Author Topic: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature  (Read 9081 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2016, 02:26:15 am »

Makenna

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game."

Her large frame now towering over the cardboard box before her, Makenna would remain silent, awaiting this mutt to show themselves. Knowing by the scent this wasn't at all a mutant, she'd simply assess the situation; taking note of the size difference, surroundings, scents, sight, sounds and behaviour. Tail lashing out behind her as she patiently waited, she'd take note that she wanted to grab a bone from the carcass before leaving, it'd give her something to chew on when bored. However, her gaze remained on this unknown canine. A single brow would of course raise once the smaller canine brought itself from behind the box, a smirk at her lips. Ah, it appeared this dog was afraid. Clearing her throat, "It seems like you've just seen a ghost", giving her head a shake, Makenna would send a grunt in the smaller canines direction, "Don't worry, if I was going to hurt you I would have done it by now", she'd grunt once more, rolling her shoulders. Taking a moment to look over the smaller canine she'd nod, they seemed healthy enough, "And your name?", she'd question, though, whether this lass would state her name or not was another story - something Kena didn't care too much for. Tail continuing to sway, she'd now turn herself and slowly head back towards a car, which remained a short distance away.

Claws once more tapping against the concrete, "I'd not stick 'round these parts too long, those mutants will be on your tail at sundown", knowing all too well that once the streets grew darker, the mutants would show themselves - a time which Makenna both enjoyed and hated. Not leaping back on to the car, she'd make her way on to the roof, moving her snout through the vines and leaves, she'd drag the carcass from their grasp and hop off of the car with it, place it down and tear off a bone. Once doing so she'd kick the skeleton to the side and trot forward, towards the other canine if they had decided to stay, where she'd then drop the bone and speak if needed. If not then Makenna would simply begin heading back to her safe spot, drop her 'toy' off, before going out and exploring the city once more.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:37:07 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2016, 03:57:30 pm »

Iggy

""Keep doin' the same damn thing over and over my whole life. Scary thing is, I expect something to change!"

Looking up from his lapping, he decided to investigate more towards the edge of the city today. Changes in course were rare for Iggy, but not always unpleasant. He hopped off of the uneven rubble, twisting a forepaw in the process. He yelped and stumbled forward, falling off of another ledge and getting poked in the side with a steel rod. He rolled over onto his side and lapped at his flank. He immediately tasted blood. Whimpering, he curled up and caressed his wound with a burgundy nose. He hadn't felt this in a while, but it's what happens when you try new things, he supposed.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya