Author Topic: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature  (Read 9080 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 01:14:51 am »

Makenna

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game."

It only took the huge canine a matter of minutes, seconds even to wolf down her kill; a taste which she enjoyed greatly, one which she had came so use to. A small meal, yes, but a somewhat filling, enjoyable one at that. Once she was done with the meat, with only a small pool of blood and scraps left, she'd lift her head, straightening up her posture. Tongue being lapped at her now bloodied muzzle, Makenna would hop off of the car. Looking in to a puddle, she'd kneel her front half down and lap up  a few mouthfuls, before swishing the water around - trying to rid the small stains from her paws and chest. Once getting the best of it off, she'd shake off her thick pelt, a low grunt being given once more. Now, she'd not need to feast for a few hours or so, and it seemed the sun was quickly rising. Though, an unknown scent and the sound of movement caught her attention, this causing the large dog to whip around.

Lifting her snout as it wrinkled, she'd take in the scents, all the same as usual, though, blood and another scent seemed to be added to the mix. With a low growl, she'd furrow her brows, glancing around, before catching another scent of this creature as a light, chilled gust of wind blow through the street. Head jerking in the direction of the scent, her attention was drawn to a dark figure which seemed to be poking out from behind a small card board box. Smirking, she'd then shake her head, slowly stalking forward, "Show yourself", she'd speak with a rasped tone, a grunt being given - judging by the scent of whatever it was, it wasn't a mutant. How much fun this wasn't going to be. Claws making a 'click' like sound as they met concrete, her head hung low as she began drawing nearer the box, approaching ever so slowly. She wasn't going to hurt this creature, no. No matter how much it seemed like she was or how intimidating she must be, this wasn't a mutant, and certainly not big enough to be anything which would cause a major threat - so why did she need to worry so much? She didn't.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:17:39 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 02:10:00 am »

Slate

"No one's perfect. Get on with your life and accept that."

Slate

Female
Border Collie
3 Years

Tolerant, Adaptive, Intelligent, Loner
Arrived on drifting human boat that crashed on the shore
Immune

Daughter of dead dogs
Sister of none
Crushing on no female
Mates with no female
Spawned no pups
Visible scar below left eye

Slate mumbled as she wandered about the overgrown island, nose to the ground, trying to follow a rabbit. Her ears perked towards the sound of other dogs, and she took a mental note. Okay, there are other dogs on this island. Gotta be careful, she thought, paws carrying her in the opposite direction. And then she found a scent-trail, which completely blew her idea of staying away from the other dogs out of her mind. She suddenly took off sprinting after the rabbit she had been tailing, occasionally barking quite loudly. After thirty seconds of exhausting chase, the rabbit fell under her paws, it's neck between her jaws. She carried the dead rodent outwards, navigating the maze of this city until she was back out into the forest.

Slate slid into the small, abandoned den she'd marked as her own. She set down the rabbit and began to quickly eat. She couldn't risk being found. That was a terrible idea. As soon as the rabbit was no more than a skeleton, she took the carcass and walked towards the city's perimeter. She hunted along the side for a spot she hadn't buried anything yet, and settled for a spot next to a fence. She dug a rather deep hole, so deep she could probably crawl through it to the other side, and dropped the rabbit's corpse into it. The she-collie quickly filled the hole back up, before scurrying off to the forest again.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 03:03:06 am »

I'll add you to the members list. Next time please wait until you're accepted
As for the app, I copy and pasted it off of an old rp so I need to change to 'island' part in there. We aren't on an island, and humans haven't been around for thousands of years, so, the dogs will only know what humans are from stories, images around the city, etc.
DA Account

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2016, 08:05:33 pm »

I'll add you to the members list. Next time please wait until you're accepted
As for the app, I copy and pasted it off of an old rp so I need to change to 'island' part in there. We aren't on an island, and humans haven't been around for thousands of years, so, the dogs will only know what humans are from stories, images around the city, etc.

Eek, sorry! You can ignore my post if you want. ^^

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2016, 08:55:56 pm »

Iggy

""Keep doin' the same damn thing over and over my whole life. Scary thing is, I expect something to change!"

Iggy stopped dreaming, but he continued to yap and scratch in his sleep. At the sound of nearby commotion, he stirred. He didn't want to wake up. He almost couldn't, his body was so weak and tired. He never stopped to think about the ribs poking through his scruffy white fur. He just wanted a purpose.
As the noise persisted, he opened his shining amber eyes groggily. He adjusted his position and began lapping at his underside. Filthy, he thought.

(Short for now, sorry. I'm going to be a bit slow with posting for the next week or so until school gets out.)

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2016, 10:00:36 pm »

No no, it's fine. And thank you for letting us know, Scuttle!
I also need to know whether Iggy and Bethesda are immune or not, I've added changed in the application form.
DA Account

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2016, 11:33:56 pm »
Oh, Iggy isn't immune.
And I'll try not to involve him in anything TOO important until I'm able to be more active, if that's alright.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2016, 11:56:00 pm »
{Beth is immune, yes, but she doesn't know it. And I'm taking a day trip tomorrow so replies will be slow with me as well over the weekend too, sorry!}
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2016, 01:20:26 am »

Alrighty I'll add that soon, and no worries. I can post once you do, Kynvuu.
DA Account

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2016, 01:49:44 am »

Bethesda

"Evil lurks in the most unluckiest of places"

Bethesda blinked as she heard the voice of the figure rise up into the air. She froze in her spot and lifted a paw in the air, desperately sniffing the air for a scent of the stranger. She was downwind though, and she couldn't figure if the stranger was a mutant or not. She took a moment to assess the situation however, and thought out a pretty solid seeming plan. SHe was a fast runner, so she's step out quick, sniff, and test the air before turning tail and running.

Hesitantly, Beth creeped out from behind the cardboard, lifting her head and opening her mouth slightly to catch the scent on the air. She gasped in when she caught the faint scent of a mutant, before realizing that it was a stale scent.
"Uh, hi there," she said quietly, unsure what to do as she probably looked incredibly scared at the moment.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.