Author Topic: My 5 year experience with Feral Heart.  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Abnormally

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • http://alienbagel.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
My 5 year experience with Feral Heart.
« on: January 16, 2017, 11:03:45 pm »
Oh how time flies. I can't beileve I have been playing Feral Heart for 5 years. There have been ups and downs with my experience towards Feral Heart. So sit down. Grab some popcorn and I'll share my story.

My Feral Adventure started in 2013, I was 12 (Sorry) and my sister discovered this game called Feral Heart. Now I was a little jealous maggot at the age of 12. So I wanted to play the game too. So on my crappy HP computer I got Feral Heart. It was a blast. Making characters and running around, makings friends and roleplaying. Now I did get in "Territory" arguments which I kinda look back say "wtf" to myself a few times. But one major thing that happened was that I was banned from FH for 1 year and 5 months or something like that. But it all turned out to be a misunderstanding and we move on. Pretty sure my mom didn't mind the ban because it got us doing our homework. But my sister and I counted down the days. Turning 14 I was kinda lacking the enthusiasm to log on to FH and play because all of my friends have retired the came, because y'know age. So I kinda took a massive break. Which probably lasted a year. Now 2016 rolled in and the update comes to my attention. So, I hop on to FH and in all honesty I was in awe. I couldn't beileve what I was seeing. It was amazing. Though I missed the old map of Feral Heart, it was a nice update. A lot of things were cleaned up. Spam problems were fixed and such. I was excited. But the thing that made me kinda sad was the activity. Barley any people were online. Unless you wanted to stay up ti'll midnight to wait for people to come on, go for it. But I got school. But on the weekends, i'd be up ti'll 2 A.M. I have actually met a lot of new amazing people and have made really good friends. Definatley improved my Roleplaying style to semi-lit to Literate and made my characters look more realistic. Feral heart has definatley improved and I'm glad I came back. I even became more active on the forum than I used to. So I guess that's good. I can't wait to see what Feral Heart's future holds. Maybe more funny experiences. Like the one time I broke my own game. Yes. Yes I did do that. Rest In Pepperoni's little me. 

LineArt (c) Unknown but creds to them.
Colored in by (c) Germinator
Character (c) Myself

AshesRemain

Re: My 5 year experience with Feral Heart.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 11:17:19 pm »
Seems like you've had an interesting 5 years here. xD

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: My 5 year experience with Feral Heart.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 01:53:18 am »
Glad you're back, and sometimes it is a bit quiet yes!

But FeralHeart also improved my grammar as well!
Thanks for sharing your little story. c:
not active here anymore ♡