Author Topic: Journal Entries  (Read 1220 times)

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Journal Entries
« on: April 21, 2012, 09:42:58 pm »
November 16, 2007

I was sitting in my room on my laptop when a stray cat walked into my room. Someone must have left the door open so that's how it may have gotten in here. It seemed pretty tamed because it jumped up on my bed and rubbed against me. This cat seemed like a previous one I had except that one was much younger. This must be my old kitten Lacy that we had to get rid of. Her right paw is still the same as she was a kitten, it looked like it had been dipped in white paint and had little white dots above. Seeing her again brought back so many memories I actually started to cry. it was good to see her again, but I stilled wondered how she got in here...

~This is an OLD entry in my old journal i found, I may add more entries if I find anymore. The pages are ripped so this is all I could see. I miss you Lacy you were a good cat ?.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: Journal Entries
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 07:15:04 am »
Another Entry ~

January 13, 2008

After coming home from that family reunion in Jacksonville, I promise myself I will never talk to my annoying little cousins again or let them go on my laptop. They downloaded a dumb game and got a virus on it but I'm getting another next week and I have to get all my files back again! Don't other people hate their relatives sometimes? Whoever finds and reads this journal may be able to relate to me in some way...