Author Topic: TheCopperNest - AiserWolves Movie  (Read 2009 times)

Offline AiserWolves

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • AiserWolves
TheCopperNest - AiserWolves Movie
« on: March 13, 2017, 01:07:59 am »
Hello, people of FeralHeart! I've started another movie series called "The Copper Nest". I hope many of you will enjoy it! It's on my YouTube channel.
Every part will be posted a week and a half apart starting March 1st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwpi0sj3fkI&list=PLSVRxcwP1LwhYdfuXMJexx6hET-5VQ_Jm&index=1

I have finished all parts, and they are all uploaded. Feel free to tell me how you think about it :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 12:07:39 am by AiserWolves »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: TheCopperNest - AiserWolves Movie
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 06:06:03 pm »
I just watched the first part, you have earned yourself a new subscriber!
You deserve a lot of credit for the amazing work you have put into the editing, as well as the series itself.
The music, the landscapes and the storyline all go perfectly well together! It is exciting to watch!
I can imagine this taking quite some time to put together, I applaud you. Everyone involved did great too.
Now I will be off to watch part two, I am thrilled! I cannot wait for the next parts <3

Offline AiserWolves

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • AiserWolves
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 09:42:31 pm »
Thank you sooo much!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! It's really nice to hear wonderful feedback!  ;D (For Avani)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:48:43 pm by AiserWolves »

Offline AiserWolves

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • AiserWolves
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 09:43:56 pm »
I just watched the first part, you have earned yourself a new subscriber!
You deserve a lot of credit for the amazing work you have put into the editing, as well as the series itself.
The music, the landscapes and the storyline all go perfectly well together! It is exciting to watch!
I can imagine this taking quite some time to put together, I applaud you. Everyone involved did great too.
Now I will be off to watch part two, I am thrilled! I cannot wait for the next parts <3

Thank you sooo much!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! It's really nice to hear wonderful feedback!  ;D

Summeralla

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 11:31:45 pm »
It really felt like i was watching a movie! :o I really loved the map as well. The edits on this video is great!

You did such amazing job.