Author Topic: Can login on the 'play game' tab and forums but not on the website/game itself.  (Read 1396 times)

Offline chip09222

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I've never used forums before so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but oh well. I'm using my (VERY) old Feralheart account for the first time in a while for nostalgia's sake, and I've found that for some reason, I can log in just fine on the play game tab and forums, but not on the Feralheart website or the game. It's really weird. I've checked everything to make sure I'm putting in the same info on the different things and I am. Same correct username and password but it just doesn't work, when I try to log into the website it just resets the login thing and when I try to load up the game (with the 'play game' tab open) it either says 'Unable to connect to front server' OR that I somehow have the wrong information.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
I would recommend;

1: Be sure that your keyboard language is set to English
2: If you have numbers in your password, don't use the num-pad if you have one, instead use the numbers above your letters. The system seems to be allergic to the num-pad lol
3: Sometimes logging in from a different browser or through your phone can do the trick
4: If you are using a VPN, disabling it could do the trick since our system has a VPN blocker

If all else fails, you can try resetting your password. It's not guaranteed to work, but it has helped a number of people

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort