Author Topic: Taking a Break  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Taking a Break
« on: February 03, 2015, 12:54:00 am »
Hey guys, I'm just going to let you all know that I'm going to be taking a break from FeralHeart for a while. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be gone for a few months, or even forever, but this is to let you all know, no matter what happens.

The main reasoning for my absence is, well, life. I'm currently very busy with schoolwork and I don't have enough time to come on here as I used to. Another reason is that my love for playing an instrument is starting to increase. I'm in the advanced jazz band at my school, I'm learning how to play the bassoon, I'm playing in the pit orchestra for the spring musical, and last week I was offered to join a professional band... obviously I accepted ^^

So yeah, life keeps getting better and better for me with each passing day -- hope you can all understand that I have better things to do than spend hours on here. Don't get me wrong, though; I love FH and its community. I might still occasionally post on the forums or go in-game, but that won't happen that often.

I'll still be around on my DeviantART (link in my profile) and Skype (for those of you who have it).

Love you all~<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Taking a Break
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 01:10:36 am »
Good luck on your journey, Kikio. It's been nice having you around here now and again, but when a new opportunity awaits you you go grab it! ^^

Again, good luck with things, be safe~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 01:47:17 am »
Kiki hun you've been one of the longest lasting faces around the site... I will really miss you if you finally do decide to depart. You've been around since my return to FH in mid 2012 and it's been an immense pleasure knowing you since <3 You're a true sweet heart and just one of the loveliest people I've met around here. I wish you the best with your life, schooling, and career. Never forget us <3 You'll always have a special place in my heart and in the hearts of so many others in this community.

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 03:01:38 am »
Aww Kiki, though I never really got to know you too well, I saw you all over the forums. I hope your musical journey takes you to higher places and that you will one day return to us <3 Have fun!

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 12:01:51 am »
Nuu Kiki, I barely got to know you!
But life is life and it is more important. So I wish you the best of luck with your musical career and future C:
It was fun getting to know you that other day we randomly met on FH.

I do hope you manage one day, to find the time to come back ;D
Take care <3

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 09:19:15 am »
Take care of yourself Kiki, and if you decide to come back you know we'll welcome you back with open arms <3

Love// Shally