Author Topic: October Update Part 1  (Read 25938 times)

wolfdog01

Re: October Update Part 1
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2018, 04:28:44 am »
No, what they do is just who they are as a person. It's not annoying to their friends and people who like that sort of repetitive nature, but it's bothersome to me. I'm not going to hinder their strange way of making themselves happy just for my benefit. Then I'd only be complaining of how boring the game is and leave because of that. It makes no difference.

I've most certainly taken many breaks; months at a time. Each time I returned, things were worse. It's over.

Sad to see you go, but maybe this will change things for you. If you don't like something, don't force yourself to continue doing it, it'll just make you unhappy and it could lead down some bad roads. Good luck wherever your journey leads you!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2018, 06:21:55 am »
No, what they do is just who they are as a person. It's not annoying to their friends and people who like that sort of repetitive nature, but it's bothersome to me. I'm not going to hinder their strange way of making themselves happy just for my benefit. Then I'd only be complaining of how boring the game is and leave because of that. It makes no difference.

I've most certainly taken many breaks; months at a time. Each time I returned, things were worse. It's over.

we're not gonna ask about who you're talking about, but for future reference, don't linger around places that make you feel bad or unsafe. it'll only destroy you.

i'm sorry this place makes you feel this way. your feelings are valid.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:23:37 am by WolfQueen »

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2018, 07:24:53 am »
Can't wait for the next step. We can grow from all of this, New Years resolution. #MakeFeralheartGreatAgain  ;D
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2018, 04:36:01 pm »
#MakeFeralheartGreatAgain  ;D

I was just going to say that...
Raz will build a wall
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2018, 04:42:30 am »

Just now getting to see this as I have been a little busy as of the past few days.

I'm sorry all of this has happened to you. If you are unhappy, you should do what's best for you in the end no matter what. I understand slightly of where you are coming from through your posts, so I do not blame you for making that decision. Farewell. <3

This is hilarious.

not active here anymore ♡

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2018, 05:29:35 am »

I was just going to say that...
Raz will build a wall

To late! XD Raz will be the wall. The few time's ive seen him his character is huge compared to others. He IS the Server master. XD

Offline NicNac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Newer account of the user Pickles82
    • GORE-GEN
    • NicNacPW
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2018, 08:10:58 am »
Yayyyyy! Welcome new mods and returning mods! <3 Im so glad no one has given up! I look forward to seeing our community grow and thrive again ^^

But go off

Offline Kaharu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • assrat
    • K4H4RU
    • socksfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2018, 04:43:52 pm »
Although things may seem to be improving, what has been done has been done and can't be erased. The reputation of the Feral Heart staff was already very poor amongst long-term players, and I personally disagree with the return of the selected staff for undisclosed reasons. I'm not shocked, but still disappointed, that this is what the fate of Feral Heart has become. I had naively looked up to the staff when first joining the game, but had promptly left after becoming aware of the mistreatment of players and inappropriate interactions by staff that took in places outside of Feral Heart. Some seem to forget that this is a children's game, after all.

The nostalgia isn't enough for me to return, and although I do miss Feral Heart when in its prime, I don't see any potential in the future of this game.

I'm aware that I am coming across as dramatic here - I really don't care much for the game but I felt the need to post my thoughts. I no longer have any strong feelings about the game as I don't play anymore lol

Calvary

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2018, 04:59:00 pm »
What has been done can’t be erased, no, but it can be forgiven. If you don’t forgive you never progress any further.

May I ask what bothers you about the current staff in place?
FH will advance from here, once you hit rock bottom the only way is up. A lot of people doubted this game would make a comeback from what happened, but here we are. There’s surely more to come than just this, so just wait and be patient to see how it goes.

Thank you for your input.