Author Topic: Red's Awesome New Map Pack.  (Read 5591 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline LilyTheAlphess

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The Memeist
    • View Profile
Re: Red's Awesome New Map Pack.
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 04:25:51 pm »
I've been in every map. The Grounds I thought was fun, but it was small. I like SundownValley cause it's so big and such. Ocean has a drain in it, just wanted to tell you people. My favorite map is Decent. When I got in the I was flabbergasted. I mean, I ended up at the bottom of a cavern full of water so who wouldn't be? I allso climbed to the top of Advance. It wasn't too hard, cause I saved each rock as home, to get to the top. The last map I found was Red's Shrine. It was a sub-sub map, and I'm guessing that's why it was so hard to find.

Nightmarewolf

Re: Red's Awesome New Map Pack.
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 07:57:30 pm »
I've been in every map. The Grounds I thought was fun, but it was small. I like SundownValley cause it's so big and such. Ocean has a drain in it, just wanted to tell you people. My favorite map is Decent. When I got in the I was flabbergasted. I mean, I ended up at the bottom of a cavern full of water so who wouldn't be? I allso climbed to the top of Advance. It wasn't too hard, cause I saved each rock as home, to get to the top. The last map I found was Red's Shrine. It was a sub-sub map, and I'm guessing that's why it was so hard to find.
wow that sounds amazing O_o i cant wait to get my laptop back so i can play! -dies waiting-