Author Topic: No Objects?  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Okamiluna

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
No Objects?
« on: July 04, 2011, 01:01:19 am »
Well, I made a map for my sister and I to explore, (either way, she can't access it in Mapmaker because it is apparently missing the Terrain.cfg file or whatever...) and when we got there, she said she couldn't see any objects. I thought it was because of the terrain error, but then she went into Watermill, and the lush map was barren. yet, when we ran through the other maps, she could see all of the objects there.

Does anyone know how to fix this missing object error, as well as the Terrain error
 (I've checked the help forum and did what it said to fix the terrain error, and yet it still didn't work. :/)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: No Objects?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 06:58:27 am »
If you mean as in you two using your own computers and not the same ones. You need to send her the correct files.

First off, you have to make a portal for your map so it's accessable from cape of distant worlds.

After you have a working portal, that works for you from cape.

You need to export the map from the map maker.

once that's done you have to send the .fhm and the .fho you got from the export, they will lay in your exports folder, give them to your sister, and then tell her to paste the files into the "exports" folder.

If it's done correctly. she'd see the map portal in cape just as you when she runs the game.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Okamiluna

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: No Objects?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 05:48:30 pm »
She sees the map portal in the cape, she just can't see any objects that show up there.
But, I most likely didn't give her the .FHM and .FHO files.
Thank you so much for your help! :3