Author Topic: A built in screen recorder  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
A built in screen recorder
« on: June 20, 2011, 12:30:01 am »
I thought it would be cool if they made a screen recorder built into fh. not everyone likes having logos of hypercam and fraps on there screen and not everyone can buy a recorder. i thought this would be something a little neat to add.
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: A built in screen recorder
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 12:32:53 am »
  Ooh, this would be good, but it would probably be a LOT of work... I personally hate the 30 second limit on fraps, and camstudio doesn't seem to be able to pick up FH and just records my desktop instead....

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 12:34:53 am »
This would be a nice addition. :3 I like the idea, but the problem would be that it might make the game mega lag or something. :c

*ninja'd*

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 12:46:43 am »
  Ooh, this would be good, but it would probably be a LOT of work... I personally hate the 30 second limit on fraps, and camstudio doesn't seem to be able to pick up FH and just records my desktop instead....

I miss the picture of the little white dog you had under posts XD but yes it would take time to make it but i remember when i ue to play spore they had a built in screen recorder thats where i got this idea
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 12:47:32 am »
This would be a nice addition. :3 I like the idea, but the problem would be that it might make the game mega lag or something. :c

*ninja'd*

Thats true well maybe they could make it a optional download since not everyone makes videoes or wants to record video footage in game
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Nyan Cat

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 09:42:27 am »
If it lags on roblox, and feralheart is a more laggy game, itll definately be a lag feast. Though i just get that from other people. me no laggy.