Author Topic: I have made 2 presets(no link.. yet or maybe if i can figure out how to upload)  (Read 808 times)

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
Ok so i have figured out how to make a preset! :D and it took along time due to messing up and needing to figure out how to change the mode of it to multiply. but anyway here are the presets :D

Btw i might make them a link but i may do so
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Both of them look really neat! My favorite is the antler-ed one.
Sometimes I see users uploading their presets to mediafire or deviantarts download section so others
can hand-download them to see your character. But a while
ago there was a place to put your presets so everyone can see them, judging that they had the download
as well.(not sure if its still up) Which was this https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=39845.0

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
You can use preset sync, the method Morqque provided for you, but I find that is complicated and my computer couldn't handle it! I wouldn't want you to lose your files because you'd have to reinstall your game if it were to no longer work.

The simplest way to enable sharing of your preset file would be to put the .fhm file in a .zip file! To do this:

Export your preset in the preset maker, this will create the .fhm file located in your Exports folder.

Grab the file from the Exports folder and place it in a new folder. (Right click on your desktop and create a folder, name it MyPreset or whatever you want) Once the file is in place, right click the folder and "Send to compressed (.zip) file."

Upload the zipped fire to either Mediafire or Google Drive and then you will be able to select the direct link for others to download!

I also favor that antler fella~ The colored reminds me of a sort of smoothie, lol.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!