Author Topic: Taking Preset Requests -WITHING REASON- (please read decription)  (Read 50027 times)

Offline Sammim123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Exactly as the title says lol

Can post examples if wanted

Can do just about anything with them, bi eyes, two different designs on each side etc.

EDIT:

I will no longer be taking personal requests without reasoning. If you are signing into a character creator and just adding "spam" characters, i will not take them. You can either contact me on my deviantart, ( sammim123.deviantart.com ) or by posting on here with a full description as to why you want/need this preset. Along with a "due date"

I ask that you only make requests that are purely made of your own design. If your character is in a roleplay an you want your preset for that, thats decent reason, i would like a description image, and bio of the character if that is the case. I have done over 60 of these presets in the past two months, (between friends, deviantart, this forum, and people i have met in game) And as much as i do indeed enjoy making them, it is slightly irritating that people are misusing the idea of presets.

FACTS ABOUT PRESETS:

NOT everyone in the game can see your preset, just you, until you export it, and have other people download it.
NOT everyone will want to download your preset, unless it is for you roleplaying character, trust me, random people will not say hey i heard you say you have a preset can i see it!
THEY TAKE TIME! Some of the designs i recieve can take me as much as 6 hours. (makes me sound noobish)

FOR EXAMPLE: Chibiterasu preset that was requested on this forum. I had to draw up id believe it was 40+ images just for that ONE request. Not to mention restarting the game several hundred times to make sure everything looks right, blends smoothly, and is in the correct place.

I understand some people can do them a lot quicker, but i like to make sure everything is just around exact.

I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT MAKE NEW FUR SHADING FOR YOU! -as i completly fail at making realistic shading- xD (so please do not ask..)

So from now on, i am taking requests, within reasoning. And only opening up 5 slots, once those five are done, i will reopen them.

NOTE: some designs make take only an hour, while hours can take multiple days. It gets very mind-grating restarting the game and checking things, especially with more complex designs.

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY   (CLOSED)  (OPEN)

-still backed up on original requests, will be reopening when they are finished-
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:29:56 pm by Sammi »

Offline Skye

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Preset Requests -free-
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 09:53:38 pm »
I would like to request one (:

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 01:14:14 pm »
I would like to request one (:

You can either give me details/images here, or if you have a dA you can note me/link meon there =)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 06:50:41 pm »
Do you have any examples/screenshots of your preset making? ^^
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 10:08:38 pm »

those are the few i still have the files of and that still belong to me, however swifts design is not mine, its a nother request i took

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 12:14:40 am »
oh btw there are in exact reference to how i was told to do them, other than swift (the one with the blck purple and teal) because swift is not finished yet.

Id recommend that if you do not have a reference image of the character, print out a coloring page of some sort (deviantart has a lot of free line arts as long as credit is given and they are used non profitly) and doing it that way. Also please specify if it is canine or feline! because a design made for a felind body, does not look too great on a canine, and vise versa XD

Zodiac

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 01:46:06 pm »
Oooh make me one?

Name: Speckles
Mane?: Yes, a green side mane
Extra: If you can, all of the markings glow except for the paw markings. You don't have to do the glow stick, but you can if you like ^^  The splotch on her left eye is only on her left eye, her right eye doesn't have one. Thank you! ;D

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 05:22:50 pm »
ooooo0o  i shall get to work immediatly! what is the best way to contact you once i am finished?

Zodiac

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 05:38:14 pm »
Just pm me ^^ And thanks for taking my request!

Offline Sammim123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »

spots were hard XD i couldnt figure out the right size, if you want anything changed let me know!
oh and i did the glowing effect originally.. but it looks really choppy, and keep in mind that you get to choose the mane and everything, tufts etc.

however, the eye type you can not change, so if you would like a different eye type just let me know!