Author Topic: Demons of Epicaria. (IC) [Inactive since 24/02/2013]  (Read 8922 times)

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
Re: Demons of Epicaria. (IC)
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 02:29:27 am »
"Alright, follow me!" She said happily, dashing off towards the dueling rings. She stopped suddenly when she saw Verinian. She stared for a moment, then started to straighten her hair out, trying to make herself look as attractive as possible. She leaned against the railing to the dueling ring, waiting for this interesting duel to start. She kne Dajor wasn't kind to demons, so this match would have to be good.

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 03:29:38 am »
Overa follow the woman to the show and when they stopped she looked around. "What are we stopping for?" Her expression was still blank and she stood there, waiting for a reply.She pulled her sword off her back and began to clean it.She is obsessed with cleaning the blade of it, nothing much else.As she waited she looked around and saw the person the woman was stopping for and looked away, her hair fultterd along her back as she turned her head.Her sword set a beam of light on a door of a building and she turned it away.Overa continued to sit quietly, listening to the foot steps and door creaks around them.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 10:55:18 am »
(A game of touch is one of just that.  You gain a so called "point" for a touch.  And half a point for a glance.  No injuries and no blood to be spilled.  For every whole point achieved.  Both start back at their side of the ring.  it is a simpler sport.  And I was assuming you two were elsewhere.  Considering this is the orc town where many of the demons made their home.  And peaceful lives.)

Verinian reached to his waist.  Tilting the sheath of one of his shorter blades, the right, and letting the sheath pull itself off through it's own weight after letting the release.  It slid out near silently, only a soft sliding. as he held this first blade in reversed grasp.  And reached the opposite arm to grasp the pommel as well.  "Very well."  He smiled softly and took one step forwards.  "Your move."  He offered, letting his legs set a good distance spread.  A soft wind blew over the town.  Making trees still clasping their summer sheathing of leaves shiver.  A few of the looser falling.  Winter was coming soon.  Summers were short and winters as well.  This world of Epicaria was small after all.

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 10:00:30 pm »
Dajorn goes everywhere.)) 

Dajorn eyed him carefully. Who does he think he's fooling? He thought to himself. His steeled gaze held though, waiting for the demon to make his move instead, though not breathing a word of it. After ll, no self-reapecting dwarf would tell someone to attack before them. He stepped back, holding a wide but balanced stance, then stepped forward, trying to throw Verinian off. Both had very unqiue styles of fighting, and very uniquely forged weaponry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leorah watched, her confidence regaining in the idea that no matter what, the end result of this duel could give her a chance to flirt with this beauty of a demon. Her vision got blurry around the edges, and the only object she noticed was the demon. She snapped back to reality, realizing she was sort of abandoning Overa. She turned on her heel and walked over to her. "Nice sword. Where'd you get it? It doesn't look like normal demon craft."

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 10:23:13 pm »
Overa looked at her "I think my father made it.He was a master at making weapons for demons suchs as us." she had a slight grin as she spoke and took her sword off her back."Should we be going?" she said and she just remberd a question she was going to ask "And, you never told me your name, do you mind if you tell me now?" she stood there, holding her large sword and sharpend it with a rock she found on the ground.
(She finds rocks every where x3)
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2013, 10:29:39 pm »
    As Dajorn stepped back and then forwards.  He had raised his heel, but caught himself back.  Off stance for only the moment it took them to return to a halt.  His blade remained in position.  Having not moved a millimeter from it's position.  Held reversed.  His other arm for the moment had seemed to have disappeared in it's entirety.  Though visible grasping the hilt of one of the longer blades on his back now.  "I guess that counts as moving"  He half joked as he took a quick leap forwards.   But stopped short as he let his arm swing limply forwards.  Accompanied by his just pulled saber swinging.  Having pulled the blade and let his arms swing with the force of only his leap.  It was as if his hand should have been empty.  A near hidden strike amongst his movements as yet the shorter blade remained perfectly poised in proportion to his body the same as his last position.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 11:13:48 pm »
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 02:12:19 am by SoaringAway »

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 01:54:01 pm »
Dajorn moved his shield in to the fray, swinging it outward to through the blades aside. His mace came t Verninian in an under-handed strike, aiming for his stomach.

"I thought I told you, Leorah Maliant. I'd like to stay though." She stared off again at Verniniaan, watching the elegant way he fought and moved.

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 03:37:34 pm »
     Verinian's light strike tapped against Dajorn's shield as they swung up with their mace.  THe shorter blade misdirected the force.  Brunting it to the side with the flat of the blade as he delivered a hefty heel forced kick to Dajorn's exposed abdomen and stepped back slightly.  "Glance"  He said.  Indicating a half point for the kick.  So the round would continue until one full point was achieved.  Going over one point wasn't counted.  And the first to three rounds achieved success in this sported fight.  He stepped back for a reason though.  Strength wasn't any advantage of his.  He had no chance of overpowering his opponent.  Requiring instead his agility and quickness.  His shorter blade had re-appeared in it's sheath as he had stepped back.  The larger blade held now to replace it.  Held tip focused forwards.  Other hand empty.  Being ambidextrous was pretty handy.  And required for this style.  Phoenix style.  Something he created in his free time.  While working as a guard.

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 06:06:27 pm »
Dajorn stepped back as well, twirling the mace to keep his arm from cramping up. He noticed something, the agility of his opponent. It was a style he was unfamiliar with, but still, it looked as if it wasn't meant for power. Or endurance. THe round was still going, and he figured out just what he had to do. With his shield forward, he barreled towards Verinian. His pace was slower than it should of been, so he didn't gain to much momentum.

REEEPEEEENT!