Author Topic: Few quick ideas.  (Read 6898 times)

Arukardis

Re: Few quick ideas.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 03:41:35 am »
I agree on the manes, I'd like to see fuller, broader manes (specially from the front, the ones that we have now seem to "fit"). :) The fluffy one is neat, but being textureless is kind of a turn off. x)

I could never make something that good, I'm not trying to put the designers down at all D: I know how hard meshing and texturing can be. I just would like to see a fuller version of the mane that's already available, since I like the one on the game already. C:

Offline Painful

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • vencentio
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 08:13:02 pm »
I was disapointed too when I saw the manes. I saw a few designs on the FH deviantart group I liked, like longer fringes/emo fringes. Because, alot of characters seem to have them XD
And more manes for females too. I agree with that...
Along with the back fluff- I dislike it really. It looks like spikes to me, and it doesn't reach all the way to the head so there's a huge gap between the mane and the backfluff. :C

Arukardis

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 10:43:57 pm »
Yeah, that gap also annoys me a little bit... My char Toreek looks like he has a bald spot there xD

Shiro

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2011, 12:26:11 am »
Yes tomorrow in school I will work on a few ideas to send to Kov hopefully. ><
and i agree with Pain they should have taken the ideas submitted to the group itself. Why else would people take their time to draw them? The so called "emo" styled manes are nicer it's just a style I also tend to like more.

Oh and Totally offtopic let me be shot for this. but.
Aru your art is highly inspirational, it's beautiful~

Arukardis

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2011, 02:32:34 pm »
Yeah, I agree with the group suggestions topic ;) They should have introduced more stuff, but hey, time is an issue for everyone, and I'm pretty sure meshes take a long time to make. x)

Why thank you very much C: <3

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 11:58:59 pm »
yus, I would like more fluffy/large/broad, whatever tails XD
I remember in IT there were more large tails, and that's what I used for my character ^w^
but....in FH, the biggest tail in the choices isn't as large as one of the tails in IT...I was disappointed, but kinda went on with it. D:
A long while ago, I made and IT-to-FH comparison thing....here: http://sonamy42.deviantart.com/art/Kaitlyn-from-IT-to-FH-192159732 XD

the mane is perfect though! ^w^ and...well....it didn't have the right markings, and at the time of those taken screenshots, I didn't know how to make presets....so I edited the default markings. xD;; though....I know how to make presets now...but I'm not a huge fan of making 'em. xP
so maybe, hopefully, the muzzle marking shown on my character will return in FH? =o also, the "Tail Ring Low" bothered me.....it didn't look low enough, so I made it lower XD; man, I feel like a picky idiot....sorry. D:

My new dragon! :3

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 02:54:52 am »
I would like more manes :3
Like your ideas :]

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 03:35:11 am »
Customizable tails = <3333 I could care less about manes, I'm a wolfie person and I don't use manes at all. I love the tail idea, though. :3