Author Topic: [Ara's bio] - potatoes cry silently in the wind  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Aramanthx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
[Ara's bio] - potatoes cry silently in the wind
« on: March 06, 2016, 10:11:57 pm »
i can't think of a punchline oops

it took too long to remember my password

not really but

holy heckus i think this is my first time actually posting on the forum. look mum i can make colors.

wowie this sure is neato

i might add some real structure to this post later. right now i'll just freestyle it. anyway, i'll start talking about myself.

i'm turning 18 a few days short of two weeks. i've been on feral heart since mid-to-late 2011, so since i was 13. it's insane to think it's been 5 years, but life has a way of tapping you on the shoulder like that, or straight-out punching you in the face in some cases lol.

though i never spent as much time as i could have with feral heart. as soon as i found my first solid RP group that wasn't going anywhere anytime too soon, i scurried off to live in its private map for a year or two. that was essentially a good chunk of my time here. fh at that point became more of a medium for this roleplay. a lot of it might've had to do with shyness or even anxiety. i don't know just how much i've changed over the past years, but i can tell you that when i was 13, i wouldn't have been sitting here making this post.

i'd like to jump on fh sometime again to see what's all goin' on. won't be able to for a while however, so i'm stuck to the forums for the time being.

i've made some near and dear friends here despite having been an almost complete recluse.  life's gotten in the way, but it's something i still treasure.

can't be bothered to put in something on interests, likes, dislikes, and all that other biz. in the mean time, do you want to hear the mate beggars' national anthem? you do, don't you, don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWc2X8fSuc

i have no idea if the video is displaying the way i'd like it to lol

the lyrics in this video aren't completely correct but i had reservations on linking to the music video. i treat this site's rules like a vicious conservative soccer mom ready to pounce. if you want the real lyrics just google the song. i won't be responsible for what googs might show though. :'D

Preach

Re: [Ara's bio] - potatoes cry silently in the wind
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 10:16:19 pm »
It was nice to know about you! <3

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 10:18:15 pm »
I . . . . Love . . . . This.
I Couldn't Help But Chuckle A Bit During The First Few Lines, I Would've Done The Same Thing, If Not, Then Something Similar.
Was Practically In The Same Boat When I Did My First Post , Was Nervous As I Don't Know What. Lol.

Loved Reading This And Hopefully , One Day Whenever You Can Hop On In-Game Once Everything Is Sorted , I Can Bump Into You Casually And Say ' Hej ' Before Awkwardly Walking Away.
Lovely Read ~?

P.S - Mate Beggar Song . . . . Love.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 10:33:55 pm »
Ahaha, that's amazing. c': Would love to read more!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 12:36:35 pm »
A lovely bio indeed. Happy early birthday!
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Aramanthx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 12:34:36 am »
ahah thanks guys. honestly did still feel a bit nervous about posting this. :b something that will take a while to get out of me i guess

Loved Reading This And Hopefully , One Day Whenever You Can Hop On In-Game Once Everything Is Sorted , I Can Bump Into You Casually And Say ' Hej ' Before Awkwardly Walking Away.
and on that day, i'll casually reply to you with a hELO. then i'll awkwardly wave goodbye as you awkwardly walk off, awkwardly.