Author Topic: FeralHeart Pet Peeves  (Read 12423 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Pet Peeves
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2020, 11:21:46 pm »
I can understand the gender tag pet peeves. As, throwback to 2011-13 days, it was frequently a use in the Mate Centre or - in some other form - to seek a mate (or two).
It just comes down to preference, I don't think anyone would make a personal or dramatic issue about you having the tag.

-

The "in heat" situation that happened in people's biographies for a LOOOng time and "fertility percentage"
I'm glad that situation is near enough gone from what I've been seeing, because that was ... pure cringe.
Wait.. Heat? I thought that only applied to cats!   :o
Fertility percentage?! Wow, I'm glad I missed most of that!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline PlomeinGTTE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2021, 07:37:15 am »
Your pet peeves are my pet peeves head poster.

For me in addition. Anyone with the name or username “Xander”/“Zander” seriously not joking.

People who say you’re a copycat of someone they know, or them... and you never met them in your life.

People taking side of the those who are actually wrong/corrupt. Seriously that stuff gotta stop.

Those weird fellas who log in for one second just to say the game’s crap and leave the next second.

Overterritorialists. Land or person. I’ve experienced both and told them land claiming is forbidden but they jus told me to stfu and report or block me. Whatnot. The person territorizing thing ended with 3 years being stalked and some of my public accounts being hacked down thanks to them.

Those strangely private groups that are super private that they block anyone that passes by... like legit. It’s weird and stupid...

LAST this goes with your grammar Nazi stuff... “roleplay sample please” seriously, whoever says that is a legit Grammar Hitler. You’re a fricken martyr to society. You’re what’s wrong with the game. Stop, just stop!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:46:07 am by PlomeinGTTE »
I chosen horse on profile, but really I’m a Great Tusked Tridactyl Equid

~~ Płomeiń

Offline BlackSunset

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • DaemonPsycho23
    • Aiden Desmond
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2021, 02:08:15 pm »
People that don't talk,i don't talk much but i listen to people's rants or whatever they are talking about.
People that take everything seriously xD wanted to go say Hello to someone and a lion came up to me and yell in my face to stay away from her daughter like sheeeeeesh.
我被愤怒杀死并被屠杀。 我杀死了它,直到我所有的力量消失了。 然而,他们为死死复活了我的魔鬼而高兴地死了。

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2021, 04:34:21 pm »
People that don't talk,i don't talk much but i listen to people's rants or whatever they are talking about.
People that take everything seriously xD wanted to go say Hello to someone and a lion came up to me and yell in my face to stay away from her daughter like sheeeeeesh.
heck yes
On new account Aiiokia

Ironic

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2021, 04:40:12 pm »
-when people get offended by everything

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2021, 11:21:02 pm »
- The usage of "veteran"
- People who show up just to make a fuss/complain about how bad something is then leave
- People who try to befriend you just to get 'perks'

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Adelphotes

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Bad to the Bone
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • View Profile
    • Bad to the Bone
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2021, 06:23:31 pm »
My cat pushing my keyboard back under the desk while I'm trying to reply to FH forum posts. (Oddly never does it when I'm on another game community forum.)

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2021, 01:29:44 am »
Oh boy, this may take a while.

Okay, I absolutely hate when someone post cuts during a roleplay. You see I'm going to continue the post, why not have a little patience until I finish? It creates a reckless mess and everyone gets confused on who posted what. >.>

Another pet peeve is when a map you made crashes your whole entire game just because you forgot to remove particle duplicates. AND YOU MUST INSTALL ALL MODS AGAIN!

I'm not raging, I swear. LOL
Actually, I even think that's it. Well, there's the lag of course but what's FH without lag?
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2021, 09:19:19 am »
For now what I can recall, I'd say getting stuck in rocks when dashing and people coming on game just to say how quiet its here and some other nasty stuff, are my pet peeves xD
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

SpicyDirt

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2021, 03:04:55 pm »
- Roleplay samples. While they can be quite easy to pass, I know that there are a lot of new users joining who have never roleplayed before and then they can't join a group because of the roleplay samples. I understand the want for literate people, but you gotta teach others how to roleplay sometimes!

- People who join the game, say something along the lines of "wow, this game is pretty dead," and then they leave as if they don't know that them being there improves activity. If people want better activity, they should be active themselves.

- Bandwagoning. People jump on the crowd mentality quickly sometimes, even if they do not agree with what they are joining. I know it is cliquey around here sometimes and people wanna remain in their clique, but it'll never hurt to speak your own opinions!