Author Topic: Evil Characters?  (Read 18051 times)

Ritza

Re: Evil Characters?
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2011, 05:15:35 am »
Pitbull stop changing your username!

*backontopic* Yeah they can be well done. LOL +karma

Oh pitbull I took that test. I got xDDDD

That one fits the best xDDDDDD

Ironic eh? xDDD

*wanders back on topic*

Evil characters!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 05:33:49 am by Ritza »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2011, 06:07:27 pm »
Neva, Ritzie, Neva XDD
And wow, woman. You has epicness and yes, back on topic

TEH EVILZ!

Offline Muindor

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2011, 06:48:00 pm »
I have many so called "evil" characters. And that's just because I'm always (when I watch movies, when I read books, etc.) on the side of the "evil" characters. They are not so extremly happy all the time and they have something to fight for (most time). I have a Stone Demon charry which is very aggressive to people he does not know. And a soul eating Water Demon. And a Shinigami who hates his job. Even my main char Whitetail has a VERY bloody past but turned to the good side after meeting his mate Eden. And, and, and~...

Really: if someone wants to play a character which is evil, there are two ways of reaction:

1. You at least try to accept his/her way of RPing and maybe he/she just wants to play a character who turns good after something special? Yeah, maybe it's really just a nooby bored kid but how do you know? :/ And if so, reaction 2:

2. Tell him/her to leave you alone. If not: block. Even if the Report-button does not work. The Block-button does.

I don't see the big deal~
Imagine a Lion King RP without Scar or bloodthirsty yenas... [ironic]uuuuhhhh~ must be very very cool.[/ironic] |'D

Offline MoonDance586

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm an Egyptian Kitty~ (Made in: Paint tool SAI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2011, 11:22:06 pm »
I think you should only make evil characters for an rp that you got permision to. No one likes an outlaw running around killing people, i used to be a Police Dog patroling Bonfire before i retired, i still ocassianly go on her, but when i patrol bonfire, i am not looking for stupid outlaws trying to killl people, i look for pups who need parents or people who are hurt.

C.A.R.S.L.A.N.D, D.I.S.N.E.Y.L.A.N.D, C.A.

Duskari

« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2011, 11:45:45 pm »
I have a few characters which (In my opinion) I don't classify as "evil". Almost none of my characters are evil, but I can say that most of 'em are unstable psychopaths who enjoy a good brutal battle (And of course with good ol' sadistic humor) every once in a while. Not evil. Just, mentally unstable to the point of disembowelment. They're actually moderately normal, fun (and love dancing) but when you set them off they go berserk. The thing is, they're so nice, you'd have to be evil (or a jerk XD) to set 'em off. Whoever triggers their violent emotions usually have it coming to them.

Though, what bugs me is when people claim to be "all powerful" but when it comes down to a battle they're too afraid to drag it on, so they one shot you X'D after a good minute of fighting..I find it ironic.

I can admit, I have seen some pretty decent evil characters who have had lots of planning with their chara's which I admire.