Author Topic: *~*~ Howl and Roar ~*~*  (Read 10890 times)

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: *~*~ Howl and Roar ~*~*
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 08:44:27 pm »
I agree with this idea. At the moment the roar is a lot more quiet than the howl. You should be able to have the option to make the howl/roar volume louder. But of course roar will always be louder than the howl. As for stance I agree as well. Different poses should be added.
Plus the sounds of the howl/roar don't compare to the real thing, try and make it more realistic sounding. May be a challenge to obtain a clear realistic sound, but definitely worth adding this in.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:46:08 pm by Aisu Ookami Shikon »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 11:57:34 am »
I agree with this idea. At the moment the roar is a lot more quiet than the howl. You should be able to have the option to make the howl/roar volume louder. But of course roar will always be louder than the howl. As for stance I agree as well. Different poses should be added.
Plus the sounds of the howl/roar don't compare to the real thing, try and make it more realistic sounding. May be a challenge to obtain a clear realistic sound, but definitely worth adding this in.

I'll add you to the supporters list.

12dollars

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 01:05:13 pm »
I completely agree with this, and it would be a nice feature however a slight problem is that when you do change the pitch for the howl/roar it sounds very, very bad. Meaning Kov would probably have to find a new howl/roar sound for different pitches.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 05:43:55 pm »
I completely agree with this, and it would be a nice feature however a slight problem is that when you do change the pitch for the howl/roar it sounds very, very bad. Meaning Kov would probably have to find a new howl/roar sound for different pitches.

We could always have different options, but we'd need to have a lot of different pitches, otherwise it wouldn't be much of an improvement.

I think it could still work normally, but it depends on how you program it.

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2012, 03:54:23 am »
i love the idea! it kinda sucks when you hear a giant chorus of the smae howl from everyone else >_>

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 01:02:02 am »
I agree with tis post but for my lion I found a very deep powerful roar very similar to mufasa, it was a download on the fourms where I replaced it with the original roar file.However, I really like this idea of changing the pitch of the roar

Offline catwarrior

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Kitkatcrunchness
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 04:03:18 pm »
i love the idea! it kinda sucks when you hear a giant chorus of the smae howl from everyone else >_>
You took the words out of my mouth! Yea, I have a wolf pup with this weird howl that sounds like a wolf that's.....er..... I can't describe it.
:3 ~I'm baaaaaaaaaack!~

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 07:48:59 pm »
I approve of this and think it is a great idea and I also want to help give you support :)

Clickiez~ thnx

check out mah forum! http://www.funnyvidsandpics.proboards.com/index.cgi
( code: I like waffles= that u like pancakes)
User: do u like waffles?
Me: Nah, I like Waffles.
User: ??
Me: ;D
hurr hurr

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 12:56:19 pm »
Thank you for your support, and I've added ye' to the supporters list.

Kitty Lue

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 05:56:15 pm »
This would be AWESOME! especially since I made a feline character that was supposed to be a kitten, and I think the roar for a kitten should sound a bit higher pitched, and maybe even a different sound for kittens and pups then the adult ones. I would really like this, especially if I were able to get online feralheart, but unfortunately, FH crashes after a little while of loading when I select a character.