Author Topic: ~!{ Revolution's Bio }!~  (Read 1998 times)

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "I've forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is."<3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
~!{ Revolution's Bio }!~
« on: December 29, 2012, 08:44:53 am »
(Kind of a bad picture, but whatever.)  Boom. Well. Hey. I'm Revolution, or you can call me Rev. Or by my non-roleplaying character, Evolution. (I know, I know. Cool name right? Lol jay kay.) Okay. Well, my name's Sam, actually. You can call me lots of things.. Revolution, Rev, Bellonna, Cai, Chyb, Ree, Sam, Sniper, dear god my names are endless. Okay, here's just a bit about meeeeee:

~ I am obsessed with The Walking Dead. Daryl Dixon is like my lover, okay? I'm one of those fangirls that die everytime she sees a picture of him. Let alone a GIF. Eeeeeeeeeeee. Okay enough of that.

~I love to RP! Yes, yes I do. The sad thing, though, is I'm kind of a group-hopper. I've never been in a longterm group and stayed in it. That's low, I know. I can't help myself. There's so many good RPs to join out there.

~I am part of the generation that LACKS SLEEP. You all should know what that's about, hey? Yeah. We are nocturnal. I'm part of that.

~I love revolutions, obviously. My favorite words are, revolution, rebellion, retaliation and resistance. I love the American Revolution, the French Revolution, everything. I love stories and tales and history about that. I love how something so unfair and unjust, can be changed. Just one person takes a step, and everyone else who was silently praying for change all those years will step forth too. I can't help myself for dreaming like this, I love it. More than anything, I want to start a revolution in the Middle East for Women. It's killing me.

~Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton's. Well. ANYTHING of Tim Burton), Twilight, Hunger Games, Red Riding Hood, and Snow White & The Huntsmen (Yes, I love the new renditions of the classic fairy tales with a sick twist). Those are just SOME of my favorite movies. There's more, but I can't think of them. e-e

~Books: Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Pride, Prejudice & Zombies, and A Series of Unfortunate Events.

~ Not sure what else. I might add to it later. Heh. If you have any questions for me, or feedback, or if you want to RP with me anytime, let me know!

Ohh, and I'll be releasing a thread on some things I've made. Moons, maps, cursors, things like that. The moons are pretty cool, check 'em out maybe.
c:

Ingame as: .Revolut ion.
Penguins

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: ~!{ Revolution's Bio }!~
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 08:56:30 am »
I love the hunger games and twilight as well!
Also, that's not a bad picture, your very pretty xD
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:50:39 pm »
Heh, thanks. Ermahgerd can we fan our over Hunger Games and Twilight! Tell me your with Jacob and Finnick? c: I can't WAIT for Catching Fire, and I'm so incredibly upset over Breaking Dawn Pt. 2..

Penguins

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 07:02:57 pm »
xD Jacob is awesome. I don't really like Finnick, but then, I wouldn't call my self a fangirl of anything,  just like the books xD

My DA
My creations

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 07:14:51 pm »
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Finnick is my babe. I'm in love with him. Like. Deeply in love with Finnick Odair. <3 I used to say I was maRRIED TO HIM but then I realized Finnick+Annie was like my tied-for-first OTP. Thoughts on Clato? 8D

Penguins

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 07:18:56 pm »
Nupe. Not keen on Clato eitherrrr

My DA
My creations

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 06:15:07 am »
That's.. So sad.. Clato. <3