Author Topic: Ask me because of reasons!  (Read 25184 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Ask me because of reasons!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2015, 12:26:55 am »
1: Whoa whoa whoa, I hate Toy Bonnie, not Bonnie! And I'm pretty sure this explains a lot:

2: Because FNAF has an awesome story, which mean awesome music and songs.

3: Not really, in fact, I didn't even hate Toy Bonnie when I first saw him... But I never paid all that much attention TO the animatronics... o-o

4: Because I carry a purple-pink bunny around pretty much all day every day claiming it's Bonnie.

5: Because Phone Guy is voiced by Scott and Phone Guy is Purple Guy which means Scott is Purple Guy...

1. Why is your fandom mostly annoying? (Really, your fandom can be a pain for other fandoms most of the time DX No offense by the way, you're not one of the annoying ones)

2. Why did the fandom of FNAF have to ruin FNAF for me?

3. Why am I relating my gemsona to the animatronics in FNAF? (She's probably feels just as sad and trapped as them XD)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 03:17:52 am »
1: Because it's got a nice story, and honestly, if it wasn't for the fandom, I'm not sure exactly if I would have even known FNAF 2 was out.

2: Because 7 8 9... Or maybe 1987, something like that.

3: Lagic.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2015, 02:56:35 am »
1. Why do you like FNAF?

2. Can you ask me questions about my gemsona on my ask me thread?

3. What's your favorite song?

4. Are we friends?

5. Am I a nerd or geek, or in between?

6. Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?

7. Why does no one know what an ambivert is?

8. Why am I asking you a lot of questions?

9. Favorite music genre?

10. Who's that character in your signature?

11. Do you like Springtrap at all?

12. Is Foxy looking beautiful today?

13. Meow.

14. FREE MONEY!
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2015, 03:13:35 am »
do u want bacon?

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2015, 03:35:14 am »
MY POST I'MA GONNA KILL YOU GOT DELETE! UGH... HOLD ON EVERYONE.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2015, 03:37:55 am »

Sorry for that, I got mad because that took like, 10 minutes to type.

1. Why do you like FNAF?

4. Are we friends?

9. Favorite music genre?

13. Meow.

14. FREE MONEY!

1: The story is amazing! I honestly don't like the game as much, but the story and lore is awesome!

2: I kinda wanted to watch SU as much as I can first... Sorry! D:

3: Actually, Just Gold or maybe one of the two Bonnie related songs. I can sing pretty much most songs FNAF related pretty well... Depending on the song...

4: I guess on the forums, if you have steam, wanna add me? My profile is called Angel and I have a cute Golden Freddy icon. XD

5: I'd have to say your a SU geek... Nerd maybe too? I also misread "geek" as "greek" so... XD

6: I'm probably a "ambivert" scene I CAN take people sometimes... But then at other times I just want to punch them in the gut. It depends on the person I'm with I guess is a better way to say it... I can act kinda silly with others, but sometimes silliness is a pain when I'm to the point I'm annoyed... I have hardly any friends, and I guess I'm more of a introvert than the other, but like I said, honestly depends on the person and sometimes my mood.

7: I get mixed up badly between them, and I've never really heard about the other... I looked it up actually.

8: Because I'm bored and you just helped a lot with that.

9: I'm not sure what "genre" means... o-O'

10: It's Me... (Sorta FNAF pun intended.) My main character in Feral-Heart anyways...

11: Actually, he is my second favorite character... Speaking of that, I remembered my favorite villains! I think he was called the Penguin and he was in one of the Bat Man movies... I also think a lot of people would be shocked, but also Purple Guy is one... I know how he feels about kids, those annoying brats who scream and fuss at things for no reasons... I really don't like kids, at it's the one point you sometimes wish PG would just walk in the building you are at...

12: Meh... I must be the only one who doesn't really like Foxy... I mean, it's nothing really that special about him.

13: Meep Meep!

14: Keep it or give it to charity!

do u want bacon?

I'll fix my own... o-O'

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2015, 02:23:59 pm »

1. Why do you like FNAF?

4. Are we friends?

9. Favorite music genre?

13. Meow.

14. FREE MONEY!

1: The story is amazing! I honestly don't like the game as much, but the story and lore is awesome!

3: Actually, Just Gold or maybe one of the two Bonnie related songs. I can sing pretty much most songs FNAF related pretty well... Depending on the song...

4: I guess on the forums, if you have steam, wanna add me? My profile is called Angel and I have a cute Golden Freddy icon. XD

5: I'd have to say your a SU geek... Nerd maybe too? I also misread "geek" as "greek" so... XD

6: I'm probably a "ambivert" scene I CAN take people sometimes... But then at other times I just want to punch them in the gut. It depends on the person I'm with I guess is a better way to say it... I can act kinda silly with others, but sometimes silliness is a pain when I'm to the point I'm annoyed... I have hardly any friends, and I guess I'm more of a introvert than the other, but like I said, honestly depends on the person and sometimes my mood.

7: I get mixed up badly between them, and I've never really heard about the other... I looked it up actually.

10: It's Me... (Sorta FNAF pun intended.) My main character in Feral-Heart anyways...

11: Actually, he is my second favorite character... Speaking of that, I remembered my favorite villains! I think he was called the Penguin and he was in one of the Bat Man movies... I also think a lot of people would be shocked, but also Purple Guy is one... I know how he feels about kids, those annoying brats who scream and fuss at things for no reasons... I really don't like kids, at it's the one point you sometimes wish PG would just walk in the building you are at...

12: Meh... I must be the only one who doesn't really like Foxy... I mean, it's nothing really that special about him.

do u want bacon?

I'll fix my own... o-O'

I'm actually more of a nerd. XD (Except I'm not a social outcast)
By the way, genre means a certain category of media like literature, music, and etc. An example of a genre would be fiction, rock, pop, science, and etc.

1. Why did I forget to tell you that Springtrap was one of my favorites? (He's so fab but seems like a filler animatronic which is sad)

2. Are you bored right now?

3. What do you want questions about?

4. What's your favorite FNAF song?

5. Can you relate to this video? https://youtu.be/DiVzkWnJ_F8 (I actually can)

6. Do you like waffles?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Echoing harmony

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2015, 04:48:13 pm »
1. Do you prefer Canines over Felines?

2. What is your fondest FeralHearts Memory

3. Do you like FNAF for it's Lore, Fandom or Game?

4. If someone asked you to eat tree bark, would you eat it?

5. In a life or death situation, do you drink water right out of the stream Or drink boiled water?

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2015, 07:22:51 pm »

1. Why do you like FNAF?

4. Are we friends?

9. Favorite music genre?

13. Meow.

14. FREE MONEY!

do u want bacon?

I'll fix my own... o-O'

I'm actually more of a nerd. XD (Except I'm not a social outcast)
By the way, genre means a certain category of media like literature, music, and etc. An example of a genre would be fiction, rock, pop, science, and etc.

1. Why did I forget to tell you that Springtrap was one of my favorites? (He's so fab but seems like a filler animatronic which is sad)

2. Are you bored right now?

3. What do you want questions about?

4. What's your favorite FNAF song?

5. Can you relate to this video? https://youtu.be/DiVzkWnJ_F8 (I actually can)

6. Do you like waffles?

1: Because Purple Guy is in Springtrap.

2: I actually got to go really soon.

3: Anything really.

4: Synthetic Agony, The Bonnie Song and/or Just Gold.

5: I used to have some Sonic dolls and a cardboard playhouse, and this would be what happens if I had friends while still playing with Sonic dolls in a tiny, cardboard house.

6: I tried, but honestly, they're not that good.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2015, 01:01:22 am »
1. WHY DO U NO LIKE WAFFLEZ??? THEY ME ONE OF FAVORITE BREAKFAAST.

2. Why did I use a lack of grammar in the last question?

3. Why did I imagine someone making a creepy face and I had that same face at my computer?

4. Favorite hobbies?

5. Favorite song aside from FNAF music?

6. Do you ever imagine creepy stuff like me?

7. Is it weird I can see my gemsona singing the song Killing Time by Infected Mushroom?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae