Author Topic: ~Preset Request~ ClOSED (open in the future)  (Read 39286 times)

Silversss

Re: ~Preset Request~ OPEN
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 08:10:09 pm »
May you do me a request if so make me my char Love: Black tail tip with hearts on it and make it a emo wolf so a dark grey and make the hearts like it's a sketch and make them blue then put socks on her legs make them black and purple  then out a heart necklace that has the inside of the heart pink then make her hair cover her eyes and make her hair black with purple and pink strikes in it. Make her tounge a purple blue color make her have a chain around her tail but make it loose. Then make her have two earrings on her ears and make one gold and one silver then make a chain around her Mack that's a choker and make it a gold with a giant heart on the shain that's a light blue.

Offline AngelDemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • AngelDemon~ The Angel and the Demon..
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 09:18:38 pm »
ok sammy maybe you could draw it out o3o XD and lilly post it on tinypic and send it to me and ok candy  will try that ;)

Offline AngelDemon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 10:58:31 pm »
and candy what do you mean by mack and shain o-o i have finish the body and the name and the eyes the tail need sorting out but the head i got lost.

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 06:34:53 pm »
by mack she probolly ment neck and shain she problolly ment chain
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2011, 06:42:51 pm »
i cant put it on my comp. too lazy 2 figure it out but can u go by canine model and the colors/style in my comment on page 1?
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

Offline AngelDemon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 06:57:01 pm »
ok lilly

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 06:58:46 pm »
kk thx
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

Kayla Bear

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 10:12:46 pm »
Oh crap i forgot!I'm sorry but can the bangs cover the blue eye and the front left paw be black while the front right paw be white and the rear legs the opposite colors too please?

Offline AngelDemon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 11:28:08 pm »
so kayla you want a brown wolf that look like okami with only green marking all over? one eyes green other blue. The bang is what color? and the righ paw white and the left white? While the rear end is different colour? O3o

Silversss

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 11:57:01 pm »
and candy what do you mean by mack and shain o-o i have finish the body and the name and the eyes the tail need sorting out but the head i got lost.
ok so make a chain around her neck with a heart on it and then make the head have hearts and stripes, make the stripes blue and the hearts purple and pink