ready for their little 'outing'. Well, hunt, but similar things.

[Aye, thank you Ressy B)]
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:10:26 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2016, 06:08:27 am »

Bump
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2016, 03:11:37 am »

Bump
DA Account

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2016, 09:37:47 pm »
I could start posting again.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2016, 11:31:19 pm »

[Sure, if you'd like. I'll be going ahead and progressing with my characters too.]
DA Account

Offline Vexation

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Snapbacks, crackerjacks, and big alien cats.
    • sqiderr
    • doqqo
    • Yenaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2016, 10:14:26 pm »

"quote"

Name: Yenaz
Nickname: Yz
Breed: Lion
Sub-breed:

Personality: Similar second persona of cub Simba, despite his age. The gentle giant tends to be very noisy and hyper, but knows when to stop and rethink his actions. Wouldn't hurt a fly, but knows how to defend and survive.

History: While on a plane towards another circus show of where Yenaz was comfortably residing, the plane crashed into the island killing all besides the gentle giant.

Pack/Clan: Solo

Parents:
Siblings:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other