Author Topic: More Markings (update/fixed) W::a tun of images  (Read 37570 times)

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 102
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
Re: More Markings
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 09:31:33 pm »
I am glad to see so much love for these. It makes me super happy |3

Thank you for your kind words. And your downloads lol.

Currently, volume 1 has seen 79 downloads. volume 2 has seen 40.

Awesome.

I wanted to let you know, volume 3 is soon to be complete (like :: the link will probably change tomorrow, "soon"). It follows pretty much the same path as volume 2 :: more stand alone markings and a few canine/feline specific sets.

volume 4 will likely follow just as quickly. Which will deplete my current list.

Sssoooo

volume 5 will be a request special.

You can make requests here too! How cool, right?

To make a request, just give a description of the marking, it's location, and preferably an image as reference. So easy~

Markings that are intended as "personal" or "for one character only" will be ignored.

If there are a lot of request made, only the best 10 will be chosen.

1,2,3 go!

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 10:46:01 pm »
Ok! Nice going :3
A marking i think some people would like would be a marking like Ranger had from the Animals of Farthing Wood. That skull-cap and ears combined. Or maybe like what Scarface had, just the skull cap. I can give images if you'd like :D

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 12:57:44 pm »
SoSo pretty.<3 Thank you for creating thems. Do they appear white to people who also haven't downloaded them? xD I'm curious. :3

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
Re: More Markings (update) W::a tun of images
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 06:53:35 pm »
Volume 3 is live. Mediafire's being a ....urnff... if the link fails, let me know.

For players that do not have these markings, you will appear white to them.

Kuragari

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 07:47:28 pm »
Sorry for my stupid questions. English is not my first language.

Erm, how do I start... well. I downloaded Markings from you, then some of Nyla, then Wings and I made my own. When I download yours (V3) now after the others: it will probably have a "wrong" order. I asked in another topic what to do exactly right now... Is there a chance to make a markings.cfg data which includes all markings so that everyone has the same order? Because I guess, as I said in another thread, everyone has different orders in markings.cfg and no one sees others with correct markings. Except for those Kovu made.

What would you do? :/ because I'd love to view others with beautiful markings.... but I don't wanna make mistakes with that markings-file.

And I want to get REAL solutions, not "the game was not supposed to have so many markings" :/ I see that point, ok? And I wanna know a good solution for all of us. Because the custom markings are so damn cute.

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 08:03:14 pm »
At the moment, the only way to have the same list order as everyone else would be to use the second folder in my downloads. This has the IT markings in it. but not the wings.

Then, move any markings you made yourself or anything additionally downloaded to the end of the lists.
(this way the markings everyone shares will line up properly)

The only other ways, at the moment, would be if all the markings were placed into the game. Which I have no information on. The other way would be for someone to compile a master list/download. Which I also have no information on.

Kuragari

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 08:10:12 pm »
Hm, well I could try to create a master list. Since I collect all markings I can find. (but not the presets, since they work not properly)

I guess Kovu wont place the markings into the game. Because they are getting more and more. He would end up patching every week just for markings...

In my opinion many people aren't in the forum.. so only Forumusers will get the markings+master list.

Buuuut anyway, if it's allowed I will make that masterlist and master download. (can someone explain how uploading files works? I never did that before.)

Offline Usiku

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 06:55:33 am »
HeralHeart needs more markings! \o/ I like those!

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Life is linear, we are born, we grow, we die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 09:54:00 am »
Freaking awesome update :D
Just have to say, that when i try to use the "corgi" markings on the wolfs head, it doesn't show. I have installed them correctly and all the other markings by you are working great and looking that too. Its just the Corgi head markings for the wolf, that don't seem to wanna show up.
Anyway, if there's no way to fix that, I'm happy either way, since i got all of your other markings(from update 3) up and running correctly :) Thanks again for sharing such beautiful work. :D
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
Re: More Markings (update/fixed) W::a tun of images
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 02:18:46 pm »
Yeah, the missing corgi was my fault. Sorry.

It's fixed now :3