Author Topic: Did you ever create a FH character that made it "out of the game"?  (Read 4538 times)

Offline Cocopix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Did you ever create a FH character that made it "out of the game"?
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2016, 04:58:40 am »
The first character I had to emerge out of FH is Terios Xanuli, and you can see him in my signature. He's made it into a lot of my sketches n such, and also inspired me to create a lot more unique characters. I also end up creating him in other games most of the time.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:00:26 am by Cocopix »

Plays as Cocopix / Crystal Feather
Signature by Anarchiae @ DA

wolfdog01

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2016, 05:31:29 am »
Bro. You do not understand the love for my OCs. I have made so many sculptures and drawings of them, I use them to reference anything I can and I talk to my friends about the rps like they are real people. Right now I am working on stuffed animals for them all! I try to recreate them in any game I play and Thyme, my fursona, is used on EVERY account on EVERYTHING. That includes YouTube, Game forums, and any other forums I use such as an aquarium one for my betta.
...my mom calls my obsession with them absurd and I think my rp friend thinks I am crazy for doing all of this with them XD THEY DON'T KNOW MY LIFE.

Don't judge me on this but...I made dime sized sculptures of my characters so I can take them wherever I go... o3o....right now they are in a tiny box with toilet paper next to me at my grandma's for Easter. Yes I plan on taking them out to celebrate it with me. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. These are my babies.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:38:47 am by ~Thyme~ »

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 01:38:29 am »
Yes! Three, in fact. They're all in the same roleplay, but they have been taken out of the game. They're the only ones I really talk about. Khole, her current pet cat Suki, and Alcor. I haven't drawn Alcor's sister Mizar yet, though she has been in Skype roleplays.

Offline rainbowwaffle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • HeavensSaint
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 01:49:12 am »
I don't think so. I've had countless characters but never made them apart of my main?

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 06:50:36 pm »
Yes! Bliss and Grace, i have been getting alot of art for them (you can tell by my avatar and siggy)

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Wolfe Ane Ammack

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 03:46:54 pm »
Ah, where do I begin?

Wolfe has been my main character since 2009, actually. I brought her into FeralHeart in 2015, which was not too long ago if you think about it.

She started as a figure in my dreams, I had gotten inspired by those superhero and action movies mostly, coming up with Wolfe and making a whole history of her which still changes to this day.

But, Wolfe is usually in all my usernames in all the games I play, whether it be Primal Carnage or FeralHeart.

Love her. <3
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:48:47 pm by Wolfe Ane Ammack »

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 06:02:32 pm »
I do believe I have one and she is Namidica The rainbow barf cat shes actually my Siggy. we made the 'rainbow barf' thing when we were being weird and were saying stuff like
"Prances away on unicorn"
"Follows in unicorn made of ice cream"
"eat Ice Cream Unicorn with sprinkles and chocolate sauce and caramel"

Then I Said
"Kills u all With rainbow barf"
Thus she was born
-throws glitter every where-
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:33:13 pm by CeramicSoul »
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline spikezz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Just your average unicorn.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Rebellion
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2016, 07:32:10 am »
Yes, In fact Riven was first a male wolf on a ROBLOX game, I shall not speak of the name for I despise the game now. But anyways, after a while of RPing with a newly made friend (Months later to end up as her mate, XD) I transformed her Into a beautiful canine on FH and loved her to death and still do. Her mate, my friend was also of ROBLOX was transformed on FH after me dragging his butt to do so. And to this day I still RP as Riven out of game.
You can see her Neko form as my Sig
I’m a unicorn In a sea of darkness.
It’s time to spread my wings and fly, don’t you say?

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2016, 10:32:19 am »
Both my main characters have made it off FH: Edol and Tooth. Edolicious - based off the name Edol, is my username for everything, always with my profile picture as some art of Edol. He's practically involved in everything I do online.

Same goes for Tooth, minus the username perk. Signatures on different forums are always Toothy art.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline FelFeyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • FelFeyn Sergal, at your service!
    • FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 12:39:06 am »
My sweet little girl, Shishi the SkellyCat, started out as my Undertale oc here on FH. Nowadays, she's one of my fursonas, simply because she ended up blending with me so well... And it was through her that I made many of the wonderful friends I have now, too <3
I've ended up drawing her in many different forms, simply because I adore her design so much, but at the end of the day, she's still the smol SkellyCat that she was meant to be... and I wouldn't have it any other way~

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<
And get my presets >Here!<