Author Topic: Dreaded Zero Period... & Troll Terms. Please Read.  (Read 7535 times)

Babe

Re: Dreaded Zero Period... & Troll Terms. Please Read.
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 07:48:27 pm »
Oh wow, I really feel bad for the staff now. ._. It's much worse than I had first thought.. Yikes..

How do these members even get away with this.. ? My previous arguments about moderation being patient kind of don't stand I suppose. This is just crazy -- the strictness and harshness is, in fact it would seem, very much required. Kudos to whatever staff members may ban / be working on these sort of situations.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 08:27:43 pm »
I'm normally asleep that time, so not much I could do but block. *abuses block button*

-but yeah, some staff may need to cover the night shift or get more to do that time. I know the staff can't be on 24/7 unlike SOME members that abuse privileges of ZP. If only people go to sleep at a decent time, then they probably WON'T complain about chest pains and headaches (I've played my Wii past 12:00 am twice in a row and I feel terrible, but now I'm good), because I bet they are.

People these days, I hope it doesn't get any worse to the point of democracy.

Ayyy~

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 07:14:33 am »
Here's some more:

Left side pretty much just happened and the right was from day before yesterday. They aren't the worst that happens but it still gives you an idea. Emote spam and Capslock spam.

I didn't block out my name for obvious reasons |D. The Capslock user was right near me, ironically they complained when Ren asked them "Who the hell" someone was when they asked about someone.

Nyan Cat

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 06:15:02 am »
Nice list

and yes.. I've been online around zero-hour as you call it ( which can last around 2 to 5 hours sometimes.. every-single-night Dx) - tis around the time I get flooded with PM's/Whispers about trolls. All you can do it put up with the moronic behavior or block them. ( better yet, stalk the forum during this time and wait til an ADMIN gets online, forum-mods can NOT help you.)

I'd just advice people that are sensitive to rule-breaking, sexual, rude, and voilating behavior just to NOT go online at this time, sadly.

The way you say whispers about trolls CREEPS ME OUT.
At night around here, generals dead. Sooo im sure you live in russia or something cuz here its not like that for some reason.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 10:37:20 am »
Don't forget about timezones, what's night for you may not be night for someone else.

My afternoons (which could be morning/day/whatever for someone else) are real quiet, but then when it gets past 4pm it turns Trolly :\

Guh.
I also reported that user who admitted to raping others. They were talking about 'raping' others in game by the way.

Ritza

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 02:09:39 am »
Those people never cease to amaze me. Rape isn't funny, it's not an lol subject yet they try to turn it into one. Do they have no shame?

wolfgirl56

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 05:55:26 pm »
I'm with all you guys! Once time in local chat, you know how a mod has a random number at the back of their names? Well this time in local it said troll, but I forgot the number. I'm such a fail. And I lol'd at Magpie's post.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 02:51:30 am »
8o...I wonder if that's a ban-able offence? Since they're not outright mimicing a mod, but....bleh I can't think of the word, mind blanked |D;
Unless they were trying to be a mod or a trolly version.

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 03:05:02 am »
ive never been in a ZP, hmm, lucky me then?

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Ritza

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 05:27:35 am »
Very lucky for you xD