Author Topic: Can't log in on FH  (Read 1283 times)

Offline ~Pacific Rim~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log in on FH
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:29:02 pm »
So, it allows me to log in on the website, the forum, and also allows me to log in on the page that you need to have open to actually play the game.

But, whenever I try to log in on the software, it doesn't let me. I've changed my pass once or twice (Although it only seems to work for logging into the website. On the page needed to play it has me use the old pass). I try to log in on FH again and it still doesn't work. I've tried all the passwords (Including the ones I've changed it to and the original) but it still won't let me in. So, I closed the game and decided to retry in the morning, in case it needed to update the password or something. I tried all of the passwords and it still won't let me log in....

Any ideas as to a fix? I've been able to log in and play FeralHeart up until yesterday, by the way

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in on FH
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 01:51:42 pm »
Hmm, that's weird. Are you perhaps using the number pad for any numbers in your username or password? Feral Heart doesn't recognize those so always be sure to use the number line above your letter keys. I know it's a silly mistake, but also make sure your capslock isn't on and that your keyboard is set to english.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline ~Pacific Rim~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 02:13:49 pm »
Hmm, that's weird. Are you perhaps using the number pad for any numbers in your username or password? Feral Heart doesn't recognize those so always be sure to use the number line above your letter keys. I know it's a silly mistake, but also make sure your capslock isn't on and that your keyboard is set to english.

Ahhh! Ok! Thank you! I've been using my number pad..! ^.^' Thanks for the help!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 04:09:23 pm »
No problem! Glad ya got it to work! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.