Author Topic: Hiraetha, a Multi-Species RPG - Seeking Support  (Read 2199 times)

Rizzla

Hiraetha, a Multi-Species RPG - Seeking Support
« on: March 23, 2018, 05:01:45 pm »

Hiraetha is a newly begun forum RPG with a slightly medieval theme, with a focus of canines, felines, and dragons. We welcome not only people seeking to indulge in the RPG elements, but people wanting to start their own unique roleplays (whether they're laid back or heavily plotted). Hiraetha is also a hub for sharing art, sharing writing, and advancing your roleplaying, writing, and art skills. Members will have the chance to join guilds (and possibly start their own in the future!), purchase items from the Marketplace (art by a resident artist) using the gold they've earned from posting, trade and gift those items, choose to align with either Yin or Yang, take part in monthly/seasonal challenges, and much more to be implemented as we grow and develop.

Right now we need as much support as we can get. A good chunk of the site is finished, but there is still quite a bit that needs to be fixed up. Staff applications for moderators are currently open... but you can help us just as much by joining, being active and friendly so that others will be encouraged to join in.

Join Us

We hope to see a few people interested,
- Admins Bambi and Lance

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
Re: Hiraetha, a Multi-Species RPG - Seeking Support
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 08:15:49 pm »
I'm definitely peeking my head in here! I hope more people join- It'd be so much fun to make a group.
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Rizzla

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 10:51:20 pm »
I'm definitely peeking my head in here! I hope more people join- It'd be so much fun to make a group.

Thank you for your interest! And yes, that's our biggest issue- I would assume people would be discouraged from joining due to the lack of members... but we can't get members if no one signs up, lmao. Every registration counts at this point.

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 10:54:38 pm »
I think (personally at least) one of the things that is holding people back is the fact that you can play as a dragon, and as such, (agaaain in my own opinion) it is very easy to powerplay that way. Well, not really powerplay, but a dragon i am pretty sure could kill an entire pack with a swat of its tail rip
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 11:00:43 pm »
I think (personally at least) one of the things that is holding people back is the fact that you can play as a dragon, and as such, (agaaain in my own opinion) it is very easy to powerplay that way. Well, not really powerplay, but a dragon i am pretty sure could kill an entire pack with a swat of its tail rip

I guess I should have clarified, that sort of thing would be regulated in official roleplays (many of which would have species separated for that reason exactly), and in for roleplays created by users, it would be their responsibility to kick the members that won't cooperate or staff action would be taken. Thank you for the insight though! It is very helpful for us admins.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 10:17:31 am »
woah. this is an idea i personally love!

i really really hope you can get more members!

i might join myself one day!
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Rizzla

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 11:33:59 am »
woah. this is an idea i personally love!

i really really hope you can get more members!

i might join myself one day!

Thank you! We would be happy to have you.