Author Topic: Forum Silence  (Read 7109 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Forum Silence
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 06:48:38 am »
Only reason people think to use the forums, spam the forum games to get your post count up, reply to threads asking for help and spam any new introduction threads with questions and comments that look like you pretend you care, but really you're just trying to get to be accepted as a member of the month or maybe at some point a mod because you LOOK helpful. It's not hard, but that's the only reason people use the forums and the odd content creator here and there.

Not you mention you have to be very careful with what you say and do now, you don't know what is hiding in the game rules section that you really don't know about.

You really just need to stop being so salty about everything Grimm. Not everyone is like that as you well know. There are many people out there besides me who truly love to help others and not expect anything in return. If we get made a MOTS or a Mod, it would be because we earned it, not because we're trying to work toward it. And forum games don't even add to your post count so that was just a dumb assumption on your part.

Honestly you really need to cut it out. This isn't really doing anything for you.

And besides, you've been running around spamming 3-4 year old threads so you really have no room to talk.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 06:50:23 am by ArcticGalaxy »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 06:51:45 am »
Only reason people think to use the forums, spam the forum games to get your post count up, reply to threads asking for help and spam any new introduction threads with questions and comments that look like you pretend you care, but really you're just trying to get to be accepted as a member of the month or maybe at some point a mod because you LOOK helpful. It's not hard, but that's the only reason people use the forums and the odd content creator here and there.

Not you mention you have to be very careful with what you say and do now, you don't know what is hiding in the game rules section that you really don't know about.

You really just need to stop being so salty about everything Grimm. Not everyone is like that as you well know. There are many people out there besides me who truly love to help others and not expect anything in return. If we get made a MOTS or a Mod, it would be because we earned it, not because we're trying to work toward it. And forum games don't even add to your post count so that was just a dumb assumption on your part.

Honestly you really need to cut it out. This isn't really doing anything for you.

I second this ^ It isn't fair to say that people only post on here for acceptance and that they pretend to care. I like the forums because it allows me to talk to people and view content. Some of us actually do care. And it's not a matter of being careful of what you say, it's a matter of following the rules.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 06:55:50 am by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 06:57:36 am »
Lol.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 07:01:54 am »
Such an intelligent comeback.

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 07:05:00 am »
Sounds very much like you do care about others, thank you.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 07:06:59 am »
I truly do yes. I just don't like it when one person with bitter feelings comes in and just tries to act like a child. I mean seriously come on.

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 07:08:40 am »
Why do you think I'm "bitter"?

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 07:11:01 am »
Boy I don't know....I'm not even going to give a long explanation on that. It's just a waste of time.

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 07:11:30 am »
I mean I'm not personally offended but that's a bold assumption. :P

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 07:13:56 am »
Well what else are people supposed to think? You're just some little kid running around having fun? No, I don't think so.