Author Topic: My life  (Read 1636 times)

Acapella

My life
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:43:26 am »
I was born in a wagon.

Just kidding.  I have lived in the U.S. all my life.  I will never reveal any more than that about my location, cuz I'm a paranoid freak.

I have a few pets.  I have a rabbit (I used to have two, but she passed on last year...RIP Lilo), a puffer fish, and a beta fish.  I've always wanted a cat, but I live in an apartment so the largest animal I can have is my rabbit.  He is my baby, named Stitch.  I've had him for half my life and he means the world to me.  I'll put up a picture of him someday soon.

I am very much into the arts.  I love cooking and drawing and playing clarinet.  I believe I'm average in all of them, but they are still my favorite past times.  I also enjoy making characters and roleplaying their lives.

Uhh I guess that's all.  Oh! I also like the color purple.  So...yeah. That's all.

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
Re: My life
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:57:25 pm »

very cool i use to have some fish myself
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Potato
    • View Profile
Re: My life
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 12:35:52 pm »
Cool, I'm a huge animal lover. Cats r my fave! I have 2 cats, my dad has loads of tropical fish and I have 2  axalotles , and a dog and I'm saving up for a pet snake! I know I have heaps soz